And Just Like That Truth Social is Done

The underlying SPAC for the Truth Social deal is rolling up and giving back the remaining investment money to its shareholders. Looks like the deal will fall through between 10/31 and 11/21.

Squeal louder and lie harder.

Your fear is delicious.

The stock (DWAC) is 15% higher than it was 3 months ago, including today's action. BUD and DIS certainly can't say that.

I guess I have to explain to the home schooled faggots - the first sign a company is in trouble - the publicly traded stock tanks. Hedge funds don't give a fuck about politics.

The people with billions are calling you stupid, broke mother fuckers LIARS. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The stock (DWAC) is 15% higher than it was 3 months ago, including today's action. BUD and DIS certainly can't say that.

I guess I have to explain to the home schooled faggots - the first sign a company is in trouble - the publicly traded stock tanks. Hedge funds don't give a fuck about politics.

The people with billions are calling you stupid, broke mother fuckers LIARS. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Who knows you may be right.

Oh yeah. What the establishment is doing, is really, really transparent to not only Americans, but to every supposedly free place on Earth.

It has got to be scaring the shit, out of not just sane Americans, but intelligent folks the world over.

And now this same old bullshit in the Mideast. Everyone wants to blame the other side, again.

I wish I had a spacecraft to take my family and friends off this rock. I can't believe we didn't learn shit back in '45. Or maybe that's the problem, we did, and the folks that learned it, are now all dead, and the folks that are now in power, are too greedy, too full of hubris, and just don't give a shit or think that it can happen again?
Same 'ol cliches, over and over.
The more things change. . . the more they stay the same.

"... hate your next door neighbor but don't forget to say grace."

Give me a break. You are blaming the orange douchebag and his business failure on the "establishment"? Deep State? Is there anything you will hold him responsible?

You guys don't like it here? You don't need a spaceship. I believe the Russian airline - Aeroflot is still flying to Moscow from the US. Take the flight. I am sure you'll find politics and business flourishing in the good ol' Russia.

Devon Nunes have any regrets for the orange sexual abuser destroying him too?

BePYHF4I_400x400.jpg

his cow doesn't.

i was talking about musk, but the striped diaper is too perfect not to "like."

oh! when i saw the word 'petulent' - i immediately thought of donny.

elon is one evil dude with way too many means of spreading it. i literally get a visceral reaction whenever i see his pic.

Give me a break. You are blaming the orange douchebag and his business failure on the "establishment"? Deep State? Is there anything you will hold him responsible?

You guys don't like it here? You don't need a spaceship. I believe the Russian airline - Aeroflot is still flying to Moscow from the US. Take the flight. I am sure you'll find politics and business flourishing in the good ol' Russia.
putin has only one use for idiots. their recruiter will meet them at the exit gate.

Are you sure Truth Social isn't going belly up?

Trump’s SPAC Loses Nearly $200 Million In Stock Purchase Deals​

TOPLINE​

The embattled special-purpose acquisition company seeking to merge with former President Donald Trump's social media platform Truth Social has now lost most of its prior investment commitments, the latest issue for the years-old deal—though the two firms argued it was a positive development.

KEY BACKGROUND​

Shares of Digital World Acquisition Corp. were flat in Thursday trading but are down more than 80% since last March as the company faces an increasingly uphill battle to complete its merger with Trump’s firm. The blank check company’s $600 million market capitalization is a far cry from its peak valuation of nearly $4 billion. Beyond the typical headaches associated with reverse mergers, the two companies have also dealt with a variety of legal troubles, such as the arrest of a former Digital World Acquisition Corp. board member for insider trading ahead of the intended merger’s announcement and the arrest of Trump for a litany of charges related to election interference.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR​

Both Digital World Acquisition Corp. and Trump Media are able to back out of the merger between October 31 and November 21, according to a filing last month.

TANGENT​

Trump’s net worth declined from $3.2 billion to $2.6 billion over the last year largely due to the sinking value of Truth Social, according to Forbescalculations.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dereksaul/2023/10/12/trumps-spac-loses-nearly-200-million-in-stock-purchase-deals/?sh=3e1359285825

Inventing cult fantasies to shield the orange pile of shit is not critical thinking. It's the utter opposite. it's mindless cultism.
82dxed.jpg

Forum List

Back