And Just Like That Truth Social is Done

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
The underlying SPAC for the Truth Social deal is rolling up and giving back the remaining investment money to its shareholders. Looks like the deal will fall through between 10/31 and 11/21.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Digital World Acquisition Corp (DWAC), the blank-check acquisition company that plans to merge with former U.S. President Donald Trump's social media firm, said on Thursday it would return to investors $533 million raised for a cash infusion in the deal, after some already backtracked on another $467 million of commitments.

The development is the nail in the coffin of the $1 billion investment that DWAC had raised for the merger with Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG), which runs the Truth Social platform. It raises further doubts about whether the former U.S. president will go ahead with the deal, now that TMTG no longer stands to receive $1 billion if and when it closes.

The move leaves DWAC with the $293 million cash it had raised in its initial public offering in September 2021, which is set to go to TMTG upon the deal's closing. That pot of money could also shrink if investors opt for redemptions.

It was unclear how TMTG will fund itself if the deal does not go through. TMTG previously raised $22.8 million in financing from private investors, Reuters reported last October.

DWAC and TMTG have added an option to their amended merger agreement that allows either side to terminate the merger deal between Oct. 31 and Nov. 21 if their boards no longer believe the merger will benefit shareholders, according to an Oct. 2 regulatory filing. According to a Feb. 2, 2021 services agreement, Trump controls 90% of TMTG.

Representatives from DWAC and TMTG did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

The underlying SPAC for the Truth Social deal is rolling up and giving back the remaining investment money to its shareholders. Looks like the deal will fall through between 10/31 and 11/21.
Poor Donald.

Also, the NDA's for Trump 2016 campaign staffers has been scrapped. Lot's of juicy stories coming.

Wow, they are just destroying him. Ho-lee-shit. :auiqs.jpg:

82hfw8.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully.

He destroyed the GOP. Really, they destroyed themselves though, they believed Cheney and Romney were popular in America. If no one can step up with better policies than he will win the nomination of GOP, it's that simple.
Oh yeah. What the establishment is doing, is really, really transparent to not only Americans, but to every supposedly free place on Earth.

It has got to be scaring the shit, out of not just sane Americans, but intelligent folks the world over.

And now this same old bullshit in the Mideast. Everyone wants to blame the other side, again.

I wish I had a spacecraft to take my family and friends off this rock. I can't believe we didn't learn shit back in '45. Or maybe that's the problem, we did, and the folks that learned it, are now all dead, and the folks that are now in power, are too greedy, too full of hubris, and just don't give a shit or think that it can happen again?
Same 'ol cliches, over and over.
The more things change. . . the more they stay the same.

"... hate your next door neighbor but don't forget to say grace."

who could have seen this coming

employees, investors, and creditors will take a loss while the trump gravy train continues to rake it in. poor devin nunes lolololol.

Oh yeah. What the establishment is doing, is really, really transparent to not only Americans, but to every supposedly free place on Earth.

It has got to be scaring the shit, out of not just sane Americans, but intelligent folks the world over.

And now this same old bullshit in the Mideast. Everyone wants to blame the other side, again.

I wish I had a spacecraft to take my family and friends off this rock. I can't believe we didn't learn shit back in '45. Or maybe that's the problem, we did, and the folks that learned it, are now all dead, and the folks that are now in power, are too greedy, too full of hubris, and just don't give a shit or think that it can happen again?

musk is recruiting mars colonists, enjoy your flight.

Schumer does not work in a intelligence agency.

He sad not one word about truth social, and you have not a shred of evidence of your embarrassing cult fantasy.

You're just embarrassing yourself.
And you are too stoopid to do any critical thinking of your own.

Unless you are spoon fed something, you are not allowed to figure anything out on your own.

Never been on Truth Social. Never been on Twitter or X or whatever it is. Don't bother with all that social media crap

Just like you, I wish the planet could just stop revolving so I can get off.

Forum List

Back