And Just Like That Truth Social is Done

Is there anything you will hold him responsible?
Of course. Folks that pay attention to me know that I am no fan of him, and do not believe he should get the GOP nomination. He was a complete whore to BIG PHARMA and a stooge of Fauci's. And until he can own up to that colossal failure, anyone that defends him is no better than someone that has had a partial lobotomy, IMO.

"His answers on how he handled COVID were unacceptable. I wanted him to be shown that RFKjr video, the interview with Theo Von, and this information. . . and. . .

7zczic.jpg

(posted previously)

That interview that Theo Von did with RFKjr., which either exposes Trump's "corruption," or his complicity with the Deep State for favors from BIG Pharma. . that has necessarily put us all at risk, and taken economic advantage of the nation. For some of us, that disqualifies him for another term. A lot of people don't like to read that. It also, necessarily makes me wonder, why the left doesn't use that information against him. . .
:eusa_think:

No one wants to know about the corruption of our establishment, it is too uncomfortable. If you are actually IN the media establishment, it takes a lot of bravery to report on this, especially if it is on institutions, political parties, people, etc. and things you admire. I have often been confronted with this conundrum myself. If I find something out about someone or something I don't like or don't want to be true? But if the information comes from a reasonably reliable source? Is it not contingent upon my integrity and critical the the health of our republic, to share it far and wide, regardless of my political agenda?

(Posted previously. . .)

The short of it, Trump took a million dollars from Pfizer for his inauguration, and hired BIG PHARMA industry insiders, "the SWAMP," for his administration, after running on the promise to drain it. . .

He hired Azar, president of president of Eli Lilly and Company to become the 24th United States Secretary of Health and Human Services.

Trump hired Johnson & Johnson paid lecturer, and Pfizer lobbyist, Scott Gottlieb to be the 23rd Commissioner of Food and Drugs.

Trump and Dr. Fauci Met With Robert Kennedy Jr. About Vaccines​

deeper dive at the link.
"
"

Inventing cult fantasies to shield the orange pile of shit is not critical thinking.
I don't give a shit about Trump you fool, a care about the system.

Good lord you and folks that watch Mocking bird media uncritically are fools.

Naomi Wolf reconsiders the 2nd Amendment at the New Hampshire Liberty Forum 2014​

Naomi Wolf - The End of America revisited - New Hampshire Liberty Forum 2014​

The underlying SPAC for the Truth Social deal is rolling up and giving back the remaining investment money to its shareholders. Looks like the deal will fall through between 10/31 and 11/21.
From the link:

"Digital World has faced several challenges since its October 2021 deal with TMTG. It has been the target of investigations by the U.S. Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission, ousted its chief executive, and shook up its board."
Gee, no shit! The DOJ going after anyone affiliated with Trump. Target, investigate, make up false accusations.....and create false indictments. Apparently DW knows the drill and don't want any part of it. This is the DOJ using lawfare to interfere in private business and, for now, they're going after Trump. Soon it will be you.

From the link:

"Digital World has faced several challenges since its October 2021 deal with TMTG. It has been the target of investigations by the U.S. Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission, ousted its chief executive, and shook up its board."
Gee, no shit! The DOJ going after anyone affiliated with Trump. Targed, investigate, make up false accusations.....Apparently DW knows the drill. This is the DOJ using lawfare to interfere in private business and, for now, they're going after Trump. Soon it will be you.
No, they go after criminals. Trump is a criminal and a fraud.

Of course. Folks that pay attention to me know that I am no fan of him, and do not believe he should get the GOP nomination. He was a complete whore to BIG PHARMA and a stooge of Fauci's. And until he can own up to that colossal failure, anyone that defends him is no better than someone that has had a partial lobotomy, IMO.

"His answers on how he handled COVID were unacceptable. I wanted him to be shown that RFKjr video, the interview with Theo Von, and this information. . . and. . .

7zczic.jpg

(posted previously)

That interview that Theo Von did with RFKjr., which either exposes Trump's "corruption," or his complicity with the Deep State for favors from BIG Pharma. . that has necessarily put us all at risk, and taken economic advantage of the nation. For some of us, that disqualifies him for another term. A lot of people don't like to read that. It also, necessarily makes me wonder, why the left doesn't use that information against him. . .
:eusa_think:

No one wants to know about the corruption of our establishment, it is too uncomfortable. If you are actually IN the media establishment, it takes a lot of bravery to report on this, especially if it is on institutions, political parties, people, etc. and things you admire. I have often been confronted with this conundrum myself. If I find something out about someone or something I don't like or don't want to be true? But if the information comes from a reasonably reliable source? Is it not contingent upon my integrity and critical the the health of our republic, to share it far and wide, regardless of my political agenda?

(Posted previously. . .)

The short of it, Trump took a million dollars from Pfizer for his inauguration, and hired BIG PHARMA industry insiders, "the SWAMP," for his administration, after running on the promise to drain it. . .

He hired Azar, president of president of Eli Lilly and Company to become the 24th United States Secretary of Health and Human Services.

Trump hired Johnson & Johnson paid lecturer, and Pfizer lobbyist, Scott Gottlieb to be the 23rd Commissioner of Food and Drugs.

Trump and Dr. Fauci Met With Robert Kennedy Jr. About Vaccines​

deeper dive at the link.
"
"

Trump-Gottlieb opioid connection is also a Biden-Hynansky (Ukraine) opioid connection (USMB search: Hynansky).

He destroyed the GOP.

False.

No. Not “really.” Not at all, in fact.
they destroyed themselves though,
They aren’t destroyed.
they believed Cheney and Romney were popular in America. If no one can step up with better policies then he will win the nomination of GOP, it's that simple.
The GOP does have its problems. But so do the Dims. So does every Canadian politician for that matter.

Trump will win the GOP bid — because he is what we need.

Nobody cares about your freakish conspiracy nonsense.
Dumbass, this is science we are posting. Try to read and comprehend it. Start with the mu-opioid receptor of Gottlieb and fentanyl's similarity to SARS2. Others may be able to process your mother tongue better than you're able to process it.

Trump's Gottlieb is the link to J&J's division, Janssen Pharmaceuticals. Janssen was the originator of fentanyl and links to this study on mutations of the mu-opioid receptor, which is the fentanyl receptor:
Post #41

We noticed when the CDC tampered with the SARS2 mutation mentioned in post #41 on their webpage, which was the Japanese-Brazilian case. One of the amino acids making up the original published mutation was removed. This made the Japanese-Brazilian mutation look like it only chose one amino acid when in reality, SARS2 was expressing an either/or choice (common in coronaviruses) of which aminos to use in the mutation. We thus call this Japanese-Brazilian case the "Fentanyl mutation."

Forum List

Back