Anchors away! Biden purges Trump appointees from Naval, Air Force academies, West Point

1. Re-read post #26 to see that there are highly qualified among the 16. Sean is a LT. Commander in the Naval Reserve, so he is in-fact qualified.
You could also say the same of convicted felon Lt. General Michael Flynn.
But it's not about rank, but about character. And how can Spicer hold up the honesty requirement of the academy, when he along with Conway daily pushed "alternative facts" as truth.

".....in politics over 50 years and failed every year he served."

Except.

His constituents, the folks who count in such matters, more so than some anonymous gossipboard chatteratti using a fake name, thought enough of him and the job he was doing to keep re-electing him.

So there is that.

Imagine a dishonest service cadet who used "alternative" facts (aka lies) like Spicer or Conway. And when brought up on charges, defended him/her-self on the grounds that the academy board members routinely did the same thing they're being accused of.

There are 16 people Xiden wants to replace. So why replace competent people, unless its with political hacks. Are the academies in crisis? NO. Is there a problem with the academies? NO. So why replace competent appointees unless its to impose PC nonsense?
Kelly Anne Conway is competent? She can’t even handle being a parent.

Still looking for that law.

Anchors away! Biden purges Trump appointees from Naval, Air Force academies, West Point​

9 Sep 2021 ~~ By Steven Nelson
President Biden is firing all military academy board members appointed by former President Donald Trump — regardless of their qualifications — in a purge drawing stiff pushback because their terms were supposed to last three years.
Six presidential appointees on each academy board — 18 people in total — were told to resign by 6 p.m. Wednesday or be fired.
“I think this complete purge shows that the administration is hellbent on the woke mob controlling or having input into military education. Otherwise, why do it?” said one of the board members, who pointed out that Trump didn’t perform a similar purge.
“This is why this is such a big deal: historically it has never been done. ‘Unprecedented’ is a word you could use here,” the board member said.
The ousted include former national security adviser HR McMaster, a retired Army lieutenant general who resisted Trump’s noninterventionist impulses and criticized Biden’s recent Afghanistan troop pullout.
A person close to McMaster said it was ironic that he would be dismissed from West Point’s board just days before he’s given the Army academy’s distinguished graduate award.
“Perfect timing since HR is being honored this weekend as distinguished military graduate at West Point — one of the youngest ever. … Who better to be on the board? I guess Biden is playing this little game of politics by kicking him off the board [that] even Trump kept Obama appointees on,” the person said.
White House press secretary Jen Psaki defended the terminations by scoffing at the qualifications of former Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway to be on the Air Force Academy board and former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer, a longtime Navy Reserve officer, to be on the Naval Academy board.
“I will let others evaluate whether they think Kellyanne Conway and Sean Spicer and others were qualified or not political to serve on these boards,” Psaki said at her daily press briefing.
“But the president’s qualification requirements are not your party registration. They are whether you’re qualified to serve and whether you’re aligned with the values of this administration.”
Conway shot back in a tweet: “President Biden, I’m not resigning, but you should.”
Spicer, now a TV host for Newsmax, said that Psaki “crossed a line today” in mocking his credentials and that he “will be joining a lawsuit to fight this.”
“So Jen, you want to know about my qualifications? … for 22 years I’ve had the honor of serving alongside some of the most talented, patriotic and brave individuals this country has to offer,” he said.
The White House has not identified new appointees to the boards.
~Snip~
Hiler said, “It’s not clear what the basis for this purge is. A plain reading of the statute that created the Board in 1879, which includes traditionally bipartisan appointments by congressional leaders, says the president’s appointees serve three-year terms.”
“To my knowledge, the Service Academy Boards have always enjoyed a tradition of bi-partisanship,” Hiler said.
“As an alum and a former naval officer, my only concern is making sure the U.S. Naval Academy is fulfilling its mission of developing officers capable of leading our country’s Navy. Defending the country’s interests at sea, especially with what’s going on in the world today, is not something that should be influenced by partisan politics, and I regret that this Administration apparently sees things differently.”
Former Naval officer Anthony Parker and retired Rear Adm. Joseph Walsh are also getting booted from the Naval Academy board, the White House confirmed.
The laws establishing the boards do not clearly explain a president’s power to fire members, saying, “The persons designated by the President serve for three years each…. The President shall designate two persons each year to succeed the members whose terms expire that year.”
It’s not immediately clear which board members will join the legal challenge announced by Spicer. An existing lawsuit led by Air Force Academy board member Heidi Stirrup challenges the Biden administration’s decision to suspend the operation of the boards earlier this year.

Comment:
It's no secret that Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies hate everything created by Trump in his four year term.
The deep seated hatred for Trump continues. Biden wants nothing Trump in his reign to remain.
Of all people retired General Jack Keane to be removed.
The entire Obama third term administration should resign immediately. Looking for all the good they've done, and looking, and looking. I'll be damned if I can find anything any one of them have done with the exception of trying to cover up each others lies. And by the way, it's not about Trump, it's about senility and unqualified uncle Joey Xi. Just look at what he's done to the country so far in less than seven months, Sad that we still have another year of he and his minions destructiveness. Fear for the country.
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies want the military purged of conservatives, and be filled with those who’s ideals are the same as Joey Xi so there will not be any dissension among the ranks when the military is turned on the civilian population when the time comes.

Donald Trump is a corrupt criminal who tried to overthrow the government and took great pains to put his loyalists into positions of power and create a Deep State loyal to him and his policies. None of his corrupt cronies and incompetent fools should be allowed to keep their positions.

There are 16 people Xiden wants to replace. So why replace competent people, unless its with political hacks. Are the academies in crisis? NO. Is there a problem with the academies? NO. So why replace competent appointees unless its to impose PC nonsense?

Why replace the racist, sexists, liars and incompetents appointed by Trump? You must be joking.

Trump didn't appoint competent people to any positions. He appointed people who were loyal to him.

What next, disbanding the space force? This petty man is totally consumed with negating everything Trump did but he will take credit for the vaccines and our rebounding economy even though he had nothing to do with either.
Deja’s vous! 2017 all over again!

May be the Biden's purge of Trump appointees, is because he wants the American military to look like this.

So if that's the case, we can say without a doubt, America will never win another war again.

1631241265775.png

What next, disbanding the space force? This petty man is totally consumed with negating everything Trump did but he will take credit for the vaccines and our rebounding economy even though he had nothing to do with either.

Neither did Donald Trump. The World Health Organization created the program under which the vaccines were developed, and the vaccines were developed in Germany, Great Britain, and the United States. Trump wrote a cheque. Nothing more.

Pam Biondi?
Andrew Giuliani?
Kelly Ann on the 'Visitors Board'?
Look, poster 'kyzr' you ride those 'reward babies' for as far as they'll take you.

Me? I kinda sorta look at it as patronage featherbedding.
Rewards for silence.... in the past and in the future.
But that's just me.

(Andrew Giuliani? Really?)
Link please for Andrew.
Then start with looking at ALL 16 that Xiden wants to fire, not just 2.
Then list the reasons that the 16 deserve to be fired, why fire them?
Pam is a very competent lawyer.

Then list who Xiden plans to replace them with, and their qualifications.

Anchors away! Biden purges Trump appointees from Naval, Air Force academies, West Point​

9 Sep 2021 ~~ By Steven Nelson
President Biden is firing all military academy board members appointed by former President Donald Trump — regardless of their qualifications — in a purge drawing stiff pushback because their terms were supposed to last three years.
Six presidential appointees on each academy board — 18 people in total — were told to resign by 6 p.m. Wednesday or be fired.
“I think this complete purge shows that the administration is hellbent on the woke mob controlling or having input into military education. Otherwise, why do it?” said one of the board members, who pointed out that Trump didn’t perform a similar purge.
“This is why this is such a big deal: historically it has never been done. ‘Unprecedented’ is a word you could use here,” the board member said.
The ousted include former national security adviser HR McMaster, a retired Army lieutenant general who resisted Trump’s noninterventionist impulses and criticized Biden’s recent Afghanistan troop pullout.
A person close to McMaster said it was ironic that he would be dismissed from West Point’s board just days before he’s given the Army academy’s distinguished graduate award.
“Perfect timing since HR is being honored this weekend as distinguished military graduate at West Point — one of the youngest ever. … Who better to be on the board? I guess Biden is playing this little game of politics by kicking him off the board [that] even Trump kept Obama appointees on,” the person said.
White House press secretary Jen Psaki defended the terminations by scoffing at the qualifications of former Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway to be on the Air Force Academy board and former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer, a longtime Navy Reserve officer, to be on the Naval Academy board.
“I will let others evaluate whether they think Kellyanne Conway and Sean Spicer and others were qualified or not political to serve on these boards,” Psaki said at her daily press briefing.
“But the president’s qualification requirements are not your party registration. They are whether you’re qualified to serve and whether you’re aligned with the values of this administration.”
Conway shot back in a tweet: “President Biden, I’m not resigning, but you should.”
Spicer, now a TV host for Newsmax, said that Psaki “crossed a line today” in mocking his credentials and that he “will be joining a lawsuit to fight this.”
“So Jen, you want to know about my qualifications? … for 22 years I’ve had the honor of serving alongside some of the most talented, patriotic and brave individuals this country has to offer,” he said.
The White House has not identified new appointees to the boards.
~Snip~
Hiler said, “It’s not clear what the basis for this purge is. A plain reading of the statute that created the Board in 1879, which includes traditionally bipartisan appointments by congressional leaders, says the president’s appointees serve three-year terms.”
“To my knowledge, the Service Academy Boards have always enjoyed a tradition of bi-partisanship,” Hiler said.
“As an alum and a former naval officer, my only concern is making sure the U.S. Naval Academy is fulfilling its mission of developing officers capable of leading our country’s Navy. Defending the country’s interests at sea, especially with what’s going on in the world today, is not something that should be influenced by partisan politics, and I regret that this Administration apparently sees things differently.”
Former Naval officer Anthony Parker and retired Rear Adm. Joseph Walsh are also getting booted from the Naval Academy board, the White House confirmed.
The laws establishing the boards do not clearly explain a president’s power to fire members, saying, “The persons designated by the President serve for three years each…. The President shall designate two persons each year to succeed the members whose terms expire that year.”
It’s not immediately clear which board members will join the legal challenge announced by Spicer. An existing lawsuit led by Air Force Academy board member Heidi Stirrup challenges the Biden administration’s decision to suspend the operation of the boards earlier this year.

Comment:
It's no secret that Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies hate everything created by Trump in his four year term.
The deep seated hatred for Trump continues. Biden wants nothing Trump in his reign to remain.
Of all people retired General Jack Keane to be removed.
The entire Obama third term administration should resign immediately. Looking for all the good they've done, and looking, and looking. I'll be damned if I can find anything any one of them have done with the exception of trying to cover up each others lies. And by the way, it's not about Trump, it's about senility and unqualified uncle Joey Xi. Just look at what he's done to the country so far in less than seven months, Sad that we still have another year of he and his minions destructiveness. Fear for the country.
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies want the military purged of conservatives, and be filled with those who’s ideals are the same as Joey Xi so there will not be any dissension among the ranks when the military is turned on the civilian population when the time comes.

Kelly Ann Conway? LOLOL

You could also say the same of convicted felon Lt. General Michael Flynn.
But it's not about rank, but about character. And how can Spicer hold up the honesty requirement of the academy, when he along with Conway daily pushed "alternative facts" as truth.
List the reasons why all 16 of them deserve to be fired.
Lt. Commander Spicer did his job, so did Kelly Ann.
Also list who Putin's Whore plans to replace them with.

Being a parent is stressful. Being a parent with children being influenced by propaganda is stressful. Being a parent when your child is influenced by peer pressure form other children is stressful. Social media brings a lot of dirty laundry into view for us all. Being a parent of a child with one working for a boss and the other criticizing the boss publicly is stressful. How dare you?

Look at General Keane, 4-star general even ran West Point for 4-years.
Putin's Whore wants to replace him with unqualified Xiden whores.
However, Biden’s efforts to remove the board members may hit a roadblock as members are to serve three years by law.
"You serve for three years by law and this decision by President Biden is being challenged because of that, because some people see it as a violation of the law," Keane pointed out.

However, Biden’s efforts to remove the board members may hit a roadblock as members are to serve three years by law.
Still waiting to see that law that says they can be appointed by a president but not fired.

Joe Potatohead is hell bent on destroying the great American military.

That is why his Chinese buddies made his family filthy rich. They now have their man on the inside to do what they can't do on the outside.

Brilliant move by the Chinese. Buy a corrupt American politician and then help him steal an election. Bring down your adversary from within. It is working.

Being a parent is stressful. Being a parent with children being influenced by propaganda is stressful. Being a parent when your child is influenced by peer pressure form other children is stressful. Social media brings a lot of dirty laundry into view for us all. Being a parent of a child with one working for a boss and the other criticizing the boss publicly is stressful. How dare you?
Then Biden is doing Conway a favor by relieving her of additional requirements so she may focus on her family.

Biden truly is a good person.

Who knows why Spicer is bitching about a lawsuit bullcrap?

His term and another politico of Trump's term was up Dec 30, 2021.... In just 3 months.

Spicer and Urban will serve the remainder of three-year terms expiring December 30, 2021

Y'all have NOTHING to bitch about and should really stop complaining.

Trump set this new standard when he became president and got rid of all people that were hired by Obama.... Starting with Comey, who had 7 years on his 10 yr contract left when Trump fired him.

You all said Trump should fire all Obama appointees at the time...

You all said Trump had the right to fire and then hire the people he trusted to serve him....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back