An unscientific poll: How do you lean politically?

An unscientific poll: How do you lean politically?

• far left

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • left

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • center left

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • center

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • center right

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • right

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • far right

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters
Every time I've answered one of these here, people say I'm WRONG about where I stand, so fuck all of ya.

Left and right are artificial constructs, primarily used for pejorative purposes.

I want to live my life as free from governmental interference as possible.

Right of center. I agree with Republicans on most issues. I have voted for Democrats in the past. But after the Russian collusion and impeachment scams I can't see myself voting for a Democrat for a long, long time.

Left vs right is collective bullshit.
I just support the constitution. The real one. Not the delusional one visioned by the statists.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
center - left & have said that from day one when i intro'd myself.

Left and Right is to simple. There are a myraid of issues which can be liked or not on both sides. But the far left controls the Democratic Party. Neutering to some affect moderate and conservative Dems who have no voice even when they elect those who are supposed to give them one. Far left Repubs do the same many times as they are influenced by left leaning Progs.

Right of center. I agree with Republicans on most issues. I have voted for Democrats in the past. But after the Russian collusion and impeachment scams I can't see myself voting for a Democrat for a long, long time.

Nah, anyone who says the Russia and Ukraine things are a hoax is extreme right. Who's the last Dem you voted for?

Forum List

Back