An uncomfortable interview for Trumps lawyer

Oh BS, wtf you an anti Trumper? Your boy was a jackass, she was calm

If I wasn't married to an attorney I'd hire her
No, i am not anti Trump, but if i hadnt written the OP like that, no dems would even watch the video, which means there wouldnt be much of a discussion.

The anchor, Leland Vittert, worked for FoxNews from 2010-2021, so I don't know why none of you seem to know who he is.
Maybe this is an indication that right wingers dont get all their news from FOX?

You are right! That was an excellent interview and Leland Vittert (the interviewer) did do an excellent job, getting confirmation on things I have been saying here for 3 days, such as Team Trump had a copy of the search warrant from day one. They had a copy of the inventory of what was taken. He pointed out, that while the rumors were being allowed to fly (there have been accusations of planting evidence and raiding Melania's panty drawer) and many coming from Trump and Trump allies, while they had in their possession these documents, and they could have released them at anytime to prove or clarify, but did not and still have not. He got confirmation that security cameras were present and left on during the search, and he pointed out those were also at their disposal to release. He pointed out, that they had received the subpoena for all documents, got confirmation of that fact, but failed to return them all or else the search warrant to recover obviously would not have been needed. He pressed her for clarification effectively as possible, in my opinion. Everything he hit are points and questions I have raised repeatedly, taking quite a bit of grief and a great many down arrow disagreement as well as a significant amount of name-calling and denials of things I said, now proven by this interview of the Trump lawyer onsite at the time of the search. I will definitely have to check out News Nation on my local cable line up. If present it is not in the main news tier.

As for the lawyer, she did a pretty good job for her client, without making herself a topic for ridicule or scorn. She must be planning to remain a lawyer for a while, unlike some mouthpieces used during attempts to overturn the election. She was a little oily as to why they had not already released, trying to make it sound as if depending on cooperating and waiting to hear from DOJ, when that clearly was not the case for the first 4 days. Still, overall she did a good job and better than the lawyers I sat through the last few cases I sat jury duty.

Thanks for posting it.
Yep, even as a supporter of Trump, i want to know the answers to those tough questions. I have no interest in defending a guilty man, unless his only crime is a National Archives violation.

Yep, even as a supporter of Trump, i want to know the answers to those tough questions. I have no interest in defending a guilty man, unless his only crime is a National Archives violation.
That's a massive caveat. And a minimization of a grave threat to national security. And also a felony.

That's a massive caveat. And a minimization of a grave threat to national security. And also a felony.
How is it a National security threat? Mara Lago is a fortress with armed guards and secret service agents with fully automatic weapons. The documents are quite safe.

How is it a National security threat? Mara Lago is a fortress with armed guards and secret service agents with fully automatic weapons. The documents are quite safe.
This is delusional. They didn't even have a lock on it. They have parties all the time. It's not his home, it's a club/event hall that he lives at.

You ignored the part about it being a felony. And that Trump pushed to make it a felony.

This is delusional. They didn't even have a lock on it. They have parties all the time. It's not his home, it's a club/event hall that he lives at.
That has to be one of the dumbest, most uninformed statements ive seen all week.

I mean first off, we already KNOW that the FBI broke a lock on a room where files were kept. The FBI is who requested a lock be put there in the first place. Secondly, they had to bring a master safe cracker to get inside his safe. Lastly, you think the President lives in a club house with an open door? Tha fuck? :laugh:

You ignored the part about it being a felony. And that Trump pushed to make it a felony.
Whats a felony? Possessing classified National Archive documents? Then show us an example of a felony conviction for that crime.

All this so a few hopelessy faggoted feds could ransack Melania's underwear drawers....

"Nope, still like cock" was picked up on the cameras....

The safe was empty..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

View attachment 680999
The only ones humiliating Melania and themselves are those in the Trumpista camp. Who’s been spreading word about her underwear and who among his circle would have that kind of intimate knowledge? You’d think they’d let us know where the info’s coming from!

That has to be one of the dumbest, most uninformed statements ive seen all week.

I mean first off, we already KNOW that the FBI broke a lock on a room where files were kept. The FBI is who requested a lock be put there in the first place. Secondly, they had to bring a master safe cracker to get inside his safe. Lastly, you think the President lives in a club house with an open door? Tha fuck? :laugh:
Thank you for confirming my post.

Whats a felony? Possessing classified National Archive documents? Then show us an example of a felony conviction for that crime.
Is your Google broken? Search for 'Trump makes possessing classified documents a felony'.

Use that exact sentence for your search. Use duckduckgo.com so that you won't get the dreaded biased, Liberal results. :auiqs.jpg:

Hiding something? Why is the former president accused of "hiding something" after the FBI submitted fake evidence in an impeachment attempt? Why don't we consider how much craziness the Biden administration is hiding?

You are right! That was an excellent interview and Leland Vittert (the interviewer) did do an excellent job, getting confirmation on things I have been saying here for 3 days, such as Team Trump had a copy of the search warrant from day one. They had a copy of the inventory of what was taken. He pointed out, that while the rumors were being allowed to fly (there have been accusations of planting evidence and raiding Melania's panty drawer) and many coming from Trump and Trump allies, while they had in their possession these documents, and they could have released them at anytime to prove or clarify, but did not and still have not. He got confirmation that security cameras were present and left on during the search, and he pointed out those were also at their disposal to release. He pointed out, that they had received the subpoena for all documents, got confirmation of that fact, but failed to return them all or else the search warrant to recover obviously would not have been needed. He pressed her for clarification effectively as possible, in my opinion. Everything he hit are points and questions I have raised repeatedly, taking quite a bit of grief and a great many down arrow disagreement as well as a significant amount of name-calling and denials of things I said, now proven by this interview of the Trump lawyer onsite at the time of the search. I will definitely have to check out News Nation on my local cable line up. If present it is not in the main news tier.

As for the lawyer, she did a pretty good job for her client, without making herself a topic for ridicule or scorn. She must be planning to remain a lawyer for a while, unlike some mouthpieces used during attempts to overturn the election. She was a little oily as to why they had not already released, trying to make it sound as if depending on cooperating and waiting to hear from DOJ, when that clearly was not the case for the first 4 days. Still, overall she did a good job and better than the lawyers I sat through the last few cases I sat jury duty.

Thanks for posting it.
Wow more lefty babble.

Forum List

Back