An orginization making a difference .

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
Projects - Send Relief. Check these folks out. I know a lot of posters here have a negative looK at relegion . But these folks here you can see the good they do arond the world and here at home.

If you know of similar orginzations post about them on this thread. Not only will it be educational but gives members here a list of places to donate where there money will be spent to do the most good.

Last edited:
A rich man was visited in his office by charity solicitors. The solicitors told the rich man, "We know you're very rich and you can afford to give generously to our charity".

The rich man replied, "What you don't know is that my mother is very ill and for many years, her medical bills have run into hundreds of thousands every year. Also, my sister's husband died leaving her penniless with six kids to raise.

... and if I don't give the A PENNY ... what makes you think I will donate to your charity?"

Tunnels to Towers seems to be the best combination Police/Fire and Military Veteran organization on the map. The venerable Salvation Army is always first in line for disasters in the U.S. What else?

Forum List

Back