An observation of the Sessions hearing.

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Leftist think their first amendment right demands that they interfere with other people's activities and just enjoy in general being a complete douchebag. Watching these dumb ass protesters reminds me just how disrespectful the left can be at any given opportunity.

And no, a congress critter yelling you lie at the SOTU is not the same as libstains that try to disrupt the activities of others. The congress critters IS part of the process.

Leftist think their first amendment right demands that they interfere with other people's activities and just enjoy in general being a complete douchebag. Watching these dumb ass protesters reminds me just how disrespectful the left can be at any given opportunity.

And no, a congress critter yelling you lie at the SOTU is not the same as libstains that try to disrupt the activities of others. The congress critters IS part of the process.

WHAT STATION IS IT ON?

WHAT STATION IS IT ON?
I dunno. Was a customer's tv

It's clearly quite un-PC these days to point out that lifelong racist douchebags are lifelong racist douchebags.

Sorry, Snowflakes. We don't care if it triggers you. We're still going to keep pointing it out whenever you proudly suck the ass of lifelong racist douchebags.

This does illustrate what's wrong with the USA. Most righties literally don't see it as a problem, that they're supporting lifelong racist douchebags. According to them, the problem is that those awful liberals are daring to tell the truth about it. If those mean ol' liberals would just do like them and pretend that the racism didn't exist, then everything would all be candy and unicorns, you know.

It's clearly quite un-PC these days to point out that lifelong racist douchebags are lifelong racist douchebags.

Sorry, Snowflakes. We don't care if it triggers you. We're still going to keep pointing it out whenever you proudly suck the ass of lifelong racist douchebags.

This does illustrate what's wrong with the USA. Most righties literally don't see it as a problem, that they're supporting lifelong racist douchebags. According to them, the problem is that those awful liberals are daring to tell the truth about it. If those mean ol' liberals would just do like them and pretend that the racism didn't exist, then everything would all be candy and unicorns, you know.

Candy and unicorns are the Lefts platform...

and half of it doesnt' exist.

(kinda like your rant about racists)

Sounds like
th
more than a well thought out stand

We're still going to keep pointing it out whenever you proudly suck the ass of lifelong racist douchebags.
*YAWN* so what else is new ? All it takes to be a racist in the minds of LeftWingATopians is to disagree with their world view. :lame2:

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." -- George Carlin

We're still going to keep pointing it out whenever you proudly suck the ass of lifelong racist douchebags.
*YAWN* so what else is new ? All it takes to be a racist in the minds of LeftWingATopians is to disagree with their world view. :lame2:

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." -- George Carlin
Why are you quoting George Carlin? He totally fucking hated conservatives

WHAT STATION IS IT ON?

How much did they leave you on the nightstand?

Ha! Get it? I'm calling you a whore. :lmao:

I'm sorry. :(

Why are you quoting George Carlin?
Because he was fucking hilarious.

He totally fucking hated conservatives
Uh-huh, I don't like most of 'em either and he "totally fucking hated" left wing ding bats too, what makes you think I care?

WHAT STATION IS IT ON?
I found it. Ted Cruz just spoke and I have to say I was more impressed with his dialogue today than ever before. Bravo, Cruz.

WHAT STATION IS IT ON?

How much did they leave you on the nightstand?

Ha! Get it? I'm calling you a whore. :lmao:

I'm sorry. :(
???? Was that really necessary?

Wow, no one expected this opinion from you:rolleyes:

Yeah, some Democrat nutters even wore KKK outfits to the hearing. Pretty immature shameful stuff. Democrats think they're gonna come out ahead with their circus, but they're sadly mistaken. Most Americans don't approve of this kind of hateful behavior. They'll make the Democrats pay for it in 2020. Democrats are not helping themselves today.

The irony here is all the Republicans need to get these nominees confirmed is a simple majority thanks to Harry Reid who was to shortsighted to see what he was doing could very easily come back to bite the Democrats in the ass which it has.

Forum List

Back