An Observation about Republican and Democrat Forums

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I want to state upfront that I am a libertarian. I believe both political parties are corporate engines trying to demolish our civil and economic liberties.

That being said, here is what I notice about partisan Boards:

I am banned and censored on practically every Democratic Board, often requiring me to use proxies to avoid IP Bans. I have about 100 fake email accounts for this behavior and many different proxy usages.

I will be banned for something as simple as citing Federalist Paper 28.

On Republican Boards, when I stir up a shit storm, they all come out and denounce me, but I don't get banned.

Example: "So, you believe in the Second Amendment, but you were the ones who enacted many gun control laws under Ron Reagan to disarm blacks in California."

Still haven't been banned once on a Republican Board.

----------------

Disclaimer: After my 70th or 80th ban on sites like Democratic Underground, I purposely post the most provocative shit I can, since I'll get banned no matter what I put down.

For instance (I do not believe this, I just do it to stir up the my little pony lovers, aka trolling):

The Best Way to Stop Mass Shootings:
http://www.medievality.com/head-crusher.html

Last edited:
No one else wants to share their experiences on partisan Boards?

No experience on "partisan" boards.

Pretty obvious to me the "tolerance" of fake liberals is limited to mostly bogus human potential horseshit like undermining US culture in favor of shit-for-brains cultures and unconditional charity for serious losers.

Still, that bothers me less than the willful self subjugation to personal avarice and the malice of modern corporations nutballs fall over themselves to promote every election.

Last edited:
I got banned from the Hannity forum for suggesting they were right wing extremists.

When you go out and call people extremists (even though Hannity is a corporate right wing extremist), you can expect a ban, since it's an ad hominen attack, and it's also a true ad hominen attack.

However, on those same Hannity Boards, I've dropped the race card and hypocrite card at the same time, as was not banned, just severely ridiculed. Hannity is racist and a hypocrite. He plays to white power and white supremacists.

However, I won't go out and call him that, since I know I'll get a ban. I'll simply point out a piece of history like this, proving that on the issue of the 2nd Amendment they are both racist and hypocrites.

The Secret History of Guns - Adam Winkler - The Atlantic

However, post a real a piece of history like Federalist 28 on a Democratic forum, without an ad hominen attack, and you'll still be banned. Also, the ideas in Federalist 28 shouldnt' even be controversial.

I was banned on another Democratic Board for quoting Thomas Paine,

"Government at its best is but a necessary evil, at its worst, an intolerable one."

I want to state upfront that I am a libertarian. I believe both political parties are corporate engines trying to demolish our civil and economic liberties.

I am banned and censored on practically every Democratic Board, often requiring me to use proxies to avoid IP Bans. I have about 100 fake email accounts for this behavior and many different proxy usages.

On Republican Boards, when I stir up a shit storm, they all come out and denounce me, but I don't get banned.

Example: "So, you believe in the Second Amendment, but you were the ones who enacted many gun control laws under Ron Reagan to disarm blacks in California."

----------------

Disclaimer: After my 70th or 80th ban on sites like Democratic Underground, I purposely post the most provocative shit I can, since I'll get banned no matter what I put down.

For instance (I do not believe this, I just do it to stir up the my little pony lovers, aka trolling):

The Head Crusher
Why bother?

----------------

The Head Crusher

We have determined the core of the problem...YOU.

First of all you are a liar. You claimed you were a progressive, but not just a run of the mill progressive, you said you were a HARDCORE progressive. LIE

You are a poser, a liar and a spammer...

First of all you are a liar. You claimed you were a progressive, but not just a run of the mill progressive, you said you were a HARDCORE progressive. LIE

Actually, it was the surprising bans on Democratic Underground that first shattered my Progressive ideals, I realized that most Progressives had not an ounce of respect for tolerance. I thank Democratic Underground for enlightening me.

Also, you might want to read what I just wrote here, I have a PROGRESSIVE mission to improve educational facilities of blacks and reduce narcotic border traffic in order to reduce crime and increase graduation rates. I'm also a supporter of Affirmative Action. I also have a PROGRESSIVE mission to arm every law abiding black. I have a PROGRESSIVE mission to liberate minorities from white oppression (and I'm a white Jew).

You are the true poster, the true liar, you are a FALSE PROPHET. You shackle and enslave minorities, under the promise of freedom and opportunity. They are nothing but pawns in your eyes --- votes.

Seeing how blacks do 52% of all murders and most of these are within our cities. The same cities that have GUN control...

What can be said? Liberals are really nuts.

Can I ask you to elaborate on what you mean here? I want to know why you deemed it necessary to mention that blacks do 52% of all murders (even though its true), what message are you trying to deliver, in what context?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-1

Whites aren't that far behind.

However, black on black murder (in proportion of population) is seven times higher than white on white. This is because the government is in a 21st Prohibition Era (Narcotics), and purposely keeps blacks impoverished and deny them education opportunities. Affirmative Action is a good and necessary thing, but it hardly makes a difference when many blacks drop out of high school before ever going to college. The government provides them with neither maintained nor modernized schools. They do not provide good quality teachers nor provide them with enough teachers to lower class size. They want as many blacks as possible behind bars so that they cannot vote (many felons cannot vote). The only way out of poverty for most blacks is crime, and the system is set up that way. They are FORCED to accept handouts just to survive, which means more votes for the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party has no interest in improving their condition. Sadly, Republicans have a negative interest, they want to oppress them and deny opportunities in order to kick them while they are already down. Anyway, main theme, Inferior Educational Facilities in order to decrease their opportunities.

The two parties use them as pawns. Democrats get their votes, because they have no choice but to vote Democrat, Republicans get off on coded racism to get White votes. Blacks are still slaves, that's why BOTH parties disarm them.

Also, the mess of taxes and regulations have caused massive unemployment in black areas. Leading to more poverty. Where there might be employment (private sector), blacks must often contend with racism. I find it surprising on Long Island (where I work), that my job (private sector, catering) only has three or four black employees (doing the lowest paid job) in an area that is dominated by blacks and latinos. Two of them work as hard and harder than the white waiters, and are for more efficient and intelligent at managing their responsibilities.

Libertarians must deliver this message. Freedom is a powerful message, it cannot be stopped, it cannot be silenced, it is God.

The Truth is Marching On!

The Lord's Prayer!

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually, it was the surprising bans on Democratic Underground that first shattered my Progressive ideals, I realized that most Progressives had not an ounce of respect for tolerance. I thank Democratic Underground for enlightening me.

Also, you might want to read what I just wrote here, I have a PROGRESSIVE mission to improve educational facilities of blacks and reduce narcotic border traffic in order to reduce crime and increase graduation rates. I'm also a supporter of Affirmative Action. I also have a PROGRESSIVE mission to arm every law abiding black. I have a PROGRESSIVE mission to liberate minorities from white oppression (and I'm a white Jew).

You are the true poster, the true liar, you are a FALSE PROPHET. You shackle and enslave minorities, under the promise of freedom and opportunity. They are nothing but pawns in your eyes --- votes.

You are a poser sonny boy. You parrot right wing propaganda right out of the mouth of corporate shills like Hannity.

You continue to totally misunderstand Federalist #28 which was Hamilton arguing FOR a standing army.

Why don't you try a novel approach...educate yourself. Let's start with what was called the War on Poverty. There was NO initiatives or intent to enslave minorities. It was totally based on opportunity, responsibility, community and empowerment.

The War on Poverty was a program that any conservative should support. But right wing turds just TALK about opportunity, when all they really believe in is punishment and hatred.

The War on Poverty, what it is and isn't...

There's always the 'able bodied but lazy poor person', the 'bleeding heart liberal' who just wants to hand out other people's money and of course, the clear headed 'conservative' whose 'tough love' always saves the day. Well, I refuse to play along. If you had the intelligence and curiosity to find out what the 'War on Poverty' was about and what it wasn't about, it would save you from all the bloviation that comes out of your ass.

When JFK's brother-in law Sargent Shriver accepted LBJ's challenge and took on the 'War on Poverty' the first thing he discovered was rather startling and disturbing. Half of the Americans living in poverty were children. Another large segment were elderly and another segment were mentally and/or physically disabled. So a HUGE segment of the poor fit the TRUE definition of a dependent. So there is an obligation as a civil society to make sure those real dependents are not trampled on or extinguished.

To address some of the players in your fairy tale, voila! We have an unabashed flaming liberal...Sargent Shriver. But I hate to disappoint you. Sargent Shriver hated welfare and had no intention of creating a handout program. He didn't believe in handouts, he believed in community action. The 'War on Poverty' was called the Office of Economic Opportunity. The core principles were opportunity, responsibility, community and empowerment. The program's aims were maximum feasible participation. One of the concepts of empowerment was poor people had a right to one-third of the seats on every local poverty program board. It was a community based program that focused on education as the keys to the city. Programs such as VISTA, Job Corps, Community Action Program, and Head Start were created to increase opportunity for the poor so they could pull themselves out of poverty with a hand UP, not a hand out. Even when Johnson effectively pulled the plug on the War on Poverty to fund the war in Vietnam, Shriver fought on and won. During the Shriver years more Americans got out of poverty than during any similar time in our history. (The Clinton years - employing the same philosophy - were the second best.)Ref

Last edited:
I'll let blacks decide for themselves if Democrats have done anything to help their economic condition in the past 50 years (you can start with Chicago).

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result. I bet these kind of videos scare the shit out of you:

You can't lie to them forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll let blacks decide for themselves if Democrats have done anything to help their economic condition in the past 50 years (you can start with Chicago).

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result. I bet these kind of videos scare the shit out of you:

NO GUNS FOR NEGROES 2of2 THE RACIST ROOTS OF GUN CONTROL - YouTube
John McCain attackes Rand Paul ??? - YouTube
Anonymous -- Response To Obama's 2013 Gun Control Policy - YouTube

You can't lie to them forever.

You just reaffirmed you never were a progressive. You are a fear infested paranoid gun clinging right wing Tim McVeigh type. Seek professional help.

If guns are freedom for the black community, then the promised land has headstones.

Last edited:
You just reaffirmed you never were a progressive. You are a fear infested paranoid gun clinging right wing Tim McVeigh type. Seek professional help.

You've confirmed you don't' give two shits to improve the inferior educational facilities of blacks and latinos. You want them to remain to poor, so that you may rule over them.

Last edited:

You've confirmed you don't' give two shits to improve the inferior educational facilities of blacks and latinos. You want them to remain to poor, so that you may rule over them.

I am all for education you moron. I am all against violence. So was the great Martin Luther King Jr.

King-at-March-on-Washington.jpg

Even after his home was bombed in Montgomery, King told blacks:

“Don’t get your weapons. He who lives by the sword will perish by the sword. Remember that is what God said. We are not advocating violence. We want to love our enemies. I want you to love our enemies. Be good to them. Love them and let them know you love them.”

King could see that there was only one path to freedom for African-Americans:

"We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force."

The millions of African-Americans who engaged in nonviolent action to obtain their rights as democratic citizens during the civil rights movement rose to such “majestic heights” time and time again.

In a Pew poll taken in 2009, an overwhelming majority of blacks, 72%, said it was more important to control gun ownership than to protect the right to own guns. Only 20% said that protecting the right to own guns was more important.

There’s a good reason why few African-Americans associate guns with “freedom” and “liberty.” The national U.S. homicide rate is 5.3 per 100,000 people. Among blacks, it’s 20.9 per 100,000. That’s four times the national rate and seven times the white rate. In 82% of black-victim homicides in which the fatal weapon can be identified, it’s a gun. And 73% of those gun deaths are inflicted by handguns.

Charles Lane has said that, “Firearms pose threats to modern-day urban dwellers—crime, suicide, accidents—that may outweigh any self-defense they provide. Unlike 19th-century rural Americans, we can call on professional police.”

I am all for education you moron. I am all against violence. So was the great Martin Luther King Jr.

King-at-March-on-Washington.jpg

Even after his home was bombed in Montgomery, King told blacks:

“Don’t get your weapons. He who lives by the sword will perish by the sword. Remember that is what God said. We are not advocating violence. We want to love our enemies. I want you to love our enemies. Be good to them. Love them and let them know you love them.”

King could see that there was only one path to freedom for African-Americans:

"We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force."

The millions of African-Americans who engaged in nonviolent action to obtain their rights as democratic citizens during the civil rights movement rose to such “majestic heights” time and time again.

He preached against using violence OFFENSIVELY. Have you never heard of the Deacons of Defense and Justice?

Deacons for Defense and Justice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Watch the first 10 seconds of this video:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwueChZUgf8]NO GUNS FOR NEGROES 2of2 THE RACIST ROOTS OF GUN CONTROL - YouTube[/ame]

The sad thing is that you already knew this. Let this be a lesson to every black viewing this thread that the Democrats will lie to you in order to disarm you, an armed man is a citizen, a disarmed man is a subject.

This is how liberal progressives think, act and speak.

Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated in Memphis on April 4, 1968. Senator Robert F. Kennedy was campaigning for the Democratic nomination for President in Indiana.

That evening, Kennedy was due to give a campaign speech in a poor black part of Indianapolis. He knew, but the crowd didn't, that Martin Luther King had been killed that night. You can hear him say at the start of the clip "Do they know about Martin Luther King?"

The sheriff's department tried to get him to cancel the speech, because it was too dangerous to address a crowd that night. He refused. From the back of a flatbed truck, he abandoned his campaign speech and made this one instead.

There were riots in 100 American cities that night in outrage and grief at Dr. King's death. The one major city that saw no riots was Indianapolis, where Robert Kennedy had made this speech.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoKzCff8Zbs]The Greatest Speech Ever - Robert F Kennedy Announcing The Death Of Martin Luther King - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back