An investigation taking place in California could lead to a resolution of one of the most controversial death row cases in the country

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Last year, Gov. Gavin Newsom appointed a special counsel to look into the 1985 murder conviction of Kevin Cooper. "they'd rather execute an innocent man than admit they made a mistake" - Kevin Cooper

Those who bear false witness or don't have the courage to right a wrong (if he is being honest) deserve their fate in the next life. Humans instinctly know that the universe evens the score, it doesn't matter ones spiritual beliefs or lackthereof. It is an innate cosmic perception we all possess. Be honest and have courage, it is what men greater than us died for!

With advanced technology, techniques and extreme advancement with DNA processing .. I'm less inclined to believe innocent individuals are being accused of capital crimes ... and it shouldn't take 40 years to execute individuals.

With advanced technology, techniques and extreme advancement with DNA processing .. I'm less inclined to believe innocent individuals are being accused of capital crimes.
A dishonest undercover cop who was "working" (see, "infiltatred" snd trying to misrepresent me as is their M.O) at IBM of all places and befriended me, once said to me, "if they REALLY wanted to get you, they would just plant your DNA at a crime scene". I was particularly skittish at the time, in my 20s and I have never forgotten that comment nor forgiven him for injecting that fear, unfounded or not, into my spirit.

Last edited:
A disonest undercover cop who was working at IBM of all places and befrieneed me, once said to me, "if they really wanted to get you, the would just plant your DNA at a.crime scene". I was parricularly skittis at te time, in my 20s and I have never forgktten that comment nor forgiven him for injecting that fear, j founded or not, i to my spirt.
Okay .. how does that relate to this investigation?

Okay .. how does that relate to this investigation?
You suggested that DNA technology advances has you less inclined to believe a man who says he is innocent of a capital crime. I might suggest that there are many nefarious people in policing who could easily plant someones DNA if the wanted to "get someone" as my dishonest cop coworker suggested. It might be extremely rare, it also might depend on who they are targetting...

Last edited:
You suggested that DNA technology advances has you less inclined to believe a man who says he is innocent of a capital crime. I might suggest that there are many nefarious people in policing who could easily plant someones DNA if the wanted to "get someone" as my dishonest cop coworker suggested. It might be extremely rare, it also might depend on who they are targetting...
What percentage of cases where DNA evidence is provided involves "nefarious people" submitting false DNA or planting DNA to "get someone?"

What percentage of cases where DNA evidence is provided involves "nefarious people" submitting false DNA or planting DNA to "get someone?"
How could we possibly know the answer to this? I know this, I have serious trust issues after what I have experienced and been made aware of in the Canadian system, as would anyone if they lived my life I assure you. If Canada is this creepy , there may be pockets of similar people in the U.S who are just as creepy and dishonest. To what degree? Who knows

Last edited:
I could make the claim that DNA evidence is withheld to influence the outcome as well .. so it's a moot point.
You can make that claim, and in a particular case your point is valid. It is not a moot point at all. People are railroaded in courts all the time. Sadly, there are thousands that are railroaded. People who do not have the money for the best attorneys.

You can make that claim, and in a particular case your point is valid. It is not a moot point at all. People are railroaded in courts all the time. Sadly, there are thousands that are railroaded. People who do not have the money for the best attorneys.
It's a silly argument to claim that nefarious DNA samples are being manipulated in order to convict guilty parties .. I can make the claim it happens rarely .. if ever .. and you must substantiate and / or justify your position.

It's a silly argument to claim that nefarious DNA samples are being manipulated in order to convict guilty parties .. I can make the claim it happens rarely .. if ever .. and you must substantiate and / or justify your position.
You can make all the claims you want, yet you can never substantiate any of them, ever.

A silly argument? Hardly, the only thing silly is thinking that it can not happen, that it never happened. Does it happen in every single case, I think no. Does it happen in the majority of cases, doubtful. Does it happen at all, it would be very naive, considering the many abuses in our justice system.

I am personal witness, to the injustice, in our justice system. I am sure most men that have spent time in court during divorce proceedings feel the same way. Prosecutors and lawyers, are thee most vindictive, ruthless people on earth. Motivated in many cases, by extreme hate.

Domestic violence, that is something I am intimately familiar with. I can tell you I have seen criminal prosecutions, criminal intimidation of the accused. Many times the men are falsely accused.

Of course one of the most well known cases, where DNA/Blood evidence was part of a successful defense, as in the police were accused of planting evidence, was OJ Simpson.

You are most likely a nice honest person, that never lived a life a tiny bit, on the edge. I can not make such a claim. I am a personal witness to the injustice perpetrated on the innocent, and guilty, alike.

You can make all the claims you want, yet you can never substantiate any of them, ever.

A silly argument? Hardly, the only thing silly is thinking that it can not happen, that it never happened. Does it happen in every single case, I think no. Does it happen in the majority of cases, doubtful. Does it happen at all, it would be very naive, considering the many abuses in our justice system.

I am personal witness, to the injustice, in our justice system. I am sure most men that have spent time in court during divorce proceedings feel the same way. Prosecutors and lawyers, are thee most vindictive, ruthless people on earth. Motivated in many cases, by extreme hate.

Domestic violence, that is something I am intimately familiar with. I can tell you I have seen criminal prosecutions, criminal intimidation of the accused. Many times the men are falsely accused.

Of course one of the most well known cases, where DNA/Blood evidence was part of a successful defense, as in the police were accused of planting evidence, was OJ Simpson.

You are most likely a nice honest person, that never lived a life a tiny bit, on the edge. I can not make such a claim. I am a personal witness to the injustice perpetrated on the innocent, and guilty, alike.
You're suggesting DNA evidence is skewed on a regular basis?

Is a minute chance of skewed results from law enforcement a selling point to stop death penalty sentences?
If there is any chance, minute or not, the results must be evaluated.

That said I would not stop death penalty sentences. I have always been in favor of fast tracking the death penalty and applying the death penalty to more than just murder. Where there is absolute evidence.

If there is any chance, minute or not, the results must be evaluated.

That said I would not stop death penalty sentences. I have always been in favor of fast tracking the death penalty and applying the death penalty to more than just murder. Where there is absolute evidence.
Death penalty results, given the extreme, scientific outcomes for DNA and other personably identifiable detail, should minimize doubt and accelerate death penalty outcomes.

Forum List

Back