An invasion of the United States by Mexico?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
In Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus said a terrorist group (ISIS?) would invade Europe and there will be an invasion of the United States at the Southern Border by Mexico. In Convoluted Universe 5 by Dolores Cannon, the Alien Council said there will be a war between the United States and Mexico in the year 2030.

I think most of the people from Latin America and Mexico are good people who just want the American Dream and a better life. I just do not want the criminals from other countries into our country.

Too late
Tens of thousands of violent criminals already in

Too late
Tens of thousands of violent criminals already in
There are too many criminals in the United States. I do not want criminals from Mexico, Latin American countries, or any other regions of the world or other countries in the United States. I especially do not want violent criminals in the United States.

I think most of the people from Latin America and Mexico are good people who just want the American Dream and a better life. I just do not want the criminals from other countries into our country.
Then they can get in fucking line! Wanting a better life does not entitle you to invade your wealthier neighbors property.

Want they want is 100% IRRELEVANT

What WE WANT is all that matters.

Forum List

Back