An interesting observation regarding DACA today

I don't understand the beef with enforcing the law. That IS entitlement mentality.
Making everyone speak English is the law?
Not illegally entering our country is. Expecting to just be left alone despite being illegal is entitlement
Why do you assume that all those who enter the country illegally speak Spanish?
I don't. Stop projecting
So...why do your examples and complaints all revolve around Spanish speakers?
so why don't you want illegals deported?

So I'm on my way to the hospital because of a back injury and knowing the asinine long waits I decide to stop at McDonald's and grab a coffee and biscuit.

Fox News is on the tv as it is every time I come here but today it actually has the volume turned up and about half of the employees are watching intently instead of doing their jobs. DACA is being discussed and I have to wonder why only the Mexican employees are glued to the tv while everyone else is working. Could it be that they are actually fearful that immigration law may for once be enforced properly? It's hard to tell because they're all speaking Spanish instead of English.

Don't get me wrong, I do have pity for those brought here as a baby and are now teens but this issue must be addressed.

I just find it irritating that when dealing with customer service in my home country English is now just an option. A perfect example is calling my utility company to pay my bill and having to press 1 for English several times with each new menu. If you're going to be here fucking assimilate

But didn't Trump campaign on getting rid of the thugs and criminals that were here illegally?

The people in your story were working and being productive members of our society. Of course they were concerned. They want to live here and have a chance at success, same as your ancestors did when they came here.

No one cares. The spot they take was stolen. I don't care about these kids, america first. And so you know, most of these guys are 20 something. They have zero rights to be here. Screw them.

How does it feel to be a living/breathing/walking hypocrisy?
I don't know that he's so much a hypocrite as an idiot. They didn't have any intent to "steal." They didn't choose to come here. Have they taken jobs from Americans? I don't see that. If you have a nursing or teaching degree, and can pass the drug screens and stuff, I think there's a job for you. Anyone trying to get into a professional graduate program has to prove citizenship or legal states, and I've just been through that with my own kid and seen her friends do the same, some who are legal aliens.

They may be taking jobs, but I've not seen any support for that. They are human beings deserving of compassion and respect. Whether DACA sets us up for more illegal immigration. .... that's a question.

You hey need to take that up with their parents. Send them home and they can get right on that.

So I'm on my way to the hospital because of a back injury and knowing the asinine long waits I decide to stop at McDonald's and grab a coffee and biscuit.

Fox News is on the tv as it is every time I come here but today it actually has the volume turned up and about half of the employees are watching intently instead of doing their jobs. DACA is being discussed and I have to wonder why only the Mexican employees are glued to the tv while everyone else is working. Could it be that they are actually fearful that immigration law may for once be enforced properly? It's hard to tell because they're all speaking Spanish instead of English.

Don't get me wrong, I do have pity for those brought here as a baby and are now teens but this issue must be addressed.

I just find it irritating that when dealing with customer service in my home country English is now just an option. A perfect example is calling my utility company to pay my bill and having to press 1 for English several times with each new menu. If you're going to be here fucking assimilate
I'm sure if the tards on Fox News were talking about the imaginary "war on Christmas", all the white people at McD's would have been glued to the TV.

I dont understand the beef with pressing a button for the language of preference. Thats like entitlement mentality 101.

I don't understand the beef with learning the language of your host country. I wouldn't go to China and expect them to accommodate my English. That's like entitlement mentally 101

I dont understand the beef with pressing a button for the language of preference. Thats like entitlement mentality 101.

I don't understand the beef with learning the language of your host country. I wouldn't go to China and expect them to accommodate my English. That's like entitlement mentally 101
Learning it or not, it shouldnt "piss anybody off" how you conduct your own affairs.

Forum List

Back