An insight into the left-wing mindset

I love when left-wing politicians and celebrities accidentally speak the truth. It illustrates what that ideology is all about when it happens (ie lies, lies, and more lies). Here is Hitlery Clinton stating she is "finally free to speak her mind".

Uh....Hitlery? You were not only always free to "speak your mind" - as a candidate you had a responsibility to the voters to speak your mind. But of course, she was never interested in showing the American people what she stood for and then allowing them to decide for themselves whether or not she was the right person for the job. She was only interested in winning at all costs. This just reaffirms her repulsive "I have one position for the public, and then I have my real position behind closed doors" approach to being a politician.

Hillary Clinton says she’s finally ‘free to speak her mind’ — conservatives have a field day with it

Misogyny, huh? I think she overestimates how much people think of her as a woman. She DEFINITELY overestimates her "appearance as a woman".
I don't think so. US has never had a female president. And let's face it, for women to be heard in politics they have to fight trice as hard as a man. Frankly, if she'd been a man with her ideas, she probably would have won Trump.

Last edited:
I love when left-wing politicians and celebrities accidentally speak the truth. It illustrates what that ideology is all about when it happens (ie lies, lies, and more lies). Here is Hitlery Clinton stating she is "finally free to speak her mind".

Uh....Hitlery? You were not only always free to "speak your mind" - as a candidate you had a responsibility to the voters to speak your mind. But of course, she was never interested in showing the American people what she stood for and then allowing them to decide for themselves whether or not she was the right person for the job. She was only interested in winning at all costs. This just reaffirms her repulsive "I have one position for the public, and then I have my real position behind closed doors" approach to being a politician.

Hillary Clinton says she’s finally ‘free to speak her mind’ — conservatives have a field day with it

Trump is incapable of telling the truth even accidentally.
This thread isn't about Trump, snowflake.

I can understand why you wouldn't want Trump brought up in a thread about politicians telling the truth.

Except that Donald Trump was always willing to speak what was on his mind.

I certainly found that more appealing than someone who vetted her every word.

This thread isn't about Trump, snowflake.

I can understand why you wouldn't want Trump brought up in a thread about politicians telling the truth.

Except that Donald Trump was always willing to speak what was on his mind.

I certainly found that more appealing than someone who vetted her every word.
Lying boldly with no reservation about anything anytime to anyone is not speaking one's mind it is just lying.

As for the OP, the same.... Not speaking one's mind does not mean lying. And there never was a president that was capable of speaking his mind to the public. Actually, 99,9% of the world's population at the very least is quite incapable of speaking their minds - not to mention the truth.

US has never had a female president.
What a dumb comment. How many women have even run for president? Very few.
And let's face it, for women to be heard in politics they have to fight trice as hard as a man.
Let's face it - that's a total lie and a lame excuse.
Frankly, if she'd been a man with her ideas, she probably would have won Trump.
She had no ideas. If she had been a man, she wouldn't have been in the primaries. In fact, the DNC hacked emails showed that the party stole the nomination for her. It was only because the Dumbocrats thought another "minority" was the key to the White House that she was even in the race.

you have no insight into anything except for rightwingnuttery.

but nice troll threads.

What lies did Trump tell that cost Americans financially like Obama's?

An Insight into Trump Rube Mindlessness...it will work...Believe me...
17760022_1275240999180017_6862537345625211519_n.jpg

Misogyny, huh? I think she overestimates how much people think of her as a woman. She DEFINITELY overestimates her "appearance as a woman".
I don't think so. US has never had a female president. And let's face it, for women to be heard in politics they have to fight trice as hard as a man. Frankly, if she'd been a man with her ideas, she probably would have won Trump.
It's quite the opposite. The only reason she was nominated is because she's a woman.

Trump always tells the truth, liberals just don't like the REAL truth. Liberals live in a world where the Truth is a movable entity.
As far as speaking her mind. DABEEECH has no mind to think with her head is filled with liberal mush.
All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Zzzzzzz campaign rhetoric, fucking with liberals little snow flake minds, not whoppers like shovel ready jobs, you can keep your doctor, Obama care is not a tax....

US has never had a female president.
What a dumb comment. How many women have even run for president? Very few.
And let's face it, for women to be heard in politics they have to fight trice as hard as a man.
Let's face it - that's a total lie and a lame excuse.
Frankly, if she'd been a man with her ideas, she probably would have won Trump.
She had no ideas. If she had been a man, she wouldn't have been in the primaries. In fact, the DNC hacked emails showed that the party stole the nomination for her. It was only because the Dumbocrats thought another "minority" was the key to the White House that she was even in the race.

You think it's a lie that women have had to work theee times as hard as men to have a voice in our government?

you have no insight into anything except for rightwingnuttery.

but nice troll threads.
Snowflake....it was Hitlery's own quote. Sorry.

Dude the Orange scam artist ripped off $$millions from our fellow Americans using the Trump University scam...the Courts are forcing him to repay $25 millions to Americans he scammed
Donald Trump's Business Plan Left a Trail of Unpaid Bills - WSJ
USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn't pay ...

trump doesn't pay bills

trump not paying veterans

trump not paying employees

trump not paying architect

trump not paying campaign workers

You think it's a lie that women have had to work theee times as hard as men to have a voice in our government?
I don't think it is....I know it is. And here is the funny part - all the left-wing snowflakes who love to play the victim because it is easier are the same one's clamoring for more muslims, more Syrian refugees, etc.

If you whine about women having a place at the table now, just wait until your precious muslims have a voice on policy.

Dude the Orange scam artist ripped off $$millions from our fellow Americans using the Trump University scam...the Courts are forcing him to repay $25 millions to Americans he scammed
Even if that's true - that's the private sector, you dimwit. Trump wasn't fucking over America like Obama did using tax dollars.

I don't think it is....I know it is. And here is the funny part - all the left-wing snowflakes who love to play the victim because it is easier are the same one's clamoring for more muslims, more Syrian refugees, etc.

If you whine about women having a place at the table now, just wait until your precious muslims have a voice on policy.
More tax cuts for Millionaires and billionaires is your cause celebre

It's quite the opposite. The only reason she was nominated is because she's a woman.
and Obama because he is Black ...got it ..
That's the first accurate post you've ever had! Congrats!!! :clap2:
Everyone needs to come to the same conclusion as you...Only White Males of European Origin raised themselves up by their boot strap and deserve "favour":badgrin:......like poor Donald..:boobies:.bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

More tax cuts for Millionaires and billionaires is your cause celebre
My "cause" is more liberty. The fact that you focus on money/taxes/handouts 24x7 just goes to show what a typical selfish and greedy LWNJ you are.
Only folks like Donald Trump and of course you [white males] are not selfish or greedy buwahahahahahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahahaaa

Forum List

Back