An insight into the left-wing mindset

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I love when left-wing politicians and celebrities accidentally speak the truth. It illustrates what that ideology is all about when it happens (ie lies, lies, and more lies). Here is Hitlery Clinton stating she is "finally free to speak her mind".

Uh....Hitlery? You were not only always free to "speak your mind" - as a candidate you had a responsibility to the voters to speak your mind. But of course, she was never interested in showing the American people what she stood for and then allowing them to decide for themselves whether or not she was the right person for the job. She was only interested in winning at all costs. This just reaffirms her repulsive "I have one position for the public, and then I have my real position behind closed doors" approach to being a politician.

Hillary Clinton says she’s finally ‘free to speak her mind’ — conservatives have a field day with it

libtard brain.jpg

They have no independent or original thought. Take away their media masters and they're helpless and hapless

I love when left-wing politicians and celebrities accidentally speak the truth. It illustrates what that ideology is all about when it happens (ie lies, lies, and more lies). Here is Hitlery Clinton stating she is "finally free to speak her mind".

Uh....Hitlery? You were not only always free to "speak your mind" - as a candidate you had a responsibility to the voters to speak your mind. But of course, she was never interested in showing the American people what she stood for and then allowing them to decide for themselves whether or not she was the right person for the job. She was only interested in winning at all costs. This just reaffirms her repulsive "I have one position for the public, and then I have my real position behind closed doors" approach to being a politician.

Hillary Clinton says she’s finally ‘free to speak her mind’ — conservatives have a field day with it

Misogyny, huh? I think she overestimates how much people think of her as a woman. She DEFINITELY overestimates her "appearance as a woman".

Trump is incapable of telling the truth even accidentally.

This thread isn't about Trump, snowflake.

Trump always tells the truth, liberals just don't like the REAL truth. Liberals live in a world where the Truth is a movable entity.
As far as speaking her mind. DABEEECH has no mind to think with her head is filled with liberal mush.

He has much in common with you then.

I can understand why you wouldn't want Trump brought up in a thread about politicians telling the truth.

Trump always tells the truth, liberals just don't like the REAL truth. Liberals live in a world where the Truth is a movable entity.
As far as speaking her mind. DABEEECH has no mind to think with her head is filled with liberal mush.
All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Yeah...PolitiFact has zero credibility. It was exposed as being a left-wing propaganda machine.

I can understand why you wouldn't want Trump brought up in a thread about politicians telling the truth.
I can understand why you would want to immediately change the subject when it comes to Hitlery Clinton and the Dumbocrats lying.

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Proof? No?

Hillary does speak her mind. Most people do when they drink too much.

Except that Donald Trump was always willing to speak what was on his mind.

I certainly found that more appealing than someone who vetted her every word.

Forum List

Back