An insight into the left-wing mindset

US has never had a female president.
What a dumb comment. How many women have even run for president? Very few.
And let's face it, for women to be heard in politics they have to fight trice as hard as a man.
Let's face it - that's a total lie and a lame excuse.
Frankly, if she'd been a man with her ideas, she probably would have won Trump.
She had no ideas. If she had been a man, she wouldn't have been in the primaries. In fact, the DNC hacked emails showed that the party stole the nomination for her. It was only because the Dumbocrats thought another "minority" was the key to the White House that she was even in the race.

You think it's a lie that women have had to work theee times as hard as men to have a voice in our government?

It appears the only way a democrat woman that get a voice is ugly as all hell...
What lies did Trump tell that cost Americans financially like Obama's?

Dude the Orange scam artist ripped off $$millions from our fellow Americans using the Trump University scam...the Courts are forcing him to repay $25 millions to Americans he scammed
Donald Trump's Business Plan Left a Trail of Unpaid Bills - WSJ
USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn't pay ...

trump doesn't pay bills

trump not paying veterans

trump not paying employees

trump not paying architect

trump not paying campaign workers

25 million?

Big deal Trump pays twice that in federal taxes in just one year.

And who in the hell falls for those get rich quick scams anyways? Retards on the right and left.

Everyone needs to come to the same conclusion as you...Only White Males of European Origin raised themselves up by their boot strap and deserve "favour"
First of all, it's spelled "favor" you uneducated dimwit. Second, you once again expose your idiocy and your agenda by applying your views towards others.

Nobody deserves "favor". Everyone deserves to be left alone to succeed or fail based on their own merit. The government has no business picking winners and losers.

More tax cuts for Millionaires and billionaires is your cause celebre
My "cause" is more liberty. The fact that you focus on money/taxes/handouts 24x7 just goes to show what a typical selfish and greedy LWNJ you are.
Only folks like Donald Trump and of course you [white males] are not selfish or greedy
Well we certainly aren't demanding that the government steal from others and hand it to us like your pathetic ass is doing...

Everyone needs to come to the same conclusion as you...Only White Males of European Origin raised themselves up by their boot strap and deserve "favour"
First of all, it's spelled "favor" ........../QUOTE]
Favour is the older spelling of the same word. It was considered correct until recently, but now favor is the preferred spelling in American English... In British English, however, favour is still preferred.
Its called "alternative spelling"
Favor or Favour: What's the Difference? - Writing Explained
Every_Good_Boy_Deserves_Favour.jpg
British English is where it all started ....they rule

Well we certainly aren't demanding that the government steal from others and hand it to us like your pathetic ass is doing...

we should Instead take the money stolen from us and turn it over to the Pentagon so they can build an F 35 that cannot fly at the cost of billions and or go overseas to slaughter 'Foreigners" any other use of the stolen Money IE Taxes is Illegitimate ...salute :drills::drillsergeant::drills::drillsergeant::drills:

And let's face it, for women to be heard in politics they have to fight trice as hard as a man.
She had no ideas. If she had been a man, she wouldn't have been in the primaries. In fact, the DNC hacked emails showed that the party stole the nomination for her. It was only because the Dumbocrats thought another "minority" was the key to the White House that she was even in the race.

You think it's a lie that women have had to work theee times as hard as men to have a voice in our government?
Trump worked 10 times harder than Hillary. But you belong to the victim party.

Good point her war chest dwarfed Trumps and lost...

Favour is the older spelling of the same word. It was considered correct until recently, but now favor is the preferred spelling in American English... In British English, however, favour is still preferred.
Every_Good_Boy_Deserves_Favour.jpg
This isn't England, snowflake. Don't attempt to disguise your ignorance by citing how other nations do things.

we should Instead take the money stolen from us and turn it over to the Pentagon so they can build an F 35 that cannot fly at the cost of billions and or go overseas to slaughter 'Foreigners" any other use of the stolen Money IE Taxes is Illegitimate ...salute :drills::drillsergeant::drills::drillsergeant::drills:
It's funny listening to the thief claim he was "robbed" because the homeowner kept some of their own money in the bank instead of under their mattress. :laugh:

Snowflake...nobody stole from you. You steal from others.

It's funny listening to the thief claim he was "robbed" because the homeowner kept some of their own money in the bank instead of under their mattress. :laugh:

Snowflake...nobody stole from you. You steal from others.
I believe a Patriot like you would have no objections to sending your entire paycheck to the Pentagon to keep you safe LOL

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand
Lord, don't they help themselves, oh
But when the taxman comes to the door
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes

This isn't England, snowflake. Don't attempt to disguise your ignorance by citing how other nations do things.

England is the Birthplace of English and I spell however the Fuck I want without consulting with some brain less Idiot who voted for Trump:asshole:

I love when left-wing politicians and celebrities accidentally speak the truth. It illustrates what that ideology is all about when it happens (ie lies, lies, and more lies). Here is Hitlery Clinton stating she is "finally free to speak her mind".

Uh....Hitlery? You were not only always free to "speak your mind" - as a candidate you had a responsibility to the voters to speak your mind. But of course, she was never interested in showing the American people what she stood for and then allowing them to decide for themselves whether or not she was the right person for the job. She was only interested in winning at all costs. This just reaffirms her repulsive "I have one position for the public, and then I have my real position behind closed doors" approach to being a politician.

Hillary Clinton says she’s finally ‘free to speak her mind’ — conservatives have a field day with it

Misogyny, huh? I think she overestimates how much people think of her as a woman. She DEFINITELY overestimates her "appearance as a woman".
I don't think so. US has never had a female president. And let's face it, for women to be heard in politics they have to fight trice as hard as a man. Frankly, if she'd been a man with her ideas, she probably would have won Trump.

Think whatever you like, but as a woman, I genuinely don't think most people care that much about a person's sex one way or the other. And no, I think if Hillary Clinton was exactly the same person she is right now, except for being male, she'd have gotten exactly the same result. The only people who were hyperconscious of and screaming about her alleged gender were already voting for her, because they thought it was the only thing that mattered. I have never once, in all the time Hillary's been in the public eye, encountered a person whose major objection to her was "She's a woman!"

It's like I've always said: there's no point in hating someone for their race, sex, or whatever, because if you give them five minutes, they'll give you a better reason.

I was looking at the big picture, not the specifics of Trump vs. Clinton. Women, historically, have had to fight to get representation and a voice in the government. Even now, you would think that half of Congress would be women, based on the population.

Even now, you would think that half of Congress would be women, based on the population.

Less than a Hundred years

Propertied British women over 30 had the vote in 1918, Dutch women in 1919, and American women won the vote on 26 August 1920 with the passage of the 19th Amendment. Irish women won the same voting rights as men in the Irish Free State constitution, 1922.

I was looking at the big picture, not the specifics of Trump vs. Clinton. Women, historically, have had to fight to get representation and a voice in the government. Even now, you would think that half of Congress would be women, based on the population.
Why would I think that? You are living in the 70s. Women tend to gravitate towards jobs that give them family time, dragging kids around politicking isn't going to provide much. How come half the posters here aren't female?

Yes and no. Yes, because government is an insular, protected swamp of a system that protects power-mad, horny predators, so being a professional woman in that environment means putting up with situations that simply don't fly in the real world. But in terms of the voters, no, I really don't think a significant number of everyday people give much of a damn about a person's sex in terms of whether or not they can do the job. I think hardcore leftists are a lot more conscious of gender than anyone else is.

Why would I think that? You are living in the 70s. Women tend to gravitate towards jobs that give them family time, dragging kids around politicking isn't going to provide much. How come half the posters here aren't female?

Women who enjoy confrontational debate aren't quite as prevalent as men who do.

I'm living in the '70s?

Women have a lot more choices than "dragging kids along" while doing a job.

Honestly, what do you think the ratio of men to women is on this site?

Forum List

Back