An inconvenient truth: ‘Climate change industry’ now a $1.5 trillion global business

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Was there ever any doubt what GW was really all about?

Climate change industry now a 1.5 trillion global business - Washington Times

“The $1.5 trillion global ‘climate change industry’ grew at between 17 and 24 percent annually from 2005-2008, slowing to between 4 and 6 percent following the recession with the exception of 2011’s inexplicable 15 percent growth, according to Climate Change Business Journal,” he writes.

I guess 149 dollars a gallon helped the Clinton's when they were dirt poor and broke.

Obama, Clinton Foundation Donors Sold ‘Green’ Fuel to Military for $149 per Gallon

The CEO and Board of Directors of Solazyme, a company the military paid $149per gallon for “alternative” fuel, have donated more than $300,000 to Democratic candidates and committees, according to aWashington Free Beacon analysis.

Recipients of significant donations included the Obama Victory Fund and the Democratic National Committee. Additionally, Solazyme donated between $100,000 and $250,000 to the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

A Congressional Research Service (CRS) report found that the Department of Defense (DOD) paid Solazyme $149 per gallon for fuel made of algal oil, costing taxpayers a total of $223,500 in 2009. The group also received a $21 million stimulus grant from Department of Energy in 2009.

Sometimes I can't believe this insipid bullshit has so many people fooled...

Then I look at the statistics that seem to keep the moonbat messiah in the %40 approval range and I have to wonder if we wouldn't be better off if Roe V. Wade wasn't decided in 1960.

A lot of leftist genetic waste would be in the sewage system a long time ago.

Now we desperately need a modern Augusto Pinochet in the US.

220px-Augusto_Pinochet.jpg

Then I look at the statistics that seem to keep the moonbat messiah in the %40 approval range and I have to wonder if we wouldn't be better off if Roe V. Wade wasn't decided in 1960.

Pinochet, no, Reagan, absolutely.

Pinochet, no, Reagan, absolutely.

Just a little Pinochet?

Please?

Just long enough to get rid of all the libtards in academia. They'd be much happier in North Korea.

Forum List

Back