An example of a parent's experience taking his THREE YEAR OLD for a routine check-up from HIS "doctor."

If all you have is dismissal, you don't have anything.

This also coming from the side that believes any anonymous blather as long as it digs at Trump.
The OP has nothing. I’m just pointing that out.

Sorry if that triggers you.

This is what's happening. Just an example. Now watch as they attack me for "discovering TikTok."

The man should have asked the doctor to explain the reason for that question

And then changed doctors

Sometimes people ask questions with obvious answers to little ones as an ice breaker and to judge their sociability.
The doctor’s question was not intended as an ice breaker. That would be more like seeing the 3 year old’s shirt and saying, “Wow! I like Batman too!” Now, guessing here, but what could be behind his ridiculous question is a newly enacted medical form requirement via liberal based health insurance. Or, the doctor himself believes that 3 year olds are truly 18 year old midgets with full awareness of gender identification and biology.

The elites believe the world is overpopulated and consuming too many of their resources.

The best way to cut carbon, is to decrease the number of folks being born. And the best way to do that? Is to mess with the breeding ability of the population.

Now that AI and robotics is becoming a reality, the elites have no use for a lower and middle class. The eugenicists have never really changed. This is the new abortion fight.

Why kill babies in the womb when they have the hubris to believe they can prevent folks from falling in love and conceiving in the first place?

Destroying traditional families is the new agenda.
Wow, I hadn’t thought about this aspect of globalist intention- reduction of population enhanced by limiting conception possibilities. Another eye-opener from a USMB poster- tx MB.

The OP has nothing. I’m just pointing that out.

Sorry if that triggers you.

He has his own statement. Your side has believed far less as long as it suits your own narrative.

And 2017 called about the whole "triggered thing", it want's it's attempted insult back.

As usual you use words wrong, either intentionally or via stupidity.

Destroying traditional families has been a long time goal of the communist party.
Not just communists. . . all lovers of the STATE.

The technocracy is more than just Communism. Communism is a very old idea. Moving into the 21st century, if folks don't get hip to what the technocrats dreamed of in the 1930's? And what they are doing now in the global institutions? We are doomed.

Marx didn't have a clue. The global oligarchs don't give a shit about the working class or any of Marx's ideas. You really need to get that shit out of your head. You really do. This is NOT a left/right fight anymore. That is SO 20th century.

We are talking about, "Scientific Dictatorship." Engineers and Scientists dictating what you do with your life, even if it means rigging the results. It is what they do in China today.

It has nothing to do with free markets, democracy, or communism.

This is FAR WORSE than communism, because folks in this nation don't know what it is, and folks on the left and the right embrace it!!!!

i.e.,

Scientism

Military Is Developing ‘Cognitive Warfare’ Weapons​

This guy was talking about ALL OF THIS, before any of you even heard about the "GREAT RESET."

:rolleyes:

Yep. And that’s it.

Ignoring the point of his statement to avoid discussing the content of his statement.

Seems to be the only tactic you have.

it's one thing to dismiss a source and still be able to discuss the information at hand, to just dismiss while on a message board shows you have no ability to actually debate the topic itself.

If you ask a 3 year if they are a boy or a girl you shouldnt be allowed to have a medical license. That's not colorful language either, I mean it, you should not be allowed to practice medicine and have your license revoked for atleast 5 years at the minimum.
I agree. Asking 3 year olds (or most 10 year olds) this type of question supports the agenda that one’s gender identification is a 50/50 choice. In today’s world, a person (imo should be adults) can choose a lifestyle to live life as a boy or as a girl. The primary problem is that an extreme political agenda has taken over one of the reins of information. This makes it doubly important that the opposite political agenda keep the balance in order and eliminate the influence of leftist demands next political election.

The doctor’s question was not intended as an ice breaker. That would be more like seeing the 3 year old’s shirt and saying, “Wow! I like Batman too!” Now, guessing here, but what could be behind his ridiculous question is a newly enacted medical form requirement via liberal based health insurance. Or, the doctor himself believes that 3 year olds are truly 18 year old midgets with full awareness of gender identification and biology.

If the doctor was speaking to the child, I can and will only assume it was an icebreaker. I, however, was a hippy baby in that my mom refused to cut my curly blond hair until I was over 3 and only then because she wasn't given a choice--my dad took me to the barber and had it done the first time. I can only assume that some people may have thought I was a girl looking at me.

Ignoring the point of his statement to avoid discussing the content of his statement.

Seems to be the only tactic you have.

it's one thing to dismiss a source and still be able to discuss the information at hand, to just dismiss while on a message board shows you have no ability to actually debate the topic itself.
If the source is unreliable, there’s nothing to discuss as the debate would be about a non-event.

If the source is unreliable, there’s nothing to discuss as the debate would be about a non-event.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

You guys run like roaches in the light when actually confronted with something this stupid.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

You guys run like roaches in the light when actually confronted with something this stupid.
Once you stop assuming it’s true, nothing you say is relevant.

And you should definitely not assume it’s true.

Once you stop assuming it’s true, nothing you say is relevant.

And you should definitely not assume it’s true.

This coming from someone who believes every CNN anonymous story about Trump and any Republican is comical.

Answer the question, can a 3 year old decide it's own gender?

This coming from someone who believes every CNN anonymous story about Trump and any Republican is comical.

Answer the question, can a 3 year old decide it's own gender?
And this coming from a snowflake who gets triggered when their idiocy is called out.

Forum List

Back