An example of a parent's experience taking his THREE YEAR OLD for a routine check-up from HIS "doctor."

This is what's happening. Just an example. Now watch as they attack me for "discovering TikTok."

I can't see embedded TikTok videos. My browser blocks them.

I had to search this one. If they are public, I can see them. This code, "6989664917439728901" if you do a search in Google, will allow others to view your TikTok video, so folks that have my problem, can discuss this video.

If I was that parent? I would get a new pediatrician.

As to the mainstream corporate controlled social media, yeah, I tend to not go there. I wouldn't even have a FB, but I got it a long time ago, and I am pretty sure, even if you deactivate it, they still keep your profile info., and probably still track you and keep tabs on you, so it seems pointless to do so.

It will be a cold day before I ever sign up for another, especially now that I know about the affects of social media on your emotions, intellect & personality. I need less time on them, not more.

But you do you man, do what makes you happy. Find your joy.

Obviously the child is a girl. She's a lesbian who likes girls.
All boys are girls, the same as all girls are boys who might like boys, making them gay. In such a way an entire people can be made pathological.

The shifting Overton window.

The state only seeks power for the state. It never stops, it never slows.

It only exists to gain more power for itself.

Medical professionals are tied intimately to that state power.

They are directed by insurance companies who help drive our fascist system.

It is all evil.

Every last bit.

Sometimes people ask questions with obvious answers to little ones as an ice breaker and to judge their sociability.

The shifting Overton window.

The state only seeks power for the state. It never stops, it never slows.

It only exists to gain more power for itself.

Medical professionals are tied intimately to that state power.

They are directed by insurance companies who help drive our fascist system.

It is all evil.

Every last bit.

Bingo!

Guy in video is a lunatic trying to generate controversy so he gets more TicTok hits.

The doctor asked the child if he was a boy or girl because sometimes it's hard to tell when kids are little.

I'd have to leave at that point, citing questions about the doctor's qualifications. Then feign concerned confusion on the way out while the doctor tries to explain what they are doing.

Used to be pretty simple:

Obviously the child is a girl. She's a lesbian who likes girls.
All boys are girls, the same as all girls are boys who might like boys, making them gay. In such a way an entire people can be made pathological.
The elites believe the world is overpopulated and consuming too many of their resources.

The best way to cut carbon, is to decrease the number of folks being born. And the best way to do that? Is to mess with the breeding ability of the population.

Now that AI and robotics is becoming a reality, the elites have no use for a lower and middle class. The eugenicists have never really changed. This is the new abortion fight.

Why kill babies in the womb when they have the hubris to believe they can prevent folks from falling in love and conceiving in the first place?

Destroying traditional families is the new agenda.

Guy in video is a lunatic trying to generate controversy so he gets more TicTok hits.

The doctor asked the child if he was a boy or girl because sometimes it's hard to tell when kids are little.

You know, I have been coming here a lot less lately, mostly because the war on America people has been getting me down, and other things bring me joy.

But of the little time I do stop by. . . I have noticed you.

And you are like the new Lakota or Billyboom.

Either a paid provocateur, or very dumb.

Either way, thanks for making simple common sense threads fun for the forum.

We thank you for your service.

:113:

I can't see embedded TikTok videos. My browser blocks them.

I had to search this one. If they are public, I can see them. This code, "6989664917439728901" if you do a search in Google, will allow others to view your TikTok video, so folks that have my problem, can discuss this video.

If I was that parent? I would get a new pediatrician.

As to the mainstream corporate controlled social media, yeah, I tend to not go there. I wouldn't even have a FB, but I got it a long time ago, and I am pretty sure, even if you deactivate it, they still keep your profile info., and probably still track you and keep tabs on you, so it seems pointless to do so.

It will be a cold day before I ever sign up for another, especially now that I know about the affects of social media on your emotions, intellect & personality. I need less time on them, not more.

But you do you man, do what makes you happy. Find your joy.

I never did create a FB account. My life is mundane and boring compared to the millions who have glorious lives on FB. Everyone is beautiful and perfect with no problems.

The elites believe the world is overpopulated and consuming too many of their resources.

The best way to cut carbon, is to decrease the number of folks being born. And the best way to do that? Is to mess with the breeding ability of the population.

Now that AI and robotics is becoming a reality, the elites have no use for a lower and middle class. The eugenicists have never really changed. This is the new abortion fight.

Why kill babies in the womb when they have the hubris to believe they can prevent folks from falling in love and conceiving in the first place?

Destroying traditional families is the new agenda.
Destroying traditional families has been a long time goal of the communist party.

Forum List

Back