An example of a parent's experience taking his THREE YEAR OLD for a routine check-up from HIS "doctor."

Guy in video is a lunatic trying to generate controversy so he gets more TicTok hits.

The doctor asked the child if he was a boy or girl because sometimes it's hard to tell when kids are little.

I bet the dad lied about the whole thing just to make you look bad.

He probably doesnt have a wife or a son…likely a self hating homosexual. Fucking lying Trumptard.

If the doctor was speaking to the child, I can and will only assume it was an icebreaker. I, however, was a hippy baby in that my mom refused to cut my curly blond hair until I was over 3 and only then because she wasn't given a choice--my dad took me to the barber and had it done the first time. I can only assume that some people may have thought I was a girl looking at me.
I don’t agree that question is anything close to being an ice breaker nor was it intended to be one. Asking toddlers what gender they think they are 100% implies it’s a choice equal to say choosing an occupation. So the old question of “ what do you wanna be when you grow up“ is now for some, “what gender are you” at age 3? I see a lot of gray in most political issues and non-political issues, but for this one ? There is no gray area.

Yes, there are still many male toddlers with long hair mostly dependent on parental preference not the kid’s at that early age. Now, once a kid is old enough to decide how they like wearing their hair, parents who force a certain look on their kids will increase the level of rebellion during adolescence and beyond. I remember a classmate who had the burr cut forced on him as a kid and kept his hair long once reaching high school.

The crux of the matter is people of all ages don’t like to be forced to do something nor forced to think something. Funny how that works out really, as the balance for equilibrium is still a driving force when you have parents and offspring pushing opposite agendas…. similar to politics.

Last edited:

This is what's happening. Just an example. Now watch as they attack me for "discovering TikTok."

This is an example of NOTHING, except this guy's toxic paranoia. Asking whether the child is a boy or a girl could be the doctor's way of engaging the child in a friendly non-threatening way by asking a silly question. But the idiot conservative mind goes to a nefarious purpose.

When you see a sneaky partisan plot behind everything someone says to a child, it says that you've been sucked into the crazy end of the Republican Party. This man has been terrorized by conspiracy theory stories about transgendered people.

I don’t agree that question is anything close to being an ice breaker nor was it intended to be one. Asking toddlers what gender they think they are 100% implies it’s a choice equal to say choosing an occupation. So the old question of “ what do you wanna be when you grow up“ is now for some, “what gender are you” at age 3? I see a lot of gray in most political issues and non-political issues, but for this one ? There is no gray area.

It's only a leading question to a loon like you. Or someone looking for something to take offence with. People aren't looking to declare your children are trans and take them away from you. But I seriously question the sanity of conservative parents fighting the teaching of history, science, and determined to protect their children from non existent risks from trans people.

"Are you a little boy or a little girl" is exactly the kind of question I'd ask a little kid looking to engage in conversation precisely because it's a non-threatening silly question that doesn't come across as a "stranger/danger" question, and one likely to make the child laugh. Can't you tell? And with some kids you really can't tell.

My grandson with the waist length blonde hair was frequently mistaken for a girl. He grew and donated his hair to a program which made wigs for cancer victims. His mother was bald until she was three and everyone thought she was a boy.

Maybe this guy's 3 year old doesn't give off a strong vibe either way, and the doctor really couldn't tell. I can see this paranoid asshole losing his shit simply because someone didn't know if his kid was a boy or a girl. Because he would see that as an insult.

It's only a leading question to a loon like you. Or someone looking for something to take offence with. People aren't looking to declare your children are trans and take them away from you. But I seriously question the sanity of conservative parents fighting the teaching of history, science, and determined to protect their children from non existent risks from trans people.

"Are you a little boy or a little girl" is exactly the kind of question I'd ask a little kid looking to engage in conversation precisely because it's a non-threatening silly question that doesn't come across as a "stranger/danger" question, and one likely to make the child laugh. Can't you tell? And with some kids you really can't tell.

My grandson with the waist length blonde hair was frequently mistaken for a girl. He grew and donated his hair to a program which made wigs for cancer victims. His mother was bald until she was three and everyone thought she was a boy.

Maybe this guy's 3 year old doesn't give off a strong vibe either way, and the doctor really couldn't tell. I can see this paranoid asshole losing his shit simply because someone didn't know if his kid was a boy or a girl. Because he would see that as an insult.

Now, be honest here for a minute DG. Hint: Honesty does not include exaggerated falsehoods and assumptions like your first paragraph. So, back to the misconception that a pediatrician’s first question to a 3 year old patient should be, “Are you a boy or a girl?” WHEN have you ever once heard a pediatrician, or any doctor for that matter, say this to a toddler, as you stated in a silly way to make a child laugh? I’ll go ahead and save you the time here and help you respond by saying 00 times, dragon lady, have you heard any doctor say that in a professional capacity.

Okay, so to be fair maybe you can’t get out of the house and you have in-home healthcare assistance. Are you telling me that one of your visiting nurses would even consider, ever, asking a toddler relative of yours “Hey there! Are you a boy or girl?” No way, as in zero chance in today’s land of lawsuits! No professional medical person, in their right mind anyway, because it could be determined that that particular comment made particularly in a uncomfortable setting (regardless of available toys because by 3 they know what’s up and it’s about shots) medical environment, and changed the kid’s psyche because he had learned that people (like an “important, smart person”- i.e. doctor) couldn’t tell by looking.

Let’s say that same relative of yours had been teased recently because he has long hair, and his older, male cousins had been telling him that he looked like a little girl and that had made him feel horrible. The parents would clean up in court, as they should with any undisclosed, agenda-oriented facility. No intelligent professional would ever ask that loaded question to a 3 year old who is still very much shaping his or her identity.

Just pointing out your place as one of the worst posters on this board for actually answering questions asked.
I get sick of people never reciprocating. People like you only troll, they don’t contribute.

But you sure do have an inflated sense of self-righteousness.

I get sick of people never reciprocating. People like you only troll, they don’t contribute.

But you sure do have an inflated sense of self-righteousness.

How can one reciprocate when one doesn't discuss the topic at hand? Your first post was dismissal.

If you don't want to discuss the topic with people who disagree with you, go over to Kos or DU and play in a woke moron echo chamber.

How can one reciprocate when one doesn't discuss the topic at hand? Your first post was dismissal.

If you don't want to discuss the topic with people who disagree with you, go over to Kos or DU and play in a woke moron echo chamber.
The topic was a video from a fringe social media account.

I take the source as seriously as it deserves. You morons act like this nonsense is gospel just because it suits you and you definitely DONT want to discuss the shoddy source.

And that is on topic given the video was part of the OP.

But you don’t want to talk about that either because it doesn’t suit you. You just want to ignore it. I don’t abide by your arbitrary rules and expectations just to make your life easier. If you had a spine, this wouldn’t bother you, but since you’re a snowflake it triggers you.

The topic was a video from a fringe social media account.

I take the source as seriously as it deserves. You morons act like this nonsense is gospel just because it suits you and you definitely DONT want to discuss the shoddy source.

And that is on topic given the video was part of the OP.

But you don’t want to talk about that either because it doesn’t suit you. You just want to ignore it. I don’t abide by your arbitrary rules and expectations just to make your life easier. If you had a spine, this wouldn’t bother you, but since you’re a snowflake it triggers you.

And as I replied, your side takes any anonymous source story from CNN as gospel as long as it defames Trump or his supporters. At least this guy puts his name to is accusations.

And you continue to use the term snowflake wrong. A snowflake would try to cancel you, or, like you are doing, refuse to debate the topic at hand.

Either because they are too fragile to handle it, or they refuse to accept outside opinions.

I can't see embedded TikTok videos. My browser blocks them.

I had to search this one. If they are public, I can see them. This code, "6989664917439728901" if you do a search in Google, will allow others to view your TikTok video, so folks that have my problem, can discuss this video.

If I was that parent? I would get a new pediatrician.

As to the mainstream corporate controlled social media, yeah, I tend to not go there. I wouldn't even have a FB, but I got it a long time ago, and I am pretty sure, even if you deactivate it, they still keep your profile info., and probably still track you and keep tabs on you, so it seems pointless to do so.

It will be a cold day before I ever sign up for another, especially now that I know about the affects of social media on your emotions, intellect & personality. I need less time on them, not more.

But you do you man, do what makes you happy. Find your joy.
Yeah, I can't see TikTok videos either. Kind of a thread kill! No, I got off Facebook and Twitter and have never regretted it!

The man should have asked the doctor to explain the reason for that question

And then changed doctors
Well said!! What in God's name is the reason to ask such a question???? Does anyone know? Serious question.

No, I am no longer going to cooperate with all this crap. They have a form to fill out with several different sexes or sex possibilities like asex on it, I am not filling that out, for sure.

Asking whether the child is a boy or a girl could be the doctor's way of engaging the child in a friendly non-threatening way by asking a silly question. But the idiot conservative mind goes to a nefarious purpose.
No, I can't agree that's a normal question!! I sure never heard of ANYONE asking that of anyone before. Maybe we should all expect that docs will ask us what sex we are?

What is the point of such a question to a three-year old? Does anyone have an idea about it?

Yeah, I can't see TikTok videos either. Kind of a thread kill! No, I got off Facebook and Twitter and have never regretted it!
At least with the twitter and FB stuff you can see it. But I do have problems seeing Google docs/pics as well.

It’s social media. If you believe the crap on social media, you’re a moron.

It's a guy espousing his experience, and you refuse to debate the topic brought up because deep down you know you can't defend what the doctor supposedly did.

Forum List

Back