An Easy Decision

"Powerful: LeBron James Pulls Over To Lecture Homeless Man On His White Privilege
July 1st, 2020
article-6464-2.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA—We all know LeBron James is an amazing human being, but seriously. Just when we thought he couldn't get any better, local media caught this powerful moment and WE CAN'T EVEN. Cameras caught the inspiring, heartwarming moment LeBron approached a homeless man last week at one of LA's many tent cities.

According to sources, the homeless man held out his hand to LeBron's approaching car to ask for some spare change. What happened next gives us faith in humanity again.
The world-famous NBA player looked at the poor man's outstretched hand. Smiling kindly he said, "Silver and gold have I none, but in the name of #BlackLivesMatter, I offer you the gift of social enlightenment!"
LeBron James then proceeded to lecture the lucky panhandler on his white privilege, offering helpful ways to "be better" in the future. "I was shocked," said Mike "CrazyEyes" McCluckerson, the homeless Marine Corps vet after LeBron's helpful exhortation. "I was raised by a family of possums under an abandoned bridge, but I had no idea how many advantages my whiteness had given me in life. Furthermore, Mr. James illuminated a host of unconscious biases I harbored in my heart without even knowing it. This moment marks a turning point in my never-ending journey to relinquish the mantle of privilege Western colonialism has afforded me."
Mr. McCluckerson then offered Lebron James his scarf as a token of thanks. James didn't have any cash to offer the homeless man, but he did make a $100 donation to Black Lives Matter in his name. What a BEAUTIFUL gesture. Go, LeBron!"
Just so we're on the same page, you do know that the Babylon Bee is a satire site, correct?

"Powerful: LeBron James Pulls Over To Lecture Homeless Man On His White Privilege
July 1st, 2020
article-6464-2.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA—We all know LeBron James is an amazing human being, but seriously. Just when we thought he couldn't get any better, local media caught this powerful moment and WE CAN'T EVEN. Cameras caught the inspiring, heartwarming moment LeBron approached a homeless man last week at one of LA's many tent cities.

According to sources, the homeless man held out his hand to LeBron's approaching car to ask for some spare change. What happened next gives us faith in humanity again.
The world-famous NBA player looked at the poor man's outstretched hand. Smiling kindly he said, "Silver and gold have I none, but in the name of #BlackLivesMatter, I offer you the gift of social enlightenment!"
LeBron James then proceeded to lecture the lucky panhandler on his white privilege, offering helpful ways to "be better" in the future. "I was shocked," said Mike "CrazyEyes" McCluckerson, the homeless Marine Corps vet after LeBron's helpful exhortation. "I was raised by a family of possums under an abandoned bridge, but I had no idea how many advantages my whiteness had given me in life. Furthermore, Mr. James illuminated a host of unconscious biases I harbored in my heart without even knowing it. This moment marks a turning point in my never-ending journey to relinquish the mantle of privilege Western colonialism has afforded me."
Mr. McCluckerson then offered Lebron James his scarf as a token of thanks. James didn't have any cash to offer the homeless man, but he did make a $100 donation to Black Lives Matter in his name. What a BEAUTIFUL gesture. Go, LeBron!"
Just so we're on the same page, you do know that the Babylon Bee is a satire site, correct?

Of course.

Mocking the Leftist orthodoxy is a service to mankind!

July 1st, 2020
article-6464-2.jpg

Of course.

Mocking the Leftist orthodoxy is a service to mankind!

Just checking!

Carry on, milady!

The Chinese want Joe to pick Michele Obama, arms and all. We'll see if Joe listens to the Chinese.
View attachment 358119
Do you always hang out with the Chinese nationals in yer house? Which is why you know what they are thinking and they help you spam every thread with the same pic and story.
Do you have a better VP pick than Michelle Obama?
China wants a Biden/Obama ticket to get back to their $500b trade surplus again.
They know that they can buy Biden, like when they gave Hunter Biden a $1,500,000,000 "investment".

And to cut off American military aid to our allies in the region.

July 1st, 2020
article-6464-2.jpg

I like the lectures from former President Obama and his wife michelle........it is especially nice when they give the lecture on white privilege from their 15 million dollar home in Martha's Vineyard......even from a few of their other multi-million dollar homes......When he can tell me how privileged I am living my life compared to his billion dollar life....I take a few moments to really think about what he has to say....

Joe Biden is deciding on his vice-presidential pick.

"Here's Who Joe Biden Is Considering For VP
Here’s Who Joe Biden Is Considering For VP

Jun 18, 2020 Biden has pledged to pick a woman, and the short list includes senators, governors and House members. ... Barack Obama and Democratic vice presidential ... [+] candidate Joe Biden wave to the ...

He’s narrowed down the requirements…..must be a woman….

Know what it will be based on?

Do you know what the candidate’s qualifications must be on foreign policy?

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualifications must be on the economy?

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualifications must be on covid virus?

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualification’s must be on statues?

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualification’s must be on education?

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualification’s must be on armed forces?

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualification’s must be on Supreme Court nominations?

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualification’s must be on legislative experience?

Skin color.

Gender and race more important than actual accomplishments or qualifications.
What sentient individual could ever pull the lever for this atavistic, troglodyte party?

Funny chit./ To Trumpettes skin color can decide whether people get killed by cops & you think that is OK.

But I see you are OK with the vagina requirement but not race.

Let's check.

View attachment 358151

Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years

I feel you may be capable of handling the math in this question: which is larger, "30" or "350,000"??????

Take your time.

You really are dumber than chit.

Equating violence between people with police brutality demonstrates how desparate for you racists to provide excuses for the killing of unarmed black men by police.

Typical Trumpette thinking. So many blacks are killed by blacks so it must be OK for police to kill a few themselves.

Pence does the job at the moment. I could shit something to be a better vp than Pence

Could try to keep the vulgarity within your household.
Here you go again. You love Trump & he says shit & fuck all the time.

Remember what I told you about vulgarity?

Keep it in check, even when my posts cause you the intense pain you feel.
Remember what I told you about your lies?

Keep them in check even when my truth causes you the intense pain you feel.

I would much rather hang out with people thart said ":fuck:" than a lying piece of crap, Trump lover like you.

Jun 18, 2020 Biden has pledged to pick a woman, and the short list includes senators, governors and House members. ... Barack Obama and Democratic vice presidential ... [+] candidate Joe Biden wave to the ...

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualification’s must be on Supreme Court nominations?

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualification’s must be on legislative experience?

Skin color.

What sentient individual could ever pull the lever for this atavistic, troglodyte party?

Funny chit./ To Trumpettes skin color can decide whether people get killed by cops & you think that is OK.

Let's check.

View attachment 358151

Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years

I feel you may be capable of handling the math in this question: which is larger, "30" or "350,000"??????

Take your time.

Equating violence between people with police brutality demonstrates how desparate for you racists to provide excuses for the killing of unarmed black men by police.

Typical Trumpette thinking. So many blacks are killed by blacks so it must be OK for police to kill a few themselves.

Let me prove how gutless you are.

Answer this question if you dare:

Hundred of thousands of blacks have been killed by other blacks, but they are not 'racist' blacks.
If the police are not racist, how do you explain the number of blacks killed in interaction with the police?
What is the only possible explanation.

No Liberal has ever answered that hypothetical.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Let's check.

View attachment 358151

Take your time.

Hundred of thousands of blacks have been killed by other blacks, but they are not 'racist' blacks.
If the police are not racist, how do you explain the number of blacks killed in interaction with the police?

This is a favourite loony right wing argument that a child might make.
If those people were killed because of their skin colour then it would be racist. If they were killed for other reasons then it wouldnt be.
How many of the slain were killed because of their skin colour and how many were killed for other reasons ?
Perhaps you could find some links to studies that link these deaths to racism ?

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Let's check.

View attachment 358151

Take your time.

False equivalence is a logical fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency. A colloquial expression of false equivalency is "comparing apples and oranges".

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Let's check.

View attachment 358151

Take your time.

If those people were killed because of their skin colour then it would be racist. If they were killed for other reasons then it wouldnt be.
How many of the slain were killed because of their skin colour and how many were killed for other reasons ?
They fail to realize that black on black crime is no more racist than white on white crime..

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

The same type that elected an unproven, inexperienced buffoon with no prior experience named DJ Trump(no he is not a genius).
/----/ " with no prior experience "
Trump has a lifetime experience in real estate and business. He'd created more jobs than any of the democRATs who campaigned including Dementia Joe.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

The same type that elected an unproven, inexperienced buffoon with no prior experience named DJ Trump(no he is not a genius).
Trump has a lifetime experience in real estate and business. He'd created more jobs than any of the democRATs who campaigned including Dementia Joe.
Trump had zero experience in anything but being a brow beating ass firing dickhead, and now we have a convoluted mess on our hands thanks to the Don who did it his way...oh and that virus thingy is just gonna disappear if we listen to Trump.
A good business man doesn't say
1593781923396.jpeg

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Let's check.

View attachment 358151

Take your time.

Including you, that record remains intact.

Gads, your sort are such cowards.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Let's check.

View attachment 358151

Take your time.

They fail to realize that black on black crime is no more racist than white on white crime..
Its just half wit bluster that gets positive grunts at the weekly cross burnings.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Trump had zero experience in anything but being a brow beating ass firing dickhead, and now we have a convoluted mess on our hands thanks to the Don who did it his way...oh and that virus thingy is just gonna disappear if we listen to Trump.
View attachment 358626
/----/Trump's experience: The Companies Owned by Donald Trump
Dementia Joe's experiences: 50 years sucking on the Gubmint teet.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Let's check.

View attachment 358151

Take your time.

Its just half wit bluster that gets positive grunts at the weekly cross burnings.

Why are you back???

Certainly not to answer the question......

.....we've already agreed that you are gutless.

BTW....do you wear a black armband on July the 4th?

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

View attachment 358626
/----/Trump's experience: The Companies Owned by Donald Trump
Dementia Joe's experiences: 50 years sucking on the Gubmint teet.
Then why does Trump suck?

Did he learn to lie all the time from working?

Did he learn to screw up the easiest of jobs building a wall from being a businessman?

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Let's check.

View attachment 358151

Take your time.

Why are you back???

Certainly not to answer the question......

.....we've already agreed that you are gutless.

BTW....do you wear a black armband on July the 4th?
Your question makes no sense. It is the product of a diseased and twisted mindset and an assertion that the police are not racist.
Of course not all the police are racist but there are a significant number who are. Nuance is a word that you may be able to spell but lack the brainpower to understand.

Forum List

Back