An Asian American Responds to “Why Can’t Blacks be More Like ‘The Asians’”

Hellbilly

I see that you have a fondness for black crime and race riots, arson and looting in otherwise peaceful American cities that i dont share

I don’t know what’s more disgusting. That you believe the racist trash you post, Or that you would post such offensive garbage in public even under a pseudonym.

You have no manners. You have no morals. And you have no shame
Just being honest. You know the black community needs work. They don’t have a good reputation. Racist white conservatives see it, cops see it, even a liberal like me sees it. You don’t?

Just being honest. You know the black community needs work. They don’t have a good reputation. Racist white conservatives see it, cops see it, even a liberal like me sees it. You don’t?
Stupid racist douche.

You deny it? You don’t see it? You were just admitting it yesterday. Your students have to work full time because they have no daddies.
I never said that, you dishonest, ignorant, racist douche bag.

So it’s only your foreign students who work full time? How many students do you know that work full time to feed their families and what race are they?
None of your fucking business. I do not share personal information of other people on the Internet, scumbag.

None of your fucking business. I do not share personal information of other people on the Internet, scumbag.
All you’d have to say is you know 3 black kids who work full time. You’re fos. You talk about your students all the time. I didn’t ask for names. Was it Tyrone or Jamaal?

You literally told us your students have to work full time. I’m just asking how many. And what color are they? And do they have daddies?

An Asian American Responds to “Why Can’t Blacks be More Like ‘The Asians’”

Khoi B.

“The point I was raising was why the Asians who were oppressed did so well and are integrating so well, and the blacks are not doing as well,”

Let me answer that for you Professor. It’s because Asians didn’t have the same complex and elaborate system of racism that was built to oppress Blacks. Asians came onto the scene in the mid 1800s long after the system of slavery had been established to oppress Blacks. We Asians definitely were (and are) discriminated against. Lynch mobs, housing discrimination, internment camps, immigration quotas, but the system that oppressed Blacks had been here longer, was enforced more brutally, and has remained to this day. Slavery, black codes, segregation, redlining, ghettos, police brutality, prison systems. And let’s remember that stereotypes cast Asians as smart and workaholics, while Blacks are portrayed as lazy, dangerous, and dumb. These stereotypes can cost jobs, opportunities, and even lives.

The struggles that Asians and Blacks went through were completely different. One group came over mostly as willing economic migrants or as refugees fleeing war. The other group was forcefully taken from their homelands to work as slaves.

This statement also assumes that Asian Americans don’t have serious issues to deal with either. Americans of South Asian descent are often victims of hate crimes that stem from islamophobia. Southeast Asian Americans have some of the highest poverty and high school drop-out rates in the country, but because of the ‘model minority’ stereotype that all Asian Americans are thriving in America, these issues often are ignored.

It's time to shut up another white racist lie.

That is more bullshit than Carter has Liver pills.

The real reason:

Negroes have a cultural welfare mentality while Asians have a self sufficiency culture.

Kind like the difference between these Illegal Chicano shitheads that flood in and sign up for welfare and the Cubans that came here in the 1960s and did very well.

Yes you do. You told us at least one of them is so poor he has to work a full time job. I simply asked ho many, do they have fathers and are they foreigners or blacks?

You already talked about them. Tell us more.

That is more bullshit than Carter has Liver pills.

The real reason:

Negroes have a cultural welfare mentality while Asians have a self sufficiency culture.

Kind like the difference between these Illegal Chicano shitheads that flood in and sign up for welfare and the Cubans that came here in the 1960s and did very well.

“Today, if an immigrant enters the United States from another country, legally comes here on a green card, five-year residency, they cannot receive federal benefits. If you immigrate to the United States from any country in the world with an immigrant visa, legally, not illegal immigration -- illegal immigrants do not qualify for federal benefits -- a legal immigrant to the United States does not qualify for any federal benefits.

“There is an exception in the law, however, and that is, if you happen to be someone that comes from Cuba without a visa. There is a law called the Cuban Adjustment Act, and when the Cuban Adjustment Act was passed during the Cold War, it was passed so that when Cubans came to the United States fleeing communist oppression, they were immediately admitted into the United States. In essence, that is why there is really no such thing as an illegal immigrant from Cuba.

“If a Cuban makes it to the shores of the United States, legally in this country in a year and a day after they have arrived, they are allowed to apply for a green card. But unlike any immigrant from any part of the world, they are allowed to receive federal benefits because they are automatically presumed to be refugees.

... I’m just asking how many. And what color are they? And do they have daddies?
Ask someone to help you read this: None of your fucking business. I do not share personal information of other people on the Internet, scumbag.

Ask someone to help you read this: None of your fucking business. I do not share personal information of other people on the Internet, scumbag.
You already did. Told us the poor kid has to work full time on top of go to school. Sad. Tell us more about him or them. It’s actually on topic. You brought him/them up.

Forum List

Back