An Ancient Palestinian Civilization? Where?

Why are Sherri and Tinhorn and the rest of these chronic whiners still in America? Why aren't you over there fighting for 'Palestine'?
Is it because you like getting all the fruits of this country while trying to turn it into the same scum hole you are so fond of?
Go home ands take Allah with you. We don't like child molesters in this country.
Now go ahead, call the will of 'Allah ' down on me for busting that pedophile.

Why are Sherri and Tinhorn and the rest of these chronic whiners still in America? Why aren't you over there fighting for 'Palestine'?
Is it because you like getting all the fruits of this country while trying to turn it into the same scum hole you are so fond of?
Go home ands take Allah with you. We don't like child molesters in this country.
Now go ahead, call the will of 'Allah ' down on me for busting that pedophile.

I am more annoying here.

There certainly is a "Jewish homelend" (homeland -ed.), you silly teenager, it's called Israel.
In the minds of deluded Zionists like Hollie that might be true! I see you as the silly one!

Sherrie----you are a good christian who has learned well-----tell me again
that you consider the bible to be a pile of shit lies-----would you concede some of
the poetry of what most christians call the "old testament" might be nice
in hebrew--------I do understand that you believe that statements in what some people call the "new testament" about a person some people call "jesus" ----that he
read some of that poetry publically is a filthy stinking lie-------I do not believe so.
I believe that a statement in the book called "NEW TESTAMENT" ---that "JESUS" read in the assembly house of the jews ----is true------and that a person
called Yeshua (by some Jesus) did exist and did read.

now tell me again-----the people who wrote that ----jesus was called to read----are perverse liars. When I heard in the mosque "THE PEOPLE WHO WROTE THE
NEW TESTAMENT WERE PERVERSE LIARS" I never thought I would find a person
who called herself a "christian" who would agree

rosie,

It is a little difficult for me to follow your posts and understand the points you are trying to make, but I will try.

It would help if you would tell me what you are reading, what verse in The New Testament, when you speak of Jesus reading in "the assembly house of the Jews."

The first instance of Jesus speaking before a gathering of Jews is recorded in The New Testament, and is when he, as a boy, of 12 years old, is discovered by his parents in the temple in Jerusalem. I am not reading about his reading at this time. "After three days they found him in the temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. And all who heard him were amazed at his understanding and his answers. .." Luke 2:46-47

As to reading Scriptures, here is an instance Jesus did that, recorded in the Gospel of Luke. Luke 4:16-21

14 Jesus returned to Galilee in the power of the Spirit, and news about him spread through the whole countryside. 15 He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.

16 He went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day he went into the synagogue, as was his custom. He stood up to read, 17 and the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to him. Unrolling it, he found the place where it is written:

18 “The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
because he has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
and recovery of sight for the blind,
to set the oppressed free,
19 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”[f]

20 Then he rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the attendant and sat down. The eyes of everyone in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21 He began by saying to them, “Today this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.

So, we have instances where Jesus read Old Testament Scriptures, and I believe He did this, I believe this is true.

As for the second paragraph, I do not think what you write of says anything about me or Christianity. Whatever you think you remember someone saying in a mosque at some point in time in your life speaks of only two matters, your memory and the words of one person! It certainly says nothing about me or Christianity or prove I believe the people who wrote the New Testament were perverse liars, which I do not! And you really should not make a judgment as to what all Muslims believe by the statement of one person.

Sherri

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

In the minds of deluded Zionists like Hollie that might be true! I see you as the silly one!
that you consider the bible to be a pile of shit lies-----would you concede some of
in hebrew--------I do understand that you believe that statements in what some people call the "new testament" about a person some people call "jesus" ----that he
read some of that poetry publically is a filthy stinking lie-------I do not believe so.
I believe that a statement in the book called "NEW TESTAMENT" ---that "JESUS" read in the assembly house of the jews ----is true------and that a person
now tell me again-----the people who wrote that ----jesus was called to read----are perverse liars. When I heard in the mosque "THE PEOPLE WHO WROTE THE

rosie,

It is a little difficult for me to follow your posts and understand the points you are trying to make, but I will try.

It would help if you would tell me what you are reading, what verse in The New Testament, when you speak of Jesus reading in "the assembly house of the Jews."

The first instance of Jesus speaking before a gathering of Jews is recorded in The New Testament, and is when he, as a boy, of 12 years old, is discovered by his parents in the temple in Jerusalem. I am not reading about his reading at this time. "After three days they found him in the temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. And all who heard him were amazed at his understanding and his answers. .." Luke 2:46-47

As to reading Scriptures, here is an instance Jesus did that, recorded in the Gospel of Luke. Luke 4:16-21

14 Jesus returned to Galilee in the power of the Spirit, and news about him spread through the whole countryside. 15 He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.

16 He went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day he went into the synagogue, as was his custom. He stood up to read, 17 and the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to him. Unrolling it, he found the place where it is written:

20 Then he rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the attendant and sat down. The eyes of everyone in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21 He began by saying to them, “Today this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.

So, we have instances where Jesus read Old Testament Scriptures, and I believe He did this, I believe this is true.

Sherri---you continue to demonstrate your extraordinary
ignorance---for a person who imagines it knows something
about the bible Do not get confused. The word
'synagogue' is GREEK for "place of assembly" It is
a faithful translation of the hebrew term still used for
'synagogue' ----bet knesset. Unfortunately it is the
translation into english that has you confused. The reason
you do not understand much of what is written in the
New Testament about Jesus in the "synagogue" is
because you simply do not know what goes on in
synagogues----the customs have remained in place
till today----which is why I understand the situations
described.

As for the second paragraph, I do not think what you write of says anything about me or
Christianity. Whatever you think you remember someone saying in a mosque at some point in time in your life speaks of only two matters, your memory and the words of one person! It certainly says nothing about me or Christianity or prove I believe the people who wrote the New Testament were perverse liars, which I do not! And you really should not make a judgment as to what all Muslims believe by the statement of one person.

Sherri You, AGAIN, demonstrate your pedantic vulgarity
and presumptuousness You have decided that I heard
ONE
muslim offer an opinion of the bible-----WRONG AGAIN
Beyond that vulgarity---you have decided to evaluate my
MEMORY quite vulgar of you. I do have an excellent
memory but the only reason I cited the event in the mosque
is because the speaker then was a highly credentialed
islamic scholar-----I have certainly heard the opinion of
SCORES AND SCORES OF MUSLIMS with whom I have
worked and sometimes socialized over the past ---
more than 40 years
They have good memories too---being highly educated in
professions requiring excellent memory. The number of
muslims that have repeated the opinion of the
IMAM regarding the bible --to me----is statistically significant
enough to PROVE that it is the prevalent islamic belief
Did they teach you anything about the term STATISICALLY
SIGNIFICANT----down under the rock from which you
emerged?

nice of you to cite the verse numbers for me-----I read
the book-----it was long ago----but I do remember the
content----the verse numbers do nothing for me

Last edited:

rosie,

described.

As for the second paragraph, I do not think what you write of says anything about me or
Christianity. Whatever you think you remember someone saying in a mosque at some point in time in your life speaks of only two matters, your memory and the words of one person! It certainly says nothing about me or Christianity or prove I believe the people who wrote the New Testament were perverse liars, which I do not! And you really should not make a judgment as to what all Muslims believe by the statement of one person.

ONE
more than 40 years
emerged?

Rosie,

You bring up a reading by Jesus in a Synagogue, but do not tell me what reading you address. I come forward and give you one instance of Jesus reading in a Synagogue, and you have nothing to say to that but unadulterated BS! Obviously, you are not a person one can have a discussion with about Bible verses in the New Testament. Why does anyone try? And I am reminded what a Bible Study teacher once told me, why do we expect anything at all, from persons who reject Jesus as the Messiah! It's casting pearls before swine, talking to you, you have no ability whatsoever to understand anything about the Jesus you reject!

And one more time, what you say someone said in a Mosque says nothing about me or Christianity. I do not believe a word that comes out of your mouth, you are nothing but a Hater of Gentiles and an Idiot!

Sherri

Last edited:
The so-called Palestinians claim to have an ancient civilization in historic Israel even preceding the Jews who have inhabited and ruled in Israel dating back 3000 years, however, such a Palestinian past is difficult to actually verify. In fact, it's impossible to do so based on a complete absence of an archaeological record of any Palestinian civilization.

Pulitzer Prize-Winning writer Charles Krauthammer...
Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store.

Arab historians concede the point that Palestinians are a modern construct and say attempts to create a link to the past are ahistorical...

Rashid Khalidi, Professor of Middle East history, Columbia University, professor of Middle East history and director of the Center for International Studies at the University of Chicago, Advisor to Arab groups...

So, too, does eminent Middle East historian and scholar Bernard Lewis say so-called Palestine and so-called Palestinians are a modern invention...

Bernard Lewis...
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate [1948]

While there is zero archaeological evidence of a Palestinian civilization, has anyone conducted any excavations and discovered an alleged Palestinian civilization in Israel?

OY VEY!!!!! look stupid fk....here's the basics moron: Palestine has existed for centuries as a colonial protectorate okay simpleton???....whatever status you employ to describe it ---please note that these selective semantics made its population no less Arabic in character and culture....the last of the Jewish kingdoms went bye bye in the late seventh century----from that time until the Euro-trash Jews stole historic Palestine it was overwhelmingly Arabic....get used to it you mental chimp...the Jews have zero claim to these lands!!!!!
Artful, JStone was banned on May 16th. That's over 6 months ago.
The rules of this forum say if a member is on ban and can't be here to defend himself,then you are in violation. With the language you use and the attacks you make, I would suggest you delete your post. Capisce?

rosie,

The first instance of Jesus speaking before a gathering of Jews is recorded in The New
Testament, and is when he, as a boy, of 12 years old, is discovered by his parents in the temple in Jerusalem. I am not reading about his reading at this time. "After three days they found him in the temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. And all who heard him were amazed at his understanding and his
answers. .." Luke 2:46-47

As to reading Scriptures, here is an instance Jesus did that, recorded in the Gospel of Luke. Luke 4:16-2114 Jesus returned to Galilee in the power of the Spirit, and news about him spread through the whole countryside. 15 He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.

16 He went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day he went into the synagogue, as was his custom. He stood up to read, 17 and the scroll of
the prophet Isaiah was handed to him. Unrolling it, he found the place where it is written:

described.

ONE
more than 40 years
emerged?

Rosie,

You bring up a reading by Jesus in a Synagogue, but do not tell me what reading you address. I come forward and give you one instance of Jesus reading in a Synagogue, and you have nothing to say to that but unadulterated BS! Obviously, you are not a person
one can have a discussion with about Bible verses in the New Testament. Why does anyone try? And I am reminded what a Bible Study teacher once told me, why do we expect anything at all, from persons who reject Jesus as the Messiah! It's casting pearls before swine, talking to you, you have no ability whatsoever to understand anything about the Jesus you reject!

And one more time, what you say someone said in a Mosque says nothing about me or Christianity. I do not believe a wird that comes out of your mouth, you are nothing but a Hater of Gentiles and an Idiot!

Sherri

I described what I heard in a mosque and sherri decided that the words
of an Imam ---decades ago----mark ME as "hater of gentiles"
I visited the mosque more than 40 years ago---at a time when people
like sherri never even heard of a mosque and would look at people
from south east asia as if they were from Mars. Few of her ilk would
consider going to a mosque back then

for the record sherri-----the metaphor----"throwing pearls
before swine"-----is very much a PHARISEE usage and
you have not correctly used it

Rosie,

You bring up a reading by Jesus in a Synagogue, but do not tell me what reading you address. I come forward and give you one instance of Jesus reading in a Synagogue, and you have nothing to say to that but unadulterated BS! Obviously, you are not a person
one can have a discussion with about Bible verses in the New Testament. Why does anyone try? And I am reminded what a Bible Study teacher once told me, why do we expect anything at all, from persons who reject Jesus as the Messiah! It's casting pearls before swine, talking to you, you have no ability whatsoever to understand anything about the Jesus you reject!

And one more time, what you say someone said in a Mosque says nothing about me or Christianity. I do not believe a wird that comes out of your mouth, you are nothing but a Hater of Gentiles and an Idiot!

Sherri

Rosie,

I see you as a Hater of Gentiles from dozens of comments in dozens of posts, that has nothing to do with your account of what you heard in a Mosque 40 years ago.

I was just a child 40 years ago, and I expect I did know nothing about mosques, so what?

The term throwing/casting pearls before swine is a phrase Christians have as much right to use and interpret as Jews, do, as the admonition was spoken by Jesus Himself in The Sermon On The Mount.

Sherri

Last edited:

rosie,

described.

ONE
more than 40 years
emerged?

Citing chapter and verse makes her feel like a "good Christian" but everyone here knows the truth about her. She is serving her hate while covering her ass. :D

The so-called Palestinians claim to have an ancient civilization in historic Israel even preceding the Jews who have inhabited and ruled in Israel dating back 3000 years, however, such a Palestinian past is difficult to actually verify. In fact, it's impossible to do so based on a complete absence of an archaeological record of any Palestinian civilization.

Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store.

Arab historians concede the point that Palestinians are a modern construct and say attempts to create a link to the past are ahistorical...

Rashid Khalidi, Professor of Middle East history, Columbia University, professor of Middle East history and director of the Center for International Studies at the University of Chicago, Advisor to Arab groups...

So, too, does eminent Middle East historian and scholar Bernard Lewis say so-called Palestine and so-called Palestinians are a modern invention...

Bernard Lewis...
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate [1948]

While there is zero archaeological evidence of a Palestinian civilization, has anyone conducted any excavations and discovered an alleged Palestinian civilization in Israel?

OY VEY!!!!! look stupid fk....here's the basics moron: Palestine has existed for centuries as a colonial protectorate okay simpleton???....whatever status you employ to describe it ---please note that these selective semantics made its population no less Arabic in character and culture....the last of the Jewish kingdoms went bye bye in the late seventh century----from that time until the Euro-trash Jews stole historic Palestine it was overwhelmingly Arabic....get used to it you mental chimp...the Jews have zero claim to these lands!!!!!

You do struggle with the truth, Princess:
Israel - 23,500 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Bernard Lewis...

You do struggle with the truth, Princess:
Israel - 23,500 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Still winning.:lol::lol::lol:

Rosie,

I see you as a Hater of Gentiles from dozens of comments in dozens of posts, that has nothing to do with your account of what you heard in a Mosque 40 years ago.
I was just a child 40 years ago, and I expect I did know nothing about mosques, so what?
The term throwing pearls before swine is a phrase Christians have as much right to use and interpret as Jews, do.
Sherri

Even more I believe and John Nolland, Directer of NT Studies at Trinity College, has a far more Christian interpretation than hateful peeps like you. :D

"The dominant reading is that the two expressions are both referring to the same thing and the same group of people. To Nolland this verse is not an attack on any particular group, but rather a continuation of the theme of God and Mammon begun at Matthew 6:24 and that verse is an attack on wasteful spending. We should put all of our resources to God, as everything is like dogs and pigs compared to Him. Nolland also proposes that the verse might be to balance the other verses, that non-judgmentalism can only go so far and that there are some who should be excluded."

Matthew 7:6 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rosie,

The term throwing pearls before swine is a phrase Christians have as much right to use and interpret as Jews, do.
Sherri

Even more I believe and John Nolland, Directer of NT Studies at Trinity College, has a far more Christian interpretation than hateful peeps like you. :D

"The dominant reading is that the two expressions are both referring to the same thing and the same group of people. To Nolland this verse is not an attack on any particular group, but rather a continuation of the theme of God and Mammon begun at Matthew 6:24 and that verse is an attack on wasteful spending. We should put all of our resources to God, as everything is like dogs and pigs compared to Him. Nolland also proposes that the verse might be to balance the other verses, that non-judgmentalism can only go so far and that there are some who should be excluded."

Now, really, to apply this verse to "wasteful spending" is really stretching.

I think it speaks to the fact that there are some people who it is simply a waste of time to talk to, they have no ability to understand Jesus words!

Now, really, to apply this verse to "wasteful spending" is really stretching.

I think it speaks to the fact that there are some people who it is simply a waste of time to talk to, they have no ability to understand Jesus words!

Baiting Sherrimumble and making fun of her is cool because her filthy thoughts belie her false claims to being a 'christian'. Her attitude and her words show us she is the least christian person here.:D

Forum List

Back