An Ancient Palestinian Civilization? Where?

The international borders of Palestine were defined by the League of Nations in 1922.

Those borders are still valid today.

the eastern border of the jewish homeland being the jordan river?

there is no "Jewish homelend" you posturing simpleton...you cannot manufacture history to serve a specific political agenda

when you finish your fluffernutter, you'd best tell that to PF. He cited the 1922 League of Nations document which stated "Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country".

Rosends ----everyone was lying-----the people who wrote the bible----the christian theologians, the people who wrote the koran-----the ROMAN HISTORIANS -------even the commemorative art work of the Roman empire re the events in palestine--------all lies-------there were never any jews in palestine aka Judea/Israel------and jesus was a methodist

Here's what archologists tell us about the place called Israel.

Neither the Philestines nor the tribes of Abraham were there first.

Of course this kind of confusing anthropological history is rather typical of every land on earth, but most lands do not have two opposing tribes each claiming that GOD gave them the land.

Sorry Zionists and sorry aniZionists but HISTORY isn't going to give either of you the moral claim to the land.

The very concept that people or nations need a MORAL excuse for what they do is silly to the extreme.

History just does not WORK that way, because all history does is document what we know/think happened.

History is NOT a moral compass.

History is not a alibi.

Those of you (on either side of this battle) who think you can find your EXCUSE for slaughtering your neighbors in history or even in prehistory are mistaken.

As I stated in my earliest post: 3'rd millennium BC : The Canaanites were the earliest known inhabitants of Palestine. They spoke Semitic Languages and were called Semites.
Canaan itself was generally recognized as extending from Lebanon in the north to Gaza in the south, encompassing modern-day Israel, Lebanon, Palestinian territories, and western Jordan.
Brief history of Palestine - Palestine - Home of history
The Philistines times were not Arabs or Semites. The were also called the Sea People.
You need to do your own research from this point. I have done mine.

there is no "Jewish homelend" you posturing simpleton...you cannot manufacture history to serve a specific political agenda

There certainly is a "Jewish homelend" (homeland -ed.), you silly teenager, it's called Israel.
In the minds of deluded Zionists like Hollie that might be true! I see you as the silly one!

There certainly is a "Jewish homelend" (homeland -ed.), you silly teenager, it's called Israel.

And it sits inside Palestine's international borders.

Palestine is simply a secondary name for Israel/Judea. There are people who
wish to create a state for the remnants of invaders into palestine---to wit arab muslims ----using parts of Palestine Today----NORTH SUDAN---sits inside the borders of ancient SUDAN------but the invaders arab invaders in that country no longer rule the entire country-----South Sudan is free of the filth of arab invaders

Today-- the country called INDIA is within the borders of a land which at
an unfortunate time in history was ruled by invading MOGHULS----and for a time
the country was the MOGHUL EMPIRE----today---India is free of the filth
of rule by Moghul pigs

when you finish your fluffernutter, you'd best tell that to PF. He cited the 1922 League of Nations document which stated "Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country".

In Palestine, a country some of your fellow zionites claim never existed?
you cant have it both ways

In the minds of deluded Zionists like Hollie that might be true! I see you as the silly one!

Sherrie----you are a good christian who has learned well-----tell me again
that you consider the bible to be a pile of shit lies-----would you concede some of
the poetry of what most christians call the "old testament" might be nice
in hebrew--------I do understand that you believe that statements in what some people call the "new testament" about a person some people call "jesus" ----that he
read some of that poetry publically is a filthy stinking lie-------I do not believe so.
I believe that a statement in the book called "NEW TESTAMENT" ---that "JESUS" read in the assembly house of the jews ----is true------and that a person
called Yeshua (by some Jesus) did exist and did read.

now tell me again-----the people who wrote that ----jesus was called to read----are perverse liars. When I heard in the mosque "THE PEOPLE WHO WROTE THE
NEW TESTAMENT WERE PERVERSE LIARS" I never thought I would find a person
who called herself a "christian" who would agree

The international borders of Palestine were defined by the League of Nations in 1922.

Those borders are still valid today.

It is amazing that many people like you, make statements that reveal your lack research.

Who were the Philistines and where did they come from?

Forum List

Back