An Ancient Palestinian Civilization? Where?

Palestinians are not Arabs or Semites.

It is from the term "Philistines" that the name "Palestinians" has been taken. Actually, the ancient Philistines and modern Palestinians have something in common: both are invaders from other lands! That is precisely the meaning of their name, that is not an ethnic denomination but an adjective applied to them: Peleshet, from the verb "pelesh", "dividers", "penetrators" or "invaders". The Philistines were a confederation of non-Semitic peoples coming from Crete, the Aegean Islands and Asia Minor, also known as "Sea Peoples"
Palestinian Myths

3'rd millennium BC : The Canaanites were the earliest known inhabitants of Palestine. They became urbanized and lived in city-states, one of which was Jericho . Brief history of Palestine - Palestine - Home of history

The Philistines were not Arabs nor even Semites, they were most closely related to the Greeks. They did not speak Arabic. They had no connection, ethnic, linguistic or historical with Arabia or Arabs. The name "Falastin" that Arabs today use for "Palestine" is not an Arabic name. It is the Arab pronunciation of the Greco-Roman "Palastina"; which is derived from the Plesheth, (root palash) was a general term meaning rolling or migratory. This referred to the Philistine's invasion and conquest of the coast from the sea.
The History of the Words Palestine And Palestinians

What viable sources do you have to prove that Palestinians are Arabs or Semites?

So?

What viable sources do you have to prove that Palestinians are Arabs or Semites?

What difference does it make?

Your poor reading comprehension is very apparent.

Nice duck.:clap2:

from Tinnie

Governments come and go.

The people stay.

LOL got that fellow posters? Tinnie's entire myth of the "ANCIENT PALESTINIANS"----depends on the concept that the people of the world DO NOT MIGRATE . they just STAY PUT-------as if the whole world consisted of ------little islands of ----of people who never traveled or traded or sailed or simply left the lands of their origin Accoding to Tinnie----ZOROASTRIANISM was invented in Bombay I live in the USA----in a city-------very few of the people in my city---------have grandparents who were born in the USA

It is strange how "ancient palestinians" were actually not-so-ancient Lebanese, Egyptians and Syrians who were land-grabbing.

Are you saying that nobody lived in Palestine until after WWI and then everybody moved in from...wherever.
Are you saying you were completely confused by what was explained to you?

Here's what archologists tell us about the place called Israel.

Neither the Philestines nor the tribes of Abraham were there first.

Of course this kind of confusing anthropological history is rather typical of every land on earth, but most lands do not have two opposing tribes each claiming that GOD gave them the land.

Sorry Zionists and sorry aniZionists but HISTORY isn't going to give either of you the moral claim to the land.

The very concept that people or nations need a MORAL excuse for what they do is silly to the extreme.

History just does not WORK that way, because all history does is document what we know/think happened.

History is NOT a moral compass.

History is not a alibi.

Those of you (on either side of this battle) who think you can find your EXCUSE for slaughtering your neighbors in history or even in prehistory are mistaken.

Of course this kind of confusing anthropological history is rather typical of every land on earth, but most lands do not have two opposing tribes each claiming that GOD gave them the land.

Sorry Zionists and sorry aniZionists but HISTORY isn't going to give either of you the moral claim to the land.

The very concept that people or nations need a MORAL excuse for what they do is silly to the extreme.

History just does not WORK that way, because all history does is document what we know/think happened.

History is not a alibi.

Those of you (on either side of this battle) who think you can find your EXCUSE for slaughtering your neighbors in history or even in prehistory are mistaken.

hate to interrupt this otherwise serene bit of pseudo-scholarly pontification Sparky, but when one group of people reside on lands for 13 centuries---this residence confirms title....that's how it works in the real world, the Native Arab population holds an legitimate claim to these lands, the Ashkenazi hucksters and thieves have zero claim to these lands...any questions???

oh goodie. History. You say "13 centuries". What about 20 centuries? You pick the century and I will quote an historical fact to show a native Jewish population.

History is not a alibi.

hate to interrupt this otherwise serene bit of pseudo-scholarly pontification Sparky, but when one group of people reside on lands for 13 centuries---this residence confirms title....that's how it works in the real world, the Native Arab population holds an legitimate claim to these lands, the Ashkenazi hucksters and thieves have zero claim to these lands...any questions???

oh goodie. History. You say "13 centuries". What about 20 centuries? You pick the century and I will quote an historical fact to show a native Jewish population.

My grandparents came over from Scotland, England, and Germany. Does that mean that I am not American.

And if I had to go "back home" where would that be?

My grandparents came over from Scotland, England, and Germany. Does that mean that I am not American.

And if I had to go "back home" where would that be?

I have no idea. I'm also not about to give my house over to the British, French, Dutch or Native Americans who were here how many centuries ago.

Ask your question of arty -- he made the history based claim and timed it to 13 centuries. And he made the claim that Jews from Germany who moved to Israel are not Israeli.

Last edited:
tinnie makes perfect sense gee Jews even OWN afghanistan-----they have been their longer than the muslims

in fact jews even OWN Iran-----well---no the Zoroastrians own Iran. but that is fine with me------we get along fine.
Can I let them know in Mumbai, Tinnie?

from Tinnie

Governments come and go.

The people stay.

LOL got that fellow posters? Tinnie's entire myth of the "ANCIENT PALESTINIANS"----depends on the concept that the people of the world DO NOT MIGRATE . they just STAY PUT-------as if the whole world consisted of ------little islands of ----of people who never traveled or traded or sailed or simply left the lands of their origin Accoding to Tinnie----ZOROASTRIANISM was invented in Bombay I live in the USA----in a city-------very few of the people in my city---------have grandparents who were born in the USA

Are you saying that every time a government changes all of the people leave and a whole new population moves in?

if you saw in my post >>>

" every time a government changes all of the people leave and a whole new population moves in"

then you are delusional--------see a doctor

The situation in the MIDDLE EAST has been one of POPULATION FLUX ----for millennia
because it is a pathway between many major CENTERS of the developement of ----civilization it is the central point between the TWO FERTILE VALLEYS -------the Nile Valley and that of the Mesopotamia----the TIGRIS EUPHRATES------- In fact one of the best ways to understand the sitution of POPULATION FLUX in the middle east is a carefull and -------INTELLIGENT reading of the first several books of the bible -------it is beyond you------so forget it. I grew up in the land of the LENILENAPE Indians -----in the USA ---------there were no Lenilenapes in my town at all---------the core population was idiot WASPS with background in the British isles -----and German, Netherlands Not a Lenilenape in town ------a few jews and italians and ------later on hispanics-------all the LENILENAPES were -------gone-----------their arrow heads could still be found along the banks of the streams

irosie,

The Bible is not History.

And Palestinian Civilization is simply the story of all the different peoples who have lived in Palestine going back, at least as far in time, to the time the great Historian Herodotus wrote of it.

Herodotus wrote of the land of Palestine, as well as other ancient writers.

And people have referred to the land as Palestine, ever since.

People may come and go, but the land remains Palestine.

Sherri

Are you saying that every time a government changes all of the people leave and a whole new population moves in?

" every time a government changes all of the people leave and a whole new population moves in"

The situation in the MIDDLE EAST has been one of POPULATION FLUX ----for millennia
because it is a pathway between many major CENTERS of the developement of ----civilization it is the central point between the TWO FERTILE VALLEYS -------the Nile Valley and that of the Mesopotamia----the TIGRIS EUPHRATES------- In fact one of the best ways to understand the sitution of POPULATION FLUX in the middle east is a carefull and -------INTELLIGENT reading of the first several books of the bible -------it is beyond you------so forget it. I grew up in the land of the LENILENAPE Indians -----in the USA ---------there were no Lenilenapes in my town at all---------the core population was idiot WASPS with background in the British isles -----and German, Netherlands Not a Lenilenape in town ------a few jews and italians and ------later on hispanics-------all the LENILENAPES were -------gone-----------their arrow heads could still be found along the banks of the streams

irosie,

And Palestinian Civilization is simply the story of all the different peoples who have lived in Palestine going back, at least as far in time, to the time the great Historian Herodotus wrote of it.

Sherri

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7_ib_9tkSM]Palestine Before Israel - Maps - YouTube[/ame]

irosie,

Sherri

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7_ib_9tkSM]Palestine Before Israel - Maps - YouTube[/ame]

yes, old maps. Wonderful tools that they are. This one shows ancient Palestine, but determines its borders on the basis of the tribal portions in the bible. So if there is an ancient palestine, this map gives it to the children of israel, and includes some jordan and some lebanon. would you sign off on that as being a good arbiter of land size and ownership?

http://forumancientcoins.com/Articles/Maps/images/Map_Ancient_Judea_800pix.htm

irosie,

Sherri

yes, old maps. Wonderful tools that they are. This one shows ancient Palestine, but determines its borders on the basis of the tribal portions in the bible. So if there is an ancient palestine, this map gives it to the children of israel, and includes some jordan and some lebanon. would you sign off on that as being a good arbiter of land size and ownership?

Forvm Ancient Coins - coin collecting, ancient coins, roman history and ancient history.

The international borders of Palestine were defined by the League of Nations in 1922.

Those borders are still valid today.

irosie,

Sherri

Indeed the people Herodotus wrote of are all gone but this much we know for sure:
Israel - 23,500 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Forvm Ancient Coins - coin collecting, ancient coins, roman history and ancient history.

The international borders of Palestine were defined by the League of Nations in 1922.

so you brought forth an ancient map why?

...as previously noted, you must be either despairingly stupid, or pre-inculcated in the Zionist historical-phobia so common among Zionists...what part of this rather uncomplicated equation continues to elude that tiny, reactive brain??? From the late seventh century up until the mid-point of the 20th century, at no point was there anything but an overwhelming Arab majority in Palestine...I know you career liars have insurmountable difficulty processing this fact, so I would direct you to someone a bit brighter to patiently explain it to you----preferably in mono-syllables:razz:

I'll type slowly so you can keep up -- a claim was made. A counter argument was presented co-opting the logic of the original claim. If you have a problem with that then maybe you should step away from the computer and make yourself a sandwich while the big people have an actual conversation.

If you insist on making irrelevant comments and calling names (in between starting more threads which are light on facts and heavy on vitriol) then i won't stop you; I'm just trying to save you from the constant embarrassment of being wrong so often. Carry on, I guess.

...as previously noted, you must be either despairingly stupid, or pre-inculcated in the Zionist historical-phobia so common among Zionists...what part of this rather uncomplicated equation continues to elude that tiny, reactive brain??? From the late seventh century up until the mid-point of the 20th century, at no point was there anything but an overwhelming Arab majority in Palestine...I know you career liars have insurmountable difficulty processing this fact, so I would direct you to someone a bit brighter to patiently explain it to you----preferably in mono-syllables:razz:

Once more for the terminally dense one:
Israel - 23,500 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

the eastern border of the jewish homeland being the jordan river?

more

because it is a pathway between many major CENTERS of the developement of ----civilization it is the central point between the TWO FERTILE VALLEYS -------the Nile Valley and that of the Mesopotamia----the TIGRIS EUPHRATES------- In fact one of
the best ways to understand the sitution of POPULATION FLUX in the middle east is a carefull and -------INTELLIGENT reading of the first several books of the bible -------it is beyond you------so forget it. I grew up in the land of the LENILENAPE Indians -----in the USA ---------there were no Lenilenapes in my town at all---------the core population was idiot WASPS with background in the British isles -----and German, Netherlands Not a Lenilenape in town ------a few jews and italians and ------later on hispanics-------all the LENILENAPES were -------gone-----------their arrow heads could still be found along the banks of the streams

irosie,

Sherri

Sherri every time you post-----you reveal yourself as not only deluded, but ALSO a filthy liar and hypocrite
I do not believe that you are as ignorant as you present yourself in the above post-----
you are simply parroting the propaganda you have been told to parrot.
Now for the facts----Herodotus----who wrote about the area of land he called "PALESTINA" lived during a
period of time when a people called "PHILISTINES" lived in
part of that area-----They were greek like sea faring AEGEANS---------living in and around today's ASHKELON
Interestingly enough----sherri knows but denies-----the fact that the period of time in question involved intensive wars AND even some environmental changes in the WHOLE area ----
from Egypt thru Mesopotamia----for jews it was the
time known as the babylonian captivity-----in the OLD TESTAMENT--nicely and poetically described in he bible
---- a scriptural writing upon which Sherri----in true islamo nazi pig style CHOOSES TO SPIT

She then comes up with the idiot lie that "PALESTINE" ---is the
subject of many 3000 year old "HISTORIC WRITINGS" ---describing the MANY
PEOPLES of that area------this is an outright islamo nazi pig revisionist
lie. In fact PALESTINA ---is the name used by ROMAN INVADERS into
ISRAEL/JUDEA-----for----ISRAEL/JUDEA. That fact is reflected in the New
Testament -----a book upon which sherri also spits as being NON HISTORIC
In fact it is very important historically for those who know how to read it---almost
as important HISTORICALLY as the "OLD TESTAMENT"
By the time the ROMAN OCCUPIERS of ISRAEL/JUDEA came to refer to the
land of ISRAEL/JUDEA as PALESTINA------the actual aegean philistines were
no longer an extant nation------a fact which the liar ----sherri ----bypasses
In fact many nations were no longer extant that had once been ----around the area of
what is today Ashkelon and the Sinai and----the various neighborhoods of
that land-----a fact which sherri likes to by pass In order to do so she lies
incessantly and spits on the NEW TESTAMENT almost as much as do
muslims who refer to it as a product of PERVERSE LIARS (I got that in
a mosque from a highly esteemed KORANIC SCHOLAR from Al Azhar
University-----a bit before the current islamo nazi pig revisionist history
that sherri espouses ------was fully developed-----in fact----almost 45 years ago---but that does remain the standard
islamic POV -----anyone interested ---talk to an intelligent
candid muslim adolescent)

For 2000 years THE ONLY people called "PALESTINIANS" by any scholar or layman------were jews living in palestine ----aka Judea/Israel-----watch Sherri deny that fact. It is inconsistent with the program of filth and lies to which she clings

Last edited:

there is no "Jewish homelend" you posturing simpleton...you cannot manufacture history to serve a specific political agenda

There certainly is a "Jewish homelend" (homeland -ed.), you silly teenager, it's called Israel.

there is no "Jewish homelend" you posturing simpleton...you cannot manufacture history to serve a specific political agenda

Oh gee----both codger and sherri insist that both the "old testament" and the "new testament" and multiple accounts of existing ancient history----and manuscripts are ALL JUST SHIT------

Oh gee----both codger and sherri insist that both the "old testament" and the "new testament" and multiple accounts of existing ancient history----and manuscripts are ALL JUST SHIT------

I suspect both are just in thrall to the more excitable of the good ummah’ists who simply adhere to the mind-numbing screeds of their heroes.

Following are excerpts from an interview with Hamas MP and cleric Yunis Al-Astal, which aired on Al-Aqsa TV on May 11, 2011:

Yunis Al-Astal: The [Jews] are brought in droves to Palestine so that the Palestinians – and the Islamic nation behind them – will have the honor of annihilating the evil of this gang.

...All the predators, all the birds of prey, all the dangerous reptiles and insects, and all the lethal bacteria are far less dangerous than the Jews.

...In just a few years, all the Zionists and the settlers will realize that their arrival in Palestine was for the purpose of the great massacre, by means of which Allah wants to relieve humanity of their evil.

When Palestine is liberated and its people return to it, and the entire region, with the grace of Allah, will have turned into the United States of Islam, the land of Palestine will become the capital of the Islamic Caliphate, and all these countries will turn into states within the Caliphate. When this happens, any Palestinian will be able to live anywhere, because the land of Islam is the property of all Muslims.

Until this happens, we must reject all the resettlement plans, naturalization, or even reparations prior to the return of the refugees.

Lovely, lovely people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back