An Alternative View Of Bloomberg

Sorry Moon Bat but you are confused. Really confused.

In 2016 the American people elected a great President that created a booming economy, record low unemployment, lowered taxes, negotiate fair trade deals, sealed the border, reduced regulations, restore the military, increased family income and pretty well made America greater again after the destruction of the worthless Negro piece of shit President America had to endure for eight terrible years.

What are you doing on here? I thought Friday night was cross burning night?
Sorry Moon Bat but you are confused. Really confused.

In 2016 the American people elected a great President that created a booming economy, record low unemployment, lowered taxes, negotiate fair trade deals, sealed the border, reduced regulations, restore the military, increased family income and pretty well made America greater again after the destruction of the worthless Negro piece of shit President America had to endure for eight terrible years.

What are you doing on here? I thought Friday night was cross burning night?

Please alter this post.....that is not my quote.

I never use vulgarity....

You owe me an apology.
For once we agree. I noticed that too. If you look at my quote I have no idea how your name got there. Serious.

The Dem rigging machine is in full wash mode....................they rigged the last one...........and they will rig this one.................It's what a corrupt party washing machine does.................

The Super Delegates will decide the day..........it is like the Indy 500 race with Bernie getting to start his engines after 100 miles of the race have been run............

Bloomberg is the new desperation of the Dems to stop the BERN..........

images

LOL

The only people that rigged the election were republicans. Gerrymandering and voter suppression.
Sorry Im 2. I firmly believe Progs know the system inside and out. They push the limits of everything. Its all about winning and no middle road. Even when they lose, they win in budgets as long as they get some things in it. And they do. They play Repubs with defense budgets that they cut when in power. Then when the funds are put back in when Repubs are in power , they get their goodies as part of the budget process. They don't lose. It is now impossible to cut the real deficits because to many people are getting paid off. We are printing money out of the wazoo. There is inflation in investments and housing as to where the money has to go. There was a time a house was a place to live in and not an investment. And there are winners and losers out of this. There are many losers overseas and here in our nation also. Normal economics does not apply.

For years you've listened to dumb ass drop outs and flunk outs telling you what progressives are. It has been republicans that have rigged the system. That why courts have demanded that republicans stop doing certain things and in some states completely restructure districts they gerrymanders so badly just to give republicans an advantage.

The Dem rigging machine is in full wash mode....................they rigged the last one...........and they will rig this one.................It's what a corrupt party washing machine does.................

The Super Delegates will decide the day..........it is like the Indy 500 race with Bernie getting to start his engines after 100 miles of the race have been run............

images

LOL

The only people that rigged the election were republicans. Gerrymandering and voter suppression.

You moron....he's talking about how the Democrats stole the nomination from Bernie and gave it to Hillary.

Everyone knows it's the truth.....Wasserman-Schultz got tossed as a result.

"Released Emails Suggest the D.N.C. Derided the Sanders Campaign"
Released Emails Suggest the D.N.C. Derided the Sanders Campaign

Now do you understand why everyone who knows you is recommending you be involuntarily institutionalized.

That did not happen you retarded internalized racism afflicted bitch. Hillary won 30 states. The people voted. She had the required number of delegates without superdelegates. She kicked Bernies ass. Everybody who knows me? I have friends who are statewide republican and democratic leaders and you post bullshit from townhall.
A liberal ignoring the truth and Lying .........Imagine that................Bloomberg is in to stop the BERN...........and will use mega bucks to stop the Bern................Bern won the popular votes in many states and the Hildabeast still walked away with the votes from Super Delegates....

Why the hell does your party use SUPER DELEGATES............You AFRAID OF DEMOCRACY......and the WILL OF THE PEOPLE to choose...............

Well.................why do you believe in Super Delegates..........they your DADDY IM2.

:party:

[

Are you calling Hussein, Michelle Obama, and Hillary "morons"???

They are responsible for the 'birther' movement.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

this has been disproved so many times. I'm not going to do it again...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

images

LOL

And the reason why the headlines are now "Russia trying to aid Sanders."

They want him out, and they're using the same lie they used about Trump.....

.....shouldn't they have a bit more imagination???
They have hit Trump with everything but the Kitchen sink for 3 years..........They are Desperate......and are flailing around like a fish out of water...........They were forced to bring Bloomberg in to try and BUY the primary to stop Bernie Sanders.............Whose supporters are quite Frankly INSANE...........They created the Frankenstein Monster and now they can't control it..............

Their party turning in on itself.............as always...........with more lies to cover the Insanity that they have become.

trump is about to lose. trump has avoided laws, obstructed justice, stopped witnesses from testifying, denied critical documents and used every means necessary to leave out critical information that would have busted his ass. So don't talk about how you won a football game after you got away with having 14 men on the field or that the refs work for your team.

images

LOL

You moron....he's talking about how the Democrats stole the nomination from Bernie and gave it to Hillary.

Now do you understand why everyone who knows you is recommending you be involuntarily institutionalized.

That did not happen you retarded internalized racism afflicted bitch. Hillary won 30 states. The people voted. She had the required number of delegates without superdelegates. She kicked Bernies ass. Everybody who knows me? I have friends who are statewide republican and democratic leaders and you post bullshit from townhall.

I know you're deeply wounded by my post....but clean up your language: you're not speaking to your family.

That headline was from the NYTimes, you moron....

Here's more:

"Emails That Helped Cost DNC Chief Debbie Wasserman Schultz Her Job Show Democratic Discord
Messages released by WikiLeaks indicate signs of bias in favor of Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders"
Emails That Helped Cost DNC Chief Debbie Wasserman Schultz Her Job Show Democratic Discord

"A Democrat Finally Admits DNC Rigged Primaries for Clinton"
A Democrat Finally Admits DNC Rigged Primaries for Clinton

"Longtime Clinton Ally Says DNC Rigged Primary for Hillary"
Longtime Clinton Ally Says DNC Rigged Primary for Hillary

Ready to admit you've never been correct about anything in your entire pathetic life, loser???????

[

Are you calling Hussein, Michelle Obama, and Hillary "morons"???

They are responsible for the 'birther' movement.

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?

this has been disproved so many times. I'm not going to do it again...

See if you can:

“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

Penn did write a memo in 2007 saying that Obama’s foreign background could present a weakness for him, and Clinton should emphasize her middle-class Midwestern upbringing.

"His roots to American values and culture are at best limited," the memo says. "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and values."
Fact-Checking Trump's Claim Clinton Started 'Birther' Movement

"A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.
TRUE
Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

i'm never wrong.....

I'm not sure how much someone can legally donate per year??

$2500.

But don't worry: Bloomberg has found ways around that. He can pour any amount into the Democratic Party and into Political Action Committees. And has promised to. Prog elitists like that a LOT.

images

LOL

They have hit Trump with everything but the Kitchen sink for 3 years..........They are Desperate......and are flailing around like a fish out of water...........They were forced to bring Bloomberg in to try and BUY the primary to stop Bernie Sanders.............Whose supporters are quite Frankly INSANE...........They created the Frankenstein Monster and now they can't control it..............

Their party turning in on itself.............as always...........with more lies to cover the Insanity that they have become.

trump is about to lose. trump has avoided laws, obstructed justice, stopped witnesses from testifying, denied critical documents and used every means necessary to leave out critical information that would have busted his ass. So don't talk about how you won a football game after you got away with having 14 men on the field or that the refs work for your team.

You must be an embarrassment to everyone who will admit that they know you.

Just between us, how many times have you been in an office where you work, with a security guard standing behind you offering you a cardboard box?

images

LOL

A liberal ignoring the truth and Lying .........Imagine that................Bloomberg is in to stop the BERN...........and will use mega bucks to stop the Bern................Bern won the popular votes in many states and the Hildabeast still walked away with the votes from Super Delegates....

Why the hell does your party use SUPER DELEGATES............You AFRAID OF DEMOCRACY......and the WILL OF THE PEOPLE to choose...............

Well.................why do you believe in Super Delegates..........they your DADDY IM2.

You don't know what I believe in idiot and every candidate in the democratic primary is there to win. Don't talk about buying an election when trump ran on the fact he was paying for his own campaign. And you guys ran to him with the claim that since he's paying his own way, he won't be beholden to anyone as president. You simpletons are so easy to chop down with your double standards. Bernie lost 30 states in 2016 son. BY POPULAR VOTE. There are 50. And in states he lost, he got a proportion of the super delegates. Bernie got his ass kicked in 2016 and he may very well lose again this year. There have only been 2 primaries. In 2016 had republicans tried the propaganda you are now, Ted Cruz would have been the nominee. So just understand that you are a republican and you have no place trying to discuss democratic business.

images

LOL

Just between us, how many times have you been in an office where you work, with a security guard standing behind you offering you a cardboard box?

If you came to my town talking this lunacy about me you'd get run out real quick.

images

LOL

You don't know what I believe in idiot and every candidate in the democratic primary is there to win. Don't talk about buying an election when trump ran on the fact he was paying for his own campaign. And you guys ran to him with the claim that since he's paying his own way, he won't be beholden to anyone as president. You simpletons are so easy to chop down with your double standards. Bernie lost 30 states in 2016 son. BY POPULAR VOTE. There are 50. And in states he lost, he got a proportion of the super delegates. Bernie got his ass kicked in 2016 and he may very well lose again this year. There have only been 2 primaries. In 2016 had republicans tried the propaganda you are now, Ted Cruz would have been the nominee. So just understand that you are a republican and you have no place trying to discuss democratic business.

I just provided documented evidence, and the best you can do is "is not, issssssss noooooootttttttttt!!!!"

I get that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can provide.

images

LOL

lol

Now it's rigged against you......you poor little Lib.........after 3 years of investigations........and your MSM mouth pieces shouting Lies.............saying he's a KING and every BS name in the book..........................

If he were a King as your party says..........then NONE OF THIS BS would have ever been allowed.

This is nothing more than more NOISE from a party that has gone off the reservation.

images

LOL

If you came to my town talking this lunacy about me you'd get run out real quick.

Y'mean this 'town'?????

san-Francisco-slums.jpg

Why would I go there when I can beat you right here?????

images

LOL

So you get VIOLENT when you don't get your way............LOL
thumb_calm-down-litile-protester-ifound-your-binky-awww-dont-cwy-26832516.png

Meh, Bloomberg has a lot of money, but he cannot launder it fast enough to buy a majority of super delegate votes.

One thing everyone agrees on is that Bloomberg is an authoritarian. He's never seen a problem and thought "what we need here is more freedom". Never. Ever.

images

LOL

EXACTLY!! Why do democrats use super-delegates? Republicans don't.
The RNC would get lynched if they ever tried to use super-delegates.

The democrats do not trust their voters and need to use super-delegates to select their nominee. PERIOD. Just like the Politburo.

It is really pathetic when you think the Democrat's alternative to a Communist is a racist hateful dumbass billionaire.

After the misogynistic, narcissistic, bombastic, bloviated, windbag, racist, dumb-as-a-post, Neanderthal got voted into the WH in 2016, anything is possible.
I thought the same thing after the Born in Kenya Barack Presidency

Obama was not born in Kenya. Fake News. Anybody who believes that is a Moron. Are you are Moron?
As for the rest. He is not misogynistic - has no history of it at all. He is far from dumb. He is no racist not a Neanderthal. The rest of up for debate.

Obama told his publisher and his colleges and Universities that he was Born in Kenya.

I'm not sure how much someone can legally donate per year??

$2500.

But don't worry: Bloomberg has found ways around that. He can pour any amount into the Democratic Party and into Political Action Committees. And has promised to. Prog elitists like that a LOT.

Will the amount Mike donates to PACs and the DNC be public info or will the money donated be "dark money"?
Wonder if there will be any "campaign finance laws" violated?
That was just a fine for Obama.
Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

Forum List

Back