An Alternative View Of Bloomberg

i'm never wrong.....

Not only are you wrong 99% of the time, I have a rule that on the rare occasion I read your drivel, I know that when you say something I just know that the opposite is true. You are Trump super lite in the Fake News stakes...but it is Fake News nonetheless..

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Miriam Goderich

Why would you say that, as I provided proof of everything I said.

Here it is again.....

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

Sooo......what's the beef?????

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing I post is untrue....as proven
“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

Penn did write a memo in 2007 saying that Obama’s foreign background could present a weakness for him, and Clinton should emphasize her middle-class Midwestern upbringing.

"His roots to American values and culture are at best limited," the memo says. "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and values."
Fact-Checking Trump's Claim Clinton Started 'Birther' Movement

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?
"A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.
TRUE

clip_image001.gif
rating-true.png

Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

Shall I await your apology?????

Er, I've already used your OWN link with regard to the literary agent. She even said she just assumed he was from Kenya without checking with Obama himself. She said she got it wrong. I'll repeat, just so it gets through to you thick skull - she said SHE made the mistake...

Are you pretending that you don't recognize the agent's lie, and why the agent is lying?

Even you aren't that dumb/

This has been explained a gazllion times. You know it & yet here you are lying once again.

[

Are you pretending that you don't recognize the agent's lie, and why the agent is lying?

Oh right. When the agent says something you agree with she's not lying. When she says something you disagree with she is. Gotcha...talking of dumb...
Your party carried a lying thema against Donald Trump making up all kinds of lies about him colluding with Russia when actually, it was Princess Hillary who colluded with the Russians and you're projecting all that on PoliticalChic who brings reality to your doorstep? No wonder you're grumpy. Telling fibbies is bad for you, Dr. Grump.

i'm never wrong.....

Not only are you wrong 99% of the time, I have a rule that on the rare occasion I read your drivel, I know that when you say something I just know that the opposite is true. You are Trump super lite in the Fake News stakes...but it is Fake News nonetheless..

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Miriam Goderich

Here it is again.....

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

Penn did write a memo in 2007 saying that Obama’s foreign background could present a weakness for him, and Clinton should emphasize her middle-class Midwestern upbringing.

"His roots to American values and culture are at best limited," the memo says. "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and values."

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?
"A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.
TRUE

clip_image001.gif
rating-true.png

Er, I've already used your OWN link with regard to the literary agent. She even said she just assumed he was from Kenya without checking with Obama himself. She said she got it wrong. I'll repeat, just so it gets through to you thick skull - she said SHE made the mistake...

This has been explained a gazllion times. You know it & yet here you are lying once again.

She's dumb? NOT! Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she attended the birthing. His wife says he's a Kenyan, his grandmother says he was born in Kenya, and you're calling Political Chic out because she is telling you the truth? Get a life, Dr. Grump. You're in for a bumpy ride in President Trump's next four years. <giggle>

[
Your party carried a lying thema against Donald Trump making up all kinds of lies about him colluding with Russia when actually, it was Princess Hillary who colluded with the Russians and you're projecting all that on PoliticalChic who brings reality to your doorstep? No wonder you're grumpy. Telling fibbies is bad for you, Dr. Grump.

They are not my party. I have never voted Dem in my life.
PoliticalChic is nothing but a Neocon hack. She lies constantly, cuts and pastes most of her shit - to be honest I think he/she is just a bored sock. Nobody can be that dumb. 99% of her stuff should be in the conspiracy theory folder..

She's dumb? NOT! Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she attended the birthing. His wife says he's a Kenyan, his grandmother says he was born in Kenya, and you're calling Political Chic out because she is telling you the truth? Get a life, Dr. Grump. You're in for a bumpy ride in President Trump's next four years. <giggle>

Speaking of posts that should be in the conspiracy theory folder.

He's not my president so I am not in for anything as far as the Orange Buffoon is concerned.

Here it is again.....

TRUE

clip_image001.gif
rating-true.png

Bull Fucking Shit. You assfucks fall for every dupe out there.

So, how about you get a fucking life that includes being informed & not duped by the likes of Trump & Limbaugh.

Jesus fuck you people are dumber than shit.

Here it is again.....

TRUE

clip_image001.gif
rating-true.png

So, how about you get a fucking life that includes being informed & not duped by the likes of Trump & Limbaugh.

Shame on you for your foul mouth in addition to your down low lies:
upload_2020-2-22_19-25-56.jpeg

[

PoliticalChic is nothing but a Neocon hack. She lies constantly, cuts and pastes most of her shit - to be honest I think he/she is just a bored sock. Nobody can be that dumb. 99% of her stuff should be in the conspiracy theory folder..
Name one lie.

[

Name one lie.

Saying Obama was born in Kenya.

[

Why would someone who tells the truth and delivers backup pictures and video quotes made by the person she quotes, and you call that being a political hack? You're making the truth she delivers and backs up into something bad.

The truth is not bad. It is what it is. Sometimes we don't like the truth. Two weeks ago my nephew who was born with birth defects and lifelong seizures, and I was at the hospital holding his hand when he died. I didn't like the truth, but the truth was he died from no one being able to stop the seizures, and after two days of having them, he was being kept alive by machines. He and his wife did not believe in lingering on in life as a vegetable, so the hospital asked us to make a decision, and we decided that since he had not responded for 8 hours, his heart stopped, and his brain was going, to take him off the machines. He flatlined in 5 minutes, after I had hoped he would perk up and come out of it when they unplugged all the wires and IVs, but it didn't go the way I wanted it to go. I wanted him to live and get well, but it was not to be.

The truth is he's in a better place than this one since he was born with 3 strikes against him. He suffered for 41 years with seizures, and his last 2 days were a living hell on every cell in his body.

Sometimes you just have to let your wishes go and accept the fact that life is fragile. But the caring for someone is very dear, and I'm not sorry for being so taken up in him being healed. You can't fix all that is broken, no matter how much you care for someone.

In politics, facts are tough customers. Political Chic does a hero's job of presenting the truth as she finds it. Beating her up is not going to change facts her beater-upperss don't like. She is devoted to rightness in life, and she has the courage of her convictions. It doesn't get better than that.

[

Name one lie.

His wife said so. His grandmother said so. And he had it printed up in a brochure that he was Kenyan back when for a college speech he gave. I saw the brochure online probably about 12 to 14 years ago. But the thing is, Obama's mother was an American, and as such, he was an American citizen, and his grandparents lived in Hawaii where he frequently visited them with his mother when he was growing up, and I seem to recall that after they came back from Indonesia, they may have lived with his grandparents for some time.

[

Name one lie.

Here is a video of Obama's Kenyan grandmother saying he was born in Kenya:

Here she is again with her foreign language interpreted:

Shame on you for your foul mouth in addition to your down low lies:
Did you hear the tape of that conversation? No. Some pretend religious leader calls Kenya to talk to Obama's grandmother. Everything went through a translator. A lot of difficulty getting the grandmother to understand what was being asked. At one time she said she could show this guy Obama's birthplace.

This is where you dishonest people cut it off.

If you listen further, she says different.

But hey, when did the truth matter to a dumbass Trumpette.

Just about every major business in New York Launders money..................The place is run by Dems after all...............You have to GREASE THE WHEELS if you want PERMISSION from the city or state to PLAY THERE......

So..........Mike is a money launderer..........by Greasing the wheels for Dirty politicians and Gov'ts..............There isn't enough prisons to hold all the violators of that law in this country.

[

Name one lie.

I never said he was born in Kenya.

I simply provided the truth about the idea.....

And I proved all three.

You're really sweatin,' huh?

[

Why would someone who tells the truth and delivers backup pictures and video quotes made by the person she quotes, and you call that being a political hack? You're making the truth she delivers and backs up into something bad.

The truth is not bad. It is what it is. Sometimes we don't like the truth. Two weeks ago my nephew who was born with birth defects and lifelong seizures, and I was at the hospital holding his hand when he died. I didn't like the truth, but the truth was he died from no one being able to stop the seizures, and after two days of having them, he was being kept alive by machines. He and his wife did not believe in lingering on in life as a vegetable, so the hospital asked us to make a decision, and we decided that since he had not responded for 8 hours, his heart stopped, and his brain was going, to take him off the machines. He flatlined in 5 minutes, after I had hoped he would perk up and come out of it when they unplugged all the wires and IVs, but it didn't go the way I wanted it to go. I wanted him to live and get well, but it was not to be.

The truth is he's in a better place than this one since he was born with 3 strikes against him. He suffered for 41 years with seizures, and his last 2

days were a living hell on every cell in his body.

Sometimes you just have to let your wishes go and accept the fact that life is fragile. But the caring for someone is very dear, and I'm not sorry for being so taken up in him being healed. You can't fix all that is broken, no matter how much you care for someone.

In politics, facts are tough customers. Political Chic does a hero's job of presenting the truth as she finds it. Beating her up is not going to change facts her beater-upperss don't like. She is devoted to rightness in life, and she has the courage of her convictions. It doesn't get better than that.

He's skeeeeerrred at how obvious it is that he's been manipulated.

Wow!

That rocky face picture on the vid....brings back memories....I've been to Gettysburg several times with the kids.

Thank you.

Fitting.............seems today we are stuck between a rock and a hard place..............with greedy politicians not getting prosecuted for their crimes.............raping the taxpayer for money...........letting foreign countries rape us so they can get political donations and get RICH............then they go to the ads............On how the Rich are Evil...................after getting off a private jet......going home to one of their MANSIONS..........

They are in effect..........Roman Politicians or in this next video........Sparta politicians.....Enjoy

Forum List

Back