An 18-year-old explains why young White men are becoming radicalized

An 18 year old doesn't "explain" anything about the complicated area of social structure unless you are dumb enough to believe it. An 18 year old merely relates experiences in his or her short life and they may or may not be relevant to the big picture.

The experiences this one relates seem relevant to me. And even more so, is the COMPLETE INABILITY, so far, of anyone here, especially on the Left, to address the issue raised.

Indeed, as I have said, it seems that the very idea that white males have any valid concerns or issues that should be given any consideration by society,

is completely taboo.

The left keep saying the Buffalo shooter was radicalized on some white supremacy site. He was radicalized in his public school when they told him white men were evil. Some white boys are told that cry and try to not be white men, becoming white women instead. Others take the abusers at their word and act out what they think is expected: evil. It is the schools who are creating the mental health problems and radicalizing our youth.

By the time a white boy ends up on sites like those that the Buffalo shooter frequented, the white boy is already radicalized.

Actually if you had bothered to read the article, it isn't. You might be a perfect example of the women the article is written about.

Thank you.

The brainless way the libs have responded to this piece, showcases the hostility society has towards white males.

The very idea that white males might have an valid concern, and they just start spouting stupid, hateful shit such as "INCELS".

Really? You are going to ridicule a 14 year old boy for "not getting pussy"?

View attachment 660694

So you think these young women want guys to comb and bathe themselves and dress like women and...

*****SMILE*****

:)

...and the women will just come flocking to the....... guy???

You mean......

"Rose McGowan’s Gender-Fluid Partner Rain Dove Maced in a Women’s Bathroom

1611858259635.png

Rain Dove, a gender fluid model who’s currently dating actress Rose McGowan was maced by a woman in a woman bathroom after being mistaken for a man.
“This person peppersprayed me in a ‘women’s restroom’ a little bit ago. I didn’t get to converse with this being because this person just sprayed me and ran past with their kids in terror, asking the security guard to come in and confront me. I wasn’t even able to get the humans name because of the chaos and the washing,” Rain Dove said."
Rose McGowan's Gender-Fluid Partner Rain Dove Maced in a Women's Bathroom

I bet he can find work at Victoria's Secret.....

You mean......

"Rose McGowan’s Gender-Fluid Partner Rain Dove Maced in a Women’s Bathroom

1611858259635.png

Rain Dove, a gender fluid model who’s currently dating actress Rose McGowan was maced by a woman in a woman bathroom after being mistaken for a man.
“This person peppersprayed me in a ‘women’s restroom’ a little bit ago. I didn’t get to converse with this being because this person just sprayed me and ran past with their kids in terror, asking the security guard to come in and confront me. I wasn’t even able to get the humans name because of the chaos and the washing,” Rain Dove said."
Rose McGowan's Gender-Fluid Partner Rain Dove Maced in a Women's Bathroom

I bet he can find work at Victoria's Secret.....

lol, after "being mistaken for a man"? LOL

freaking delusional weirdos. and by that I mean the idiot writer of the article.

I feel sorry for the teenagers who are without the pleasure, fullfillent and rightness of a romantic, deeply felt relationship with another teenager. When my late wife of fifty-one years and I became a couple she was fifteen and I was eighteen. We quickly fell in love and became best friends. That didn't change for the next fifty-three years. It is ultimately cool to have a best friend you enjoy Frenh kissing, etc.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the teenagers who are without the pleasure, fullfillent and rightness of a romantic, deeply felt relationship with another teenager. When my late wife of fifty-one years and I became a couple she was fifteen and I was eighteen. We quickly fell in love and became best friends. That didn't change for the next fifty-three years. It is ultimately cool to have a best friend you enjoy Frenh kissing, etc.
I didn't start French kissing, etc. until I was 19. I didn't miss a thing. I had a great time in High School. Sorry you are so shallow that you can't grasp the idea of the happiness for teenagers that keep their virginity and don't fall into traps where they get pregnant too soon and screw up their lives or have abortions. I met my wife at 20 and we've been married for 48 years. We are just fine. Your post was stupid.

Forum List

Back