Amy Cooper, White Woman Who Called 911 On Black Birdwatcher, Charged With Making 2nd False 911 Call

I don't know what consequences she will face for her crimes but I hope that she learns a lesson and others will learn from her experience.

People have phones with video on it now. You can't just call the police and lie anymore.

I hope she faces the fullest extent of the law.

Good. Fuck that bitch.

I don't know what consequences she will face for her crimes but I hope that she learns a lesson and others will learn from her experience.

People have phones with video on it now. You can't just call the police and lie anymore.

I dont know about this time, but in that one video the black guy was making veiled threats towards her dog. If he said some shit like that to me, i would have slapped that fool.

I dont know about this time, but in that one video the black guy was makin veiled threats towards her dog. If he said some shit like that to me, i would have slapped that fool.
Typical.

Anyone who passes judgement based on an edited video provided by a black man with no other information is a fool.

What I find fascinating is that no one asks Blacks to accept the fact that a few bad apples spoil the bunch. For example, in New York, blacks commit more than half of all felonious assaults (53%). (Hispanics 32% and Whites 8%). So if you are a white person in NY, if you get assaulted, there is a strong chance it will be by a black man. Right? There is nothing racist in those stats. Also in New York, victims of grand larceny are (35% white, 24% Black, 23% Hispanic). Grand larceny suspects are 60% black, 23% Hispanic, and 11% white. Why are people made to feel guilty for suspecting that a black guy stole their car? That is more than likely the case right? So when this white Karen (who I think is an idiot btw) freaks out, is it really "all her fault"? Certainly she is to blame in this case for being an ignorant Karen, but there is other blame to go around on this one. (and it aint the guy who told her to leash her dog)

Forum List

Back