Amy Cooper, White Woman Who Called 911 On Black Birdwatcher, Charged With Making 2nd False 911 Call

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I don't know what consequences she will face for her crimes but I hope that she learns a lesson and others will learn from her experience.

People have phones with video on it now. You can't just call the police and lie anymore.

I hope she faces the fullest extent of the law.

I don't know what consequences she will face for her crimes but I hope that she learns a lesson and others will learn from her experience.

People have phones with video on it now. You can't just call the police and lie anymore.

hqdefault.jpg

Sounds like they found she had money left, even after being fired. I cannot buy, them just discovering the second call. They should go for the money and let her serve some county time with the general population.

Last edited:
There WAS another longer video on the internet that puts her in a better light.

You are going by a highly edited video designed to get the responses you see in this thread.

There are a lot of creeps in NYC, particularly in the area where she was at- Central Park. I think that not only her, but all law abiders , learned that NYC doesn't have respect for law abiders.

If you must go to Central Park, be armed and don't call the cops, they'll be pissed and charge you.

I'm glad she was fired! And her dog should be taken away if it was supposed to be on a leash. She could serve 3 months in jail for making false 911 calls, too.

She lost her dog for a while but got it back.

I don't think she should have gotten that dog back.

Maybe 3 months in jail might teach her something.

Too many have passed judgment on this woman based solely on ...

A highly EDITED video

Provided by a Black man

Who had sole control of what you've been shown

The culture is geared to give the black man every possible break while the white person is assumed guilty

Di

Did you ever think she is a very troubled person in need of mental health services?

Wanna see some angry white or near white Bitches? Watch those hearings again. All those libturd wimmen were seething with jealousy as she danced circles around those dummies and their hand grenades.

Forum List

Back