Amy Cooper and her 911 call - was she racist or just missing a few screws?

Notsurprised

Rookie
Jun 11, 2020
I find it very weird of her to call 911 and falsely accused an innocent man of trying to attack her – was this because he was “black” or because she was just weird and missing a few screws. She knew he was video taping her and yet she acted out as if she was real scared and pretended he was going to attack her – how stupid was that. That made me wonder if at any point in her life she was institutionalized for some mental illness. As far as punishment goes, I think she has already paid for what she did; she lost her job and her dog. I read that some want to prosecute her and send her to prison over all the “ifs.” No physical harm was done to either one of them which you can clearly see in the video. I believe there is racism in every race and if all racists were prosecuted and sent to prison, there would hardly be any people walking around our streets - there probably wouldn't be enough prisons to house all racists.

Aside from the present "huge" issue of white on black crimes over racism, why doesn't the same importance apply to black on black and black on white crimes? I just heard about the little black girl who got caught in a black gang shootout that killed her, and I saw a video of a white guy coming out of the grocery store and getting beat up by 4 black guys and then a 5th one. Is this not more intense or criminally than what Amy Cooper did? Does this mean that as long as the criminal is black, then it's ok, they get a free pass? This is the message I'm starting to get. If these situations were reversed, I would feel exactly the same because the fact is that all human lives are important and should be equally held at the same standards.

She made a call that was intended to end his life, so it is malice aforethought one way or another. But yeah, the fact that she knew the worst thing she could do to him was siccing the pigs on him is definitely an acknowledgement that racism exists, and was willing to use it. So let's say both.

Forum List

Back