Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Not really

They're threatening violence ...
Its kinda sad and pathetic

The 120 lb girls and soybois are gonna knock you out
The one young bro got toothpicks for arms and and and and and he does a little fist action .....oy! where's his daddy? Probably no where to be found ...i friggin guarantee it

In shtf days most of these poor kids will be dead in under a month

Not really

The one young bro got toothpicks for arms and and and and and he does a little fist action .....oy! where's his daddy? Probably no where to be found ...i friggin guarantee it

What freak show did you find those barely human misfits?

Each one was more horrible looking than the one before

Not really

Those cosplayers obviously live in a sheltered fantasy world. If any of them tries to punch anybody for saying all lives matter they'll get a rude welcoming to the realityland.

Not really

Oh were friggin doomed
As time goes on its only getting batshit crazier .....dont worry its gonna get worse

As time goes on its only getting batshit crazier .....dont worry its gonna get worse
It makes me wonder what sort of insane home did they grow up in

their appearance alone tells me they not only hate conservatives but themselves also

they are twisted souls

Not really

Oh were friggin doomed

Has to get worse before it gets better....the better starts when one of these clowns try to back up their ridiculous claims.

Not really

OH!!! It's good I don't live in a large city. Because I'm the type of person, who every single year, goes around the mall saying rather loudly... MERRY CHRISTMAS! Not because I have a problem with "happy holidays" but because I like fucking with people who actively try to fuck with people.

I am an asshole to assholes. I admit it... I have a mean streak in me... I just direct it toward hypocrites, bigots, and otherwise people who are just trying to make someone else's day worse.

I'm not really religious... But I really do like fucking with bigots and hypocrites. I used to wear pink shirts to high school because while I loved fucking with bigoted people against Christians... I also loved fucking with people who want to rag on people for life choices that doesn't effect them at all.

I would certainly go out of my way to say "All lives matter" to this group. And if you hit me, I don't care if you are male or female, you are going to get hit back. There is no such thing as a fair fight... Make damn sure I don't feel as if my life is threatened.

Not really

Due to the evident existence of fucking vampires on Twitter, I am no longer gonna say all monsters splatter, I'm just gonna send incendiary rounds down range and then hunt them while they sleep in their coffins. Ugh. Who let the trans-nippled-fanged-glowing eyed-freaks out of their momma's make up cabinet? Somebody please put the cats back in the bag . . .

Forum List

Back