Amy Coney Barrett Sworn in to SCOTUS at White House!

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
cm18tlyj.jpeg

That’s three for our awesome President!

t0ruQ1k.png

t0ruQ1k.png

Good for her and her family. I hope she does a good job

cm18tlyj.jpeg

t0ruQ1k.png

Its very early , but she looks like a tremendous broad, and anyone who voted against her is a misogynist pig.

I can't understand the Liberal Conniption over this.

Supposedly, Sleepy Joe will be sleep walking into the Presidency next month, and the D plan is to pack the court.

All the libs have to do is win the election, which is supposedly a slam dunk

cm18tlyj.jpeg

t0ruQ1k.png

I wish her well.

So what do we call her? I can think of a lot of things. I just hope that she doesn't fuck up the lives of the women and girls of the USA. She can spread her legs as she pleases.

I can't understand the Liberal Conniption over this.

Supposedly, Sleepy Joe will be sleep walking into the Presidency next month, and the D plan is to pack the court.

All the libs have to do is win the election, which is supposedly a slam dunk
I believe the Garland block is what instigated this negative vote and desire to reform the court.

So what do we call her? I can think of a lot of things. I just hope that she doesn't fuck up the lives of the women and girls of the USA. She can spread her legs as she pleases.
Democrat woman aren’t woman.. they are rotten bitter anti civilization

That's where TDS takes them.:cuckoo:

Very sick.

Female people deserve to be free, same as any other. Female folk are not your servants or your sex slaves. BTW: we also love and we take care of those we love

Very sick.

Female people deserve to be free, same as any other. Female folk are not your servants or your sex slaves. BTW: we also love and we take care of those we love
And liberal women deserve to be happy but instead they’re miserable rotten bitter and hopefully committing more suicide every day

Very sick.

Free to be Supreme Court Justices for life. That's fee.

Forum List

Back