Jews for Trump attacked in New York

Votto

Platinum Member
Reaction score

So some peaceful Jewish voters had a caravan in support of Trump in down town New York as the brown shirts descended and attacked.

Can't say I'm surprised.

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So some peaceful Jewish voters had a caravan in support of Trump in down town New York as the brown shirts descended and attacked.

Can't say I'm surprised.
Thanks for starting a thread on this outrageous story Votto.

I say it a couple of days ago and simply haven't had the time to start a thread on it.

So the Left's War on America now focuses on Jewish people.

Does this surprise anyone.

The Left has ALWAYS been Antismetic.

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a personal problem.
The only personal problem here is you derailing this thread because you do not approve of it's content.

Which isn't surprising to any of us.

We are all real clear just how much the American Left hates Jewish people and we know EXACTLY how much it pisses psycho Leftist like yourself off when we point this truth out.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The only personal problem here is you derailing this thread because you do not approve of it's content.

We are all real clear just how much the American Left hates Jewish people and we know EXACTLY how much it pisses psycho Leftist like yourself off when we point this truth out.
Sounds like yet another personal problem..

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I saw no brown shirts are you sure you have the right story?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Can't say I'm surprised.
Very few Jews can handle themselves unfortunately.

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope MSNBC covers this Rudy Giuliani fiasco

NEW YORK — Political tensions over the upcoming presidential election escalated on New York City’s streets Sunday, as supporters of President Donald Trump clashed with counter protesters during a day of demonstrations.

Eleven people were arrested, police said, during skirmishes between opposing sides in Manhattan, where Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer and the city’s former mayor, encountered protesters targeting a caravan of cars organized by a group that identifies itself as Jews for Trump.

In one video, Giuliani could be seen in the passenger side of a vehicle with the window rolled down as anti-Trump protesters screamed at him.

“I (Rudy Giuliani) would love to have had a campaign commercial of it and put it on in the middle of America and say, ‘Who would you prefer for the next four years?” he said. “This group of foul-mouthed people who don’t seem to have a vocabulary beyond three words, or these very nice Jewish people who are driving in the car and not saying anything back and not doing anything other than exercising their (Jewish right) to say they’re for Donald Trump.”

The two sides hurled political slurs — calling each other “fascists” and “anarchists”— traded blows, and fought over the Trump supporters’ flags before police broke them apart,

The demonstrators detained in Times Square on Sunday afternoon, five men and two women, were expected to be charged with disorderly conduct, police said. Investigators were also looking for at least two people seen throwing projectiles at a
(Jewish) pro-Trump caravan as it traveled on the Brooklyn Queens Expressway.

This article originally appeared in The New York Times.

Fights Erupt During 'Jews for Trump' Rally in Manhattan
:)-

Godboy

Gold Member
Reaction score

Sounds like yet another personal problem..
You must be stoked that jews were attacked. Now you can mock them and anyone who cares about them.

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Reaction score
From what I could gather it was Rudy Giuliani who was inciting the violence along with some orthodox Jews. fighting folks who did not like trump

Am I right-?

:)-

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Can't say I'm surprised.
I can !!
I did Krav and kickboxing and now I do mma twice a week
My HS class had 200 Jews and only 5 could fight . Not me at this time !! My little brother was the toughest Jewish kid in my HS . He was even at age 15 just a natural puncher and had zero fear
Every other Jewish boy was soft and into good grades , girls or $$$$

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can !!
My HS class had 200 Jews and only 5 could fight . Not me at this time !! My little brother was the toughest Jewish kid in my HS . He was even at age 15 just a natural puncher and had zero fear
Is it a cultural thing for Jewish people?

In Texas, not being able to fight is like an invitation for people to tease you.

Viktor

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Can't say I'm surprised.
Thanks for starting a thread on this outrageous story Votto.

I say it a couple of days ago and simply haven't had the time to start a thread on it.

So the Left's War on America now focuses on Jewish people.

Does this surprise anyone.

The Left has ALWAYS been Antismetic.
Hilary has made antisemitic comments on several occasions.

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can !!

In Texas, not being able to fight is like an invitation for people to tease you.
Hummm yes !!
in the 20s and 30s you had half the members of the biggest assassins gang (murder inc) as Jewish who killed thousands around the nation
In Israel : the Jews carry a Torah with one hand and uzi with other

Viktor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I can !!

I was an amateur boxer and I still train as one. I'm Jewish.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List