Ammunition company sells bags of ammo celebrating Sen Dianne Feinstein's death

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I'm sure someone will object to this, but I couldn't keep from laughing. :laughing0301:

Novi's Fenix Ammunition sells bags of bullets celebrating Sen Dianne Feinstein's death​

"NOVI, Mich. (FOX 2) - There is a difference of opinion and then there’s this story - putting a politician's face on a bag of ammunition the same day they die, with a message on it that’ll make you do a double-take.

The ammunition business – is still booming, and Fenix Ammunition in Novi is no different.

Justin Nazaroff – and his brother own the business and Friday morning he woke up, pumped-up after a Lions win.

"That's unbelievable, so already a great start to the morning and then we hear Dianne Feinstein passed away," he said.

Out of death – birthed an idea. The bags of ammunition have a picture of the late US senator known for being a champion of gun control legislation and it reads "RIP Dianne Feinstein laugh out loud. Bye b----."

Novi's Fenix Ammunition sells bags of bullets celebrating Sen Dianne Feinstein's death

1.jpg

2.jpg

Previous thread on this board from 20009.

Sheesh a typical financial vulture posing as a Democrat philanthropist. Par for the course.

I'm sure someone will object to this, but I couldn't keep from laughing. :laughing0301:

Novi's Fenix Ammunition sells bags of bullets celebrating Sen Dianne Feinstein's death​

"NOVI, Mich. (FOX 2) - There is a difference of opinion and then there’s this story - putting a politician's face on a bag of ammunition the same day they die, with a message on it that’ll make you do a double-take.

The ammunition business – is still booming, and Fenix Ammunition in Novi is no different.

Justin Nazaroff – and his brother own the business and Friday morning he woke up, pumped-up after a Lions win.

"That's unbelievable, so already a great start to the morning and then we hear Dianne Feinstein passed away," he said.

Out of death – birthed an idea. The bags of ammunition have a picture of the late US senator known for being a champion of gun control legislation and it reads "RIP Dianne Feinstein laugh out loud. Bye b----."

Novi's Fenix Ammunition sells bags of bullets celebrating Sen Dianne Feinstein's death

View attachment 836210

View attachment 836211
Somebody will try to sue them for unauthorized use of an image

Her coffin needs riddling with bullets to make absolutely sure this horrible woman is definitely dead .
A silver stake through her hearts should finish it off .

Her coffin needs riddling with bullets to make absolutely sure this horrible woman is definitely dead .

Put garlic in the mouth, cut the head off and put it facing downward in thw casket and bury the casket at a cross roads.....just to be sure

Her corruption and money grifting off of defense legislation was a true story of political scumbaggery. Millions upon millions of thefted tax payer moola.

I think that it's "a silver bullet" and / or " a wooden stake" but let's throw in some garlic just to be sure.

Let's get this right the first time . It's not every day that we get to plant a hoplophobic old harpy.

Thanks,

Put garlic in the mouth, cut the head off and put it facing downward in thw casket and bury the casket at a cross roads.....just to be sure

Sounds like you've had a little experience along these lines.

Keep up the good work,

View attachment 836210

View attachment 836211
Of course they are. How many did you buy?

So you read threads from the future?

Forum List

Back