Ammon Bundy is running for Governor in Idaho!

I wish I were kidding my friends, but am not.
Federal felony convictions and jail time for commandeering a bird refuge, and well …

Fucker can’t even buy a gun and had to be carried out of the Idaho Statehouse twice! A Boise friend & I have a running joke about this running joke & she told me last night.

Poor Idaho - Ammon chose to live only half an hour out of Boise. How embarrassing!

Ya say ya wanna be Governor son? :lol:

View attachment 504533
Wonder if Trump will show up to endorse him??..sounds like Trump's kinda guy

Federal felony convictions and jail time for commandeering a bird refuge, and well …

Fucker can’t even buy a gun and had to be carried out of the Idaho Statehouse twice! A Boise friend & I have a running joke about this running joke & she told me last night.

Poor Idaho - Ammon chose to live only half an hour out of Boise. How embarrassing!

View attachment 504533
Wonder if Trump will show up to endorse him??..sounds like Trump's kinda guy
Mebbe Donald can have Melania bake Ammon a jail cake with a steel file in the middle.
Oh wait never mind. Mel has never baked :lol:

Hope he wins. Wouldn't that be grand?
yes, akin to stepping in a steaming pile of shit, looking at your shoe and saying. Well isn't that grand?!

Too bad he has an undeserved felony. I think he'd make a great President.

Galt: Proud member of the Insurrectionist Felon Caucus! :lol:

A good insurrection is just what we need. I'd gladly be one of those leading you sorry fucks up the steps of the guillotine.

But I wouldn't hold your heads up in the air for the crowd to cheer. Your blood is probably full of parasites and blood-borne diseases. I don't want that icky shit on me.
Careful Loon - The FBI is watching you like a hawk!

Well gee whiz. I sure hope they don't come and confiscate my guillotine.

I'm so skeered.

Now go fuck yourself with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake, if you aren't already infected with that.
Ever here of moronitis?

Hope he wins. Wouldn't that be grand?
yes, akin to stepping in a steaming pile of shit, looking at your shoe and saying. Well isn't that grand?!

Too bad he has an undeserved felony. I think he'd make a great President.

Galt: Proud member of the Insurrectionist Felon Caucus! :lol:

A good insurrection is just what we need. I'd gladly be one of those leading you sorry fucks up the steps of the guillotine.

But I wouldn't hold your heads up in the air for the crowd to cheer. Your blood is probably full of parasites and blood-borne diseases. I don't want that icky shit on me.
Careful Loon - The FBI is watching you like a hawk!

Well gee whiz. I sure hope they don't come and confiscate my guillotine.

I'm so skeered.

Now go fuck yourself with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake, if you aren't already infected with that.
Ever here of moronitis?

Apparently I just did. It's spelled "hear", not here.

:laughing0301:

Bundy’s vision for Idaho, known as the “Keep Idaho IDAHO Plan“, features the elimination of property tax, income tax, and consumption taxes, plans to take back the 61% of Idaho land
The true meaning of 'Take Back 'Murrika' right there. Defund the government. Take money and land. Suddenly the party of take, take, take is the magaturds.
prevent vaccine mandates
Deeeee... Regulayshun!
recognize cryptocurrencies as official accepted forms of payment in the state.
Shit! Double down, man! Legalize gambling too! And prostitution! Woo!
The plan also features criminal justice reform, the legalization of marijuana, and an executive order to end abortion in the state
Of course it does. He wants a state full of entitled pot smokers that don't want to pay taxes on anything, listen to no one, and have virtually no oversight, infrastructure or sense of collective in their communities. And for some reason, NO ABORTION!

Sounds like the guy wants to make Idaho an isolationist utopia for those who hate society.

View attachment 504533
Why haven't we executed that ass-wipe yet?

View attachment 504533
I’d prefer 5,000 hours of community service. They should have started that by having him clean up the millions in damage to the bird refuge he and his buddies caused.

View attachment 504533
I’d prefer 5,000 hours of community service. They should have started that by having him clean up the tens of millions in damage to the bird refuge he and his buddies caused.
Anyone not a white republican pointing a gun at federal agents would be dead by now.

Shouldn't the people of the state be able to pick their governor? Does he not represent the typical voter in the state? Governor Bundy, has a nice ring to it.

Shouldn't the people of the state be able to pick their governor? Does he not represent the typical voter in the state? Governor Bundy, has a nice ring to it.
Of course the people should pick their governor. I’ve never said otherwise

View attachment 504533
More ignorance, hate, and lawlessness from the violent right.

Forum List

Back