Amid the diversions, lets still remember the Russian investigation

Oh, no doubt Trump always manages to fill the day with more scandalous news on his "stellar" administration.......Charlottesville, resigning/firings of his staff, the disbanding of committees, fights with fellow republicans, etc.......BUT, Mueller trudges on with his meticulous investigations....

We all know how valuable Manafort was (and is) to Trump.....and the raid on his home on July 26th may be a bit damaging to not only Manafort, but also to Trump-junior.

The search warrant was wide-ranging and FBI agents working with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III departed the home with various records.

The Senate was originally unable to reach an agreement with Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chairman, over the terms of his testimony, and issued a subpoena. However, that was withdrawn before his agreement to hold a discussion with committee staff.

Manafort’s history, which includes working for a series of dictators and autocrats, features a prominent role in working directly for pro-Russian forces to upend the government in Ukraine and put a pro-Putin candidate in power. Manafort also worked to generate disruptions that served as an excuse for the Russian takeover of Crimea, including an attack on US Marines and protests against NATO.

Despite his years of overseas work and lobbying for foreign governments in the United States, it wasn’t until June that Manafort finally registered as a foreign agent and admitted to millions in unreported payments. Manafort also maintained an office in Cyprus, and worked on what appeared to be money laundering schemes. Manafort’s efforts left him millions in debt to Russian.

Daily Kos......
Nothing burger
Tell me that after elections in 2018 Many folks who didn't vote or who voted trump are not going to make the same mistake again
Where's the beef?
Right here is the beef rusty
Their failure to ram through President Trump's mandate, with the president clearly poised with a pen ready to sign, should be a bad sign fro the Republicans.

The Democrats should be getting ready to waltz into congressional majorities, after this failure by the GOP congressional leadership.

The media controls the story. They control diversions
And folks like you believe anything you don't like in the media is false news To me,,that's just more repub BS You're a bad bad party At least Bannon the racist is out

What's amazing to watch, Nat...is how the "true believers" like yourself...STILL believe that "collusion" is why Hillary Clinton lost the Presidency! You don't get it...do you? MSNBC, The New York Times, CNN, The Washington Post, all the late night comedy shows...they ALL believed that if they told the American people who to vote for...that would mean a landslide victory for Hillary Clinton at the polls!

Then election day came and the voters didn't follow orders...

It's why the main stream media has such hatred for Donald Trump. They're still in shock that people didn't listen to them and voted for someone else! HOW DARE THEY DO THAT!!!
Dems are leading in congressional preference in the 3 main states,,,Ohio Mich. and Wisc 65% vs 25 say they are embarrassed by americas leader But people like old still cling to republican party Shame

Oh, Eddie...are you STILL listening to the same pollsters that told you Trump couldn't win? Hope that works better for you this time...
Truth be told I still don't understand how all those fools who believed the BS thrown at Hillary voted for a nitwit like trump The man was and has proven to be a disaster God willing it won't last too much longer

Someone threw bull shit at Hillary? You mean she DIDN'T run the State Department through illegal private servers located at her house? You mean she DIDN'T destroy the evidence of that when she got found out? Stop the presses, Eddie! We need a do over on that election RIGHT NOW! (eye roll)
Which side old?
Which side wants to tear the nation apart? Those defending the Bill of Rights or those who would destroy what America has stood for (in principle if not in fact) since the days when we destroyed all statues of King George III.

Who's trying to tear the nation apart? A bunch of Nazi skin heads that have been holding their silly marches for decades now? Kindly explain why denying someone freedom of speech is now defined as "defending the Bill of Rights"? Liberals used to fight for freedom of speech. Now they take to the streets to violently oppose it! I think those Nazis are idiot losers and that they've always been idiot losers! The people that really scare me are the ones who have decided that THEY are now the arbiters of who should have free speech and who should not! That's a threat to what America stands for...not some buffoon in a sheet!

What's amazing to watch, Nat...is how the "true believers" like yourself...STILL believe that "collusion" is why Hillary Clinton lost the Presidency! You don't get it...do you? MSNBC, The New York Times, CNN, The Washington Post, all the late night comedy shows...they ALL believed that if they told the American people who to vote for...that would mean a landslide victory for Hillary Clinton at the polls!

Then election day came and the voters didn't follow orders...

It's why the main stream media has such hatred for Donald Trump. They're still in shock that people didn't listen to them and voted for someone else! HOW DARE THEY DO THAT!!!
Dems are leading in congressional preference in the 3 main states,,,Ohio Mich. and Wisc 65% vs 25 say they are embarrassed by americas leader But people like old still cling to republican party Shame

Oh, Eddie...are you STILL listening to the same pollsters that told you Trump couldn't win? Hope that works better for you this time...
Truth be told I still don't understand how all those fools who believed the BS thrown at Hillary voted for a nitwit like trump The man was and has proven to be a disaster God willing it won't last too much longer

Someone threw bull shit at Hillary? You mean she DIDN'T run the State Department through illegal private servers located at her house? You mean she DIDN'T destroy the evidence of that when she got found out? Stop the presses, Eddie! We need a do over on that election RIGHT NOW! (eye roll)
I really don't know the truth behind all those allegations BUT to me they are a pimple on an elephants ass compared to the known facts of this vile racist you helped put in our WH ,,,,,,, and how many investigations did Hill go through? 10? 11?? and she 's still standing

You don't know the truth behind the allegations? Really, Eddie? I think you know the truth. I think everyone knows the truth about what Hillary was doing with her emails. That's not really even debatable at this point...is it?

Which side old?
Which side wants to tear the nation apart? Those defending the Bill of Rights or those who would destroy what America has stood for (in principle if not in fact) since the days when we destroyed all statues of King George III.

Who's trying to tear the nation apart? A bunch of Nazi skin heads that have been holding their silly marches for decades now? Kindly explain why denying someone freedom of speech is now defined as "defending the Bill of Rights"? Liberals used to fight for freedom of speech. Now they take to the streets to violently oppose it! I think those Nazis are idiot losers and that they've always been idiot losers! The people that really scare me are the ones who have decided that THEY are now the arbiters of who should have free speech and who should not! That's a threat to what America stands for...not some buffoon in a sheet!
Nazi skin heads? Republicans all , along with Dukes and his racist bunch Show me your friends old and it can tell a lot about you

I really don't know the truth behind all those allegations BUT to me they are a pimple on an elephants ass compared to the known facts of this vile racist you helped put in our WH ,,,,,,, and how many investigations did Hill go through? 10? 11?? and she 's still standing

You don't know the truth behind the allegations? Really, Eddie? I think you know the truth. I think everyone knows the truth about what Hillary was doing with her emails. That's not really even debatable at this point...is it?
How many republican led investigations did she go through and they came up with what?? Zilch ! Like I said anything Hills done is like that pimple on an elephants butt compared to the vile sleeze you helped put in our WH

Which side old?

Nazi skin heads? Republicans all , along with Dukes and his racist bunch Show me your friends old and it can tell a lot about you

LOL...yeah, I saw a lot of skin heads at the last GOP event I attended, Eddie! When are you on the left going to give up this silly narrative that the Republican Party are all Nazis? You tried that nonsense with the Tea Party and the majority of them were straight out of Mayberry RFD! Have you taken a good look at what's turning out in the streets for your progressive agenda, Eddie? They're wearing black...they're wearing masks...they're carrying clubs. THOSE friends tell a lot about where liberals are in this country right now!

How many republican led investigations did she go through and they came up with what?? Zilch ! Like I said anything Hills done is like that pimple on an elephants butt compared to the vile sleeze you helped put in our WH

Are you arguing that Hillary didn't illegally set up a private email system in her home so she could run the State Department without Congress being able to see what she was doing? Or are you arguing that it's not a problem because she didn't get put in jail for doing so? I'm sorry, Eddie...but when it comes to "sleaze"...the Clinton's pretty much have the market cornered!

Are you arguing that Hillary didn't illegally set up a private email system in her home so she could run the State Department without Congress being able to see what she was doing? Or are you arguing that it's not a problem because she didn't get put in jail for doing so? I'm sorry, Eddie...but when it comes to "sleaze"...the Clinton's pretty much have the market cornered!
This is an example of what you did to America
President Donald Trump described as "anti-police agitators" thousands of mostly peaceful counter-protesters who took to Boston on Saturday to oppose white supremacy and counter a right-wing "free speech" rally.

"Looks like many anti-police agitators in Boston. Police are looking tough and smart! Thank you," Trump wrote on Twitter.

Trump followed up shortly afterward by tweeting "sometimes you need protest in order to heal, & we will heal, & be stronger than ever before!"

"I want to applaud the many protesters in Boston who are speaking out against bigotry and hate. Our country will soon come together as one!"

RELATED: Donald Trump through the years

Amid the diversions, lets still remember the:

- Crimes committed by Hillary: illegal possession / storage / sharing / exposing / destruction of classified, obstruction, 'Espionage'...

- Obstruction by former Obama US AG Lynch

- Admitted illegal sharing of classified by former FBI Chief Comey

- Illegal sharing of classified, illegal leaking of classified, illegal unmasking of Americans, and 'Felony Espionage' by leaking classified for political benefit, all by the former Obama administration

- Collusion between the DNC / Hillary / Obama and the Ukraine AND foreifn agents in an attempt to acquire a fake report containing Russia-generated propaganda to use ahainst Trump

- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's participation in the terrorist-connected Pakistani spy scandal that damaged national security...

And BTW old even republicans are coming out in critical speeches against the vileness in our WH they fear 2018 election day .....but not you You want to be the last lady standing?

You right wing morons will ALWAYS have Hillary (and/or Obama)....BUT, this thread is about the orange charlatan.....what he has and has not done during the last 7 months......the acolytes that have been fired or quit......his racist attitudes which only an idiot would deny......AND, the slow but thorough investigations done on his putrid history by a moralistic republican.....

Stick to the topic or start your own "I hate Hillary"thread.......Deal?

You right wing morons will ALWAYS have Hillary (and/or Obama)....BUT, this thread is about the orange charlatan.....what he has and has not done during the last 7 months......the acolytes that have been fired or quit......his racist attitudes which only an idiot would deny......AND, the slow but thorough investigations done on his putrid history by a moral republican.....

Stick to the topic or start your own "I hate Hillary"thread.......Deal?
These nitwits don't realize you don't win championships by replacing all your players How many now have gone??? Says a lot about the ""You're Fired ""AH

The business man president lost all the business people What a jackass and I'm being kind

Everyone knows the Trump/Russia story was nothing but BS

.....and who could "argue" with such an erudite and well documented bit of right wing delusion????....LOL

Last edited:
And BTW old even republicans are coming out in critical speeches against the vileness in our WH they fear 2018 election day .....but not you You want to be the last lady standing?
Yes, the Washington Establishment is stepping up their opposition to the President elected by the people, not the Party, who was sent to Washington to change the way things are done in Washington.

The Washington Establishment career politicians can NOT allow Trump to succeed, allowing the people to actually begin to believe the PEOPLE can decide for themselves who should be in Washington. That would make the career Washington Establishment politicians an 'endangered species'...

Forum List

Back