Amid Recruitment Crisis, Defense Dept. Poised to Axe At Least 14,000 Army Guard Troops For Refusing COVID Injections

You are just too ignorant to understand that the vaccine doesn't prevent COVID, but knocks it down to where it is manageable. Your "antivaxxer" status clouds your already limited ability to think and reason.
I’m up to 8 people I know who are victims of the Chinese bio WMD attack. All but one reported only minor illness, and 7 were unvaccinated.

The mystery substance that doesn’t work and is known to cause medical problems and nobody can sue Big Pharma for….

My body my choice crowd still at it.

It does work and rarely causes medical issues. Even Goerge Washington understood that you can't fight a war if a member of your army catches covid and spreads it among the rest of the troops. That is why he ordered his men to be protected from the smallpox. Abortions are not contagious.

The military has always required personnel to take vaccines. Hell, the whole reason for the short haircuts is to prevent lice outbreaks. Lice.

As a friend of mine who has served once explained to me, illness harms fighting readiness, and the soldier's duty is to always be as ready as possible to deploy, engage, and destroy the country's enemy. Soldiers can get in trouble for so much as failing to wear sunscreen if it results in severe enough sunburn that it interferes with their readiness.

Forum List

Back