America's spies anonymously took down Michael Flynn

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I vehemently disagree with the premise of this article. A long time ago the federal government decided that the people were no longer in charge and that they had no responsibility to transparency. The American people have finally had enough. I love the fact that Edward Snowden exposed what Barack Obama was doing and I love the fact that these people exposed what Michael Flynn was doing.

And I hope all of it continues until such time as constitutional government is restored - including full transparency.

America's spies anonymously took down Michael Flynn. That is deeply worrying.

Flynn in the only one that took himself down. He broke no law, his sin was trying to CYA when it wasn't necessary. Snowden and these leakers should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. They swore oaths to do a job, they broke the law and should go to jail, just like the hildabitch.

I vehemently disagree with the premise of this article. A long time ago the federal government decided that the people were no longer in charge and that they had no responsibility to transparency. The American people have finally had enough. I love the fact that Edward Snowden exposed what Barack Obama was doing and I love the fact that these people exposed what Michael Flynn was doing.

And I hope all of it continues until such time as constitutional government is restored - including full transparency.

It will be fun to watch them continue to expose how fucked up and terrible Trump's government is :thup:

It will be fun to watch them continue to expose how fucked up and terrible Trump's government is :thup:
Just think - at its worst it won't be 1/1000th of the "fucked up" and scandals of the Obama Administration. If you weren't such a hatriot - you wouldn't have rooted for Obama's scandals and then turn around and attempt to create scandals for someone you didn't vote for.

But....you hatriots are all about bringing down the U.S.

Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-11.23.18-AM.png

Forum List

Back