America's most tragic state....Florida!!

You know, it would be a bummer to volunteer for something like this, hoping to participate and help out your community and then get shot for it.

Who thought it would be a good idea to use REAL WEAPONS? When I was stationed in Newport RI, the Security Force would run drills with the local police, and whenever we did we used RUBBER ORANGE GUNS WITH NO BULLETS.

Using a real weapon? Someone should have double checked ALL weapons to make sure they were loaded with blanks.

This is a serious screw up.

• Banned
You know, it would be a bummer to volunteer for something like this, hoping to participate and help out your community and then get shot for it.

Who thought it would be a good idea to use REAL WEAPONS? When I was stationed in Newport RI, the Security Force would run drills with the local police, and whenever we did we used RUBBER ORANGE GUNS WITH NO BULLETS.

Using a real weapon? Someone should have double checked ALL weapons to make sure they were loaded with blanks.

This is a serious screw up.
Incredible, absolutely incredible....who does shit like this? The irony was to create a learning event on how to use deadly force less often....Florida, what can one say?

• Banned
Punta Gorda Police: Woman shot, killed at Chamber Police Night
Who uses real motherfuckin bullets to enact a crime scene with unarmed civilians.....on a nite of supposid fun and learning??? Who does stupid shit like this....but white stupid Floridians.....Hurricane Katrina, where are you?
That's racist.
Because you are stupid....white people in Florida are fools.....they dumped a sitting gov. for touching a black president, they're begging hte Uncle sam to help save their costal lines when they were warned and did nothing, they have gators lurking around amusment parks, crazy whites and muslims that kill unarmed people and they have a gov. that looks like a chemo victim.

Who uses real motherfuckin bullets to enact a crime scene with unarmed civilians.....on a nite of supposid fun and learning??? Who does stupid shit like this....but white stupid Floridians.....Hurricane Katrina, where are you?
That's racist.
Because you are stupid....white people in Florida are fools.....they dumped a sitting gov. for touching a black president, they're begging hte Uncle sam to help save their costal lines when they were warned and did nothing, they have gators lurking around amusment parks, crazy whites and muslims that kill unarmed people and they have a gov. that looks like a chemo victim.
Just white people in Florida? No other colors? That's also racist. Skin color has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence level. You're only making yourself look bad by making blanket statements about entire 'races'.

That's racist.
Just white people in Florida? No other colors? That's also racist. Skin color has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence level. You're only making yourself look bad by making blanket statements about entire 'races'.

I agree. Mans an idiot.

I live in Florida and its a damned fine state.

If el Tiggass doesn't like the State then he should never visit. I'm sure it won't break anyone in Florida's heart if he stays away.

He should visit Detroit or Chicago. Wonder how long his black ass will survive in those lovely cities since black lives don't matter at all in either one. LOL

Last edited:
g2TPEWr.jpg

That's racist.

I agree. Mans an idiot.

If el Tiggass doesn't like the State then he should never visit. I'm sure it won't break anyone in Florida's heart if he stays away.

He should visit Detroit or Chicago. Wonder how long his black ass will survive in those lovely cities since black lives don't matter at all in either one. LOL
Of course you love Florida, where else on the planet can rednecks walk around looking like lobster tails on crack, but fuckin Florida. But I stand by my truth, its a state packed with idiots cloaked white skin and wrinkles!!

That's racist.

I agree. Mans an idiot.

Of course you love Florida, where else on the planet can rednecks walk around looking like lobster tails on crack, but fuckin Florida. But I stand by my truth, its a state packed with idiots cloaked white skin and wrinkles!!

Never said I loved Florida but its a good state to live and work in.

As for rednecks?? Not fucking hardly. There are more transplanted Northerners, me among em, than there are Southerners in this State.

You really know nothing about this State and no one cares. Idiot

Last edited:
That's racist.

I agree. Mans an idiot.

As for rednecks?? Not fucking hardly. There are more transplanted Northerners, me among em, than there are Southerners in this State.

You really know nothing about this State and no one cares. Idiot.
Just for the record, as short of time it was, I was stationed in Orlando for 5 months...hated every second of every hour I was there.

Of course you had to inject race. So let's go there. Let's have the conversation.

Can you tell me who Irell Mitchell is? Tavon Tanner? Michael Lucas? Of course you can't. You have no idea who they are. I'll tell you. They are blacks along with 16 others that were shot near Chicago this past Monday. Michael Lucas was shot dead while watching a 3-year-old relative play. Tavon Tanner is only 10 and is in critical condition.

Why are you not enraged over this? Where is BLM? Where is Al and Jesse? Where is Obama and why didn't he weigh in on it? Where are all the riots and media coverage??? Let say it as direct as possible. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THESE PEOPLE. Why? You know why. Because they were most likely shot by other blacks. These 3 had this misfortune of not being shot by a white person so no one cares about them.

Your phony and misguided outrage along with racist groups like BLM, Al and Jesse and even Obama is getting tiresome. You're all a bunch of race hustling charlatans. None of you want to face the real issue so you blame whitey.

I agree. Mans an idiot.

You really know nothing about this State and no one cares. Idiot.
Just for the record, as short of time it was, I was stationed in Orlando for 5 months...hated every second of every hour I was there.

Well that insure that you never go back and I'm sure the residents of the State won't shed any tears.

News reports this afternoon said that the cop who shot the librarian has had issues with using excessive force before.

In one case, he had his K9 dog attack and bring down someone who was on a bicycle drunk.

And why in the hell were they using REAL weapons? I saw several of the blue guns that shoot blanks only at the event. Why was this officer allowed to use his own gun?

Not only that, but he shot her TWICE. Where is the ammo discipline? After he saw that he'd shot her once, why shoot her again?

That's racist.

I agree. Mans an idiot.

What do you look like? crack whore!!!!

Forum List

Back