DOJ's report on Baltimore.....wake me up if you got something new!!

Ahh, the Huffington Post. That bastion of truth and diversity where the entire editorial staff are young uberleft white women. As a paper it would not be useful since outhouses are no longer there to need it, so it serves no purpose other than to repeat the far left talking points.

Here Are Some Of The Most Shocking Parts Of DOJ's Report On Baltimore Police

The only shocker here is that it took em this long. Next step?
Are there a few bad cops in Bal'mer? Of course there are. Wonder what constitutes disproportionate when over 64% of Bal'mer's population is black........ Uuuummmmm.........
More than 60% of the police department are non white and 4 out of the 6 police commanders are black.

Besides, have you ever been to Bal'mer? There are large swaths of the city I wouldn't go into during the day even if I were black, even the cops avoid the areas unless they have to go in.........

Kinda makes one wonder about the veracity of the report. :dunno:

• Banned

Are there a few bad cops in Bal'mer? Of course there are. Wonder what constitutes disproportionate when over 64% of Bal'mer's population is black........ Uuuummmmm.........
More than 60% of the police department are non white and 4 out of the 6 police commanders are black.

Besides, have you ever been to Bal'mer? There are large swaths of the city I wouldn't go into during the day even if I were black, even the cops avoid the areas unless they have to go in.........

Yes, I have and like you found it thug city...however, the atmosphere created by thugs and cops, who do you turn to for help?

That's up to the citizens of Baltimore, isn't it?

Why do the citizens of Baltimore keep on electing corrupt mother fuckers? It's time for the citizens of Baltimore to get their head out of their asses. Otherwise, if the black folk don't like the police there, they should move.

Washington Can't Fix Broken Policing
Washington Can't Fix Broken Policing

Federal monitors have not succeeded where local officials are intransigent about reform. Arizona’s Joe Arpaio, sheriff of Maricopa County, is an example. Arpaio may lose a case in court, but he remains defiant and wins reelection. There have been improvements in the cities with reform-minded mayors and police chiefs—but in those cases, federal monitors were never really necessary. The monitors merely provided the local officials with additional political leverage against the police lobby. Local political fights, however, should not be considered an appropriate basis for federal lawsuits and federal takeovers of local police operations.

Police misconduct is a serious problem. If the solution was simple, it would have already been adopted. The hard truth is that a good police department requires the sustained commitment of locally elected officials to that goal. If that commitment is absent, federal intervention will only obscure that reality, and make it more difficult for voters to hold the local politicos accountable for their neglect.

Yes, I have and like you found it thug city...however, the atmosphere created by thugs and cops, who do you turn to for help?

Self-empowerment buddy.

You turn to yourself. You don't turn to anyone, you don't look for handouts.

It's called showing up to the polls and voting for change if you don't like the corrupt mother fuckers that are in charge.

Mighty mouse? :dunno:

Forum List

Back