America's latest hero....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
America's latest hero, admired by millions of Americans is Amy Schneider. Reigning " Jeopardy " champion. First transgender contestant to qualify for the tournament of champions is continuing to break records and is on a 23 game winning streak. Most recently, Schneider took the title of the highest female earner in game history, and she's currently the highest ranked female contestant for consecutive games won. She got a lot of online criticism both negative and positive and she specifically addressed some transphobic comments she reviewed this weekend. Her response was as follows, " I'd like to tell all the people who have taken the time, during this busy holiday season, to reach out and explain to me that actually, I'm a man. ". She went on to say, " every single one of you is the first person ever to make that very clever point, which had never once before crossed my mind. " She is definitely a star her witt, humor and intelligence defines who she is. But it is the eloquent use of sarcasm that has shot her into stardom. To say I dislike hypocrites and bigots would be putting it mildly. I'm proud of Amy for trouncing these ones so effectively.

America's latest hero, admired by millions of Americans is Amy Schneider. Reigning " Jeopardy " champion. First transgender contestant to qualify for the tournament of champions is continuing to break records and is on a 23 game winning streak. Most recently, Schneider took the title of the highest female earner in game history, and she's currently the highest ranked female contestant for consecutive games won. She got a lot of online criticism both negative and positive and she specifically addressed some transphobic comments she reviewed this weekend. Her response was as follows, " I'd like to tell all the people who have taken the time, during this busy holiday season, to reach out and explain to me that actually, I'm a man. ". She went on to say, " every single one of you is the first person ever to make that very clever point, which had never once before crossed my mind. " She is definitely a star her witt, humor and intelligence defines who she is. But it is the eloquent use of sarcasm that has shot her into stardom. To say I dislike hypocrites and bigots would be putting it mildly. I'm proud of Amy for trouncing these ones so effectively.
Not a woman. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back