Americans Fled Blue States for Red States in Massive Numbers in 2021, Census Finds: California, Illinois, and New York on the decline.

Not at all. Do you think these people just magically change their voting habits because they moved to a new zip code?
No but I also don’t think people are saying to themselves. "man do I love it here in my blue liberal state, hey, what are those conservative assholes doing over there living differently than me I think I'll uproot my life, sell my house, move to another state and vote for liberal politicians so that that state will be like the one I'm already living in" And that people are all coming to that decision independently and executing that COA in mass. Sorry I find that hard to swallow.

And you seem too smart to believe that as well.

BTW how was your trip for Christmas?

BTW how was your trip for Christmas?

It was good. A lot of driving but the roads were basically empty in the morning, did not have to hit my breaks to turn off the cruise control for the first time till I had already gone for more than 2 hours.

The visit with the family was great, and my niece made a cheesecake that literally was the best cheesecake I had ever eaten.

No but I also don’t think people are saying to themselves. "man do I love it here in my blue liberal state, hey, what are those conservative assholes doing over there living differently than me I think I'll uproot my life, sell my house, move to another state and vote for liberal politicians so that that state will be like the one I'm already living in" And that people are all coming to that decision independently and executing that COA in mass. Sorry I find that hard to swallow.

You are assuming that is why they are leaving, though it could just be one single issue like taxes or property values.

Did it occur to you they are moving to the red states to make them a little bit less red each year?
You said this.
You are assuming that is why they are leaving, though it could just be one single issue like taxes or property values.
That seems like youre saying people are moving to red states because they want tot turn them blue not because of some other thing they don’t like about their current state.

You said this.

That seems like youre saying people are moving to red states because they want tot turn them blue not because of some other thing they don’t like about their current state.

People move for all sorts of reasons, they may like 9 things the Dems to and dislike 1 of them....when they move they will vote for those 9 they like

As far as caring about a state, I have never felt any loyalty or "caring" for any state and I have lived in a lot of them.

According to you people there was a massive concentrated effort to steal an election and produce 10s of millions of fake votes.

Seems moving to turn red states blue is pretty mild compared to that
Without commenting on election fraud, casting a fraudulent ballot is a whole lot less of a life-altering process than relocating to different state. It's a lot less work.

Just saying.

People move for all sorts of reasons, they may like 9 things the Dems to and dislike 1 of them....when they move they will vote for those 9 they like

As far as caring about a state, I have never felt any loyalty or "caring" for any state and I have lived in a lot of them.
Why would anyone leave the Nirvana blue states to live with conservatives?

Oh yeah. They leave jobs, friends, family so they can vote in a new area.

You’re one sick dude.

Why would anyone leave the Nirvana blue states to live with conservatives?

Oh yeah. They leave jobs, friends, family so they can vote in a new area.

You’re one sick dude.

People move for all sorts of reason. You have such a closed, limited little mind. All you can ever know is what your party masters hand feed you.

Forum List

Back