Americans celebrate World Cup Saying : ‘Japs haven’t seen a blast like that since Hiroshima'

I see, are you stating, Mr. Bull, that it is OK to be bigoted against the Japanese in Japan, or against non-Japanese living there? Or maybe both?

Japanese are the worst racists on the planet....they believe white people smell bad. The only non-japanese people living in japan are their korean working peons. ....

Posts displaying just this type of ignorant stupidity sprout up like filthy weeds every so often.

Yep..they're right up there with the mexicans and their hatred of blacks.

They sold below cost to destroy our electronics, computer, motorcycle, lawnmower, and musical instrument industries....They did everything in their power to bankrupt our car companies and they've kept their economy "in recession" for the past 15 years so they wouldn't have to live up to their trade obligations. They spend million$ in lobbying to keep our politicians off their backs while they develop their R&D in American universities....WW2 never ended for them...it's just taking longer than they planned.
Don't forget, the Japs [sic] have never formally apologized for Pearl Harbor.

The word is "Japanese," you ignorant bigot.

List of war apology statements issued by Japan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

They sold below cost to destroy our electronics, computer, motorcycle, lawnmower, and musical instrument industries....They did everything in their power to bankrupt our car companies and they've kept their economy "in recession" for the past 15 years so they wouldn't have to live up to their trade obligations. They spend million$ in lobbying to keep our politicians off their backs while they develop their R&D in American universities....WW2 never ended for them...it's just taking longer than they planned.
List of war apology statements issued by Japan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I prefer "Nips".

I prefer "Nips".

Maybe someday you'll "prefer" to grow up.

I prefer "Nips".
Maybe someday you'll "prefer" to grow up.
That's all you have for a response?
If I were still in 4th grade, I'd be overwhelmed.
:lol:

It does not bother me in the least that you find my use of "Nips", offensive; it was indeed meant to be taken that way - and deservedly so.

it was indeed meant to be taken that way - and deservedly so.
You're not "offending" anyone, you're making a fool of yourself by acting like a dimwitted child.
Naw. You're offended.....
Naw, you're humiliated.
Not in the slightest - because I don't care that you are offended.

Keep dancing, little boy. It's all you can do.

Remember Pearl Harbor.

Always remember history. And then?

History ...

The war in the Pacific was singlehandedly caused by an evil government that hoodwinked its people and used it's people's own culture against them for personal gain and power.

There was evil in Japan in the 30s and 40s ... lots of it. And lots of Japanese people participated in said evil.

But let us consider General Macarthur. He lost thousands of men to the Japanese, including to unfair kamikaze attacks and to atrocities such as the Bataan Death March.

And yet he respected the Japanese people and their culture so much that he did not only not try Hirohito for war crimes, he let him stay on as a figurehead Emperor. A man who was most certainly complicit if not direct participant in war crimes. Macarthur loved the Japanese people and he helped their nation become great.

Ignorance and hatred speak for themselves but so do facts.

it was indeed meant to be taken that way - and deservedly so.
You're not "offending" anyone, you're making a fool of yourself by acting like a dimwitted child.
Naw. You're offended.....
Naw, you're humiliated.
Not in the slightest - because I don't care that you are offended.
Keep dancing, little boy. It's all you can do.
yawn
Please let me know when you develop the capacity necessary to have meaningful conversation on this or any other issue.
Until then, i will continue to laugh at you taking offense at a word that was meant to offend.

Please let me know when you develop the capacity necessary to have meaningful conversation ...

Don't pretend you are interested in one or even know what it means, little boy. Meaningful conversations are not built around racial slurs or self-indulgent hatred, you dimwitted hypocrite.

Please let me know when you develop the capacity necessary to have meaningful conversation ...
Don't pretend you are interested in one or even know what it means, little boy. Meaningful conversations are not built around racial slurs or self-indulgent hatred, you dimwitted hypocrite.
So... not yet.
Keep dancing, boy. Don't expect to be taken seriously until you grow up.
So... not yet.

If you choose to remain stupid, you might as well stop whining about it, boy.

Forum List

Back