American trucks are much better than German ones

They are now. In fact, the origin country of cars is getting trickier. Ford makes their motors in Mexico. BMW and Mercedes are made in the US.

But they are still German cars.
German cars in their quality began to approach the Chinese. They made a good product in Germany when Reagan wiped his feet on Germany.

A Volkswagen made for the Germans

Volkswagon are a very impressive car. They stopped making the old style Beetle back in 1979. And I still see them on the roads a lot.

Plus, in many conditions they were far superior to other vehicles.

German cars in their quality began to approach the Chinese. They made a good product in Germany when Reagan wiped his feet on Germany.

Horseshit. I had an early 70s Mercedes years ago. Boxy thing, but solid as a rock. Ran great for the 5 years I had it, and I sold it for $200 less than I paid for it.

Volkswagon are a very impressive car. They stopped making the old style Beetle back in 1979. And I still see them on the roads a lot.

Plus, in many conditions they were far superior to other vehicles.
Volkswagen is Hitler's cheap people's car. He was trying to satisfy the mass demand because there were a lot of Fords in America and the Germans were still riding pigs in 1933.

Horseshit. I had an early 70s Mercedes years ago. Boxy thing, but solid as a rock. Ran great for the 5 years I had it, and I sold it for $200 less than I paid for it.
Nixon also wiped his feet on German slave owners. Now that they have become independent, even unpretentious Russians are spitting in the direction of the German automotive industry. They ruined the industry in 10-15 years.

Nixon also wiped his feet on German slave owners. Now that they have become independent, even unpretentious Russians are spitting in the direction of the German automotive industry. They ruined the industry in 10-15 years.

So BMW, Porsche and Mercedes are ruined? lol

This is because of the slave economy. Rail transport is cheaper

You talk about rail being successful because of the slave economy. And in another thread, you praise the American 110v system because it saves lives. You even give credit to the electric companies for wanting to save lives.

Look at the number of deaths by railway wrecks and compare that to the number of people who die in traffic accidents.

Since I doubt you will look it up, I will help you. In 2020 there were 12,000 deaths among passengers, in railway wrecks. In the same year there were 40,000 deaths from traffic accidents.

Volkswagen is Hitler's cheap people's car. He was trying to satisfy the mass demand because there were a lot of Fords in America and the Germans were still riding pigs in 1933.

Yes, it was. And when they started production up after WWII, it was mainly to have something for the German population to do.

Then it grew into one of the biggest worldwide automotive names. They were versitale. They were economical. And they could be worked on by the average person with a basic set of tools. And they lasted. If you didn't hotrod them, and kept the oil changed, you could easily get 300,000 miles out of one.

You talk about rail being successful because of the slave economy. And in another thread, you praise the American 110v system because it saves lives. You even give credit to the electric companies for wanting to save lives.

Look at the number of deaths by railway wrecks and compare that to the number of people who die in traffic accidents.

Since I doubt you will look it up, I will help you. In 2020 there were 12,000 deaths among passengers, in railway wrecks. In the same year there were 40,000 deaths from traffic accidents.
you got it all mixed up.

If they give you a gun, you risk anyway.

If a German alcoholic is not trusted with weapons, this does not mean that they care about his safety.

you got it all mixed up.

If they give you a gun, you risk anyway.

If a German alcoholic is not trusted with weapons, this does not mean that they care about his safety.

That is the most idiotic reply yet.

I find it hilarious that you credit American companies with designing an entire electrical grid aimed at saving lives. But when the German rail system saves tens of thousands of lives, you claim the rail companies don't care.

Facts are completely flexible with you, aren't they?

The Germans are accustomed to submission and tightness. They save on everything. Their trucks are uncomfortable and small. They don't impress.

For the sake of economy, they can't even afford a bonnet.

American trucks are majestic, they emphasize the American spirit of Greatness, as opposed to German poverty and insignificance.

1667553431_18-sportishka-com-p-amerikanets-mashina-gruzovaya-instagram-20.jpg

There would be no room for a truck like that on tiny German roads!

I find it hilarious that you credit American companies with designing an entire electrical grid aimed at saving lives. But when the German rail system saves tens of thousands of lives, you claim the rail companies don't care.

It is useless to discuss such topics with an autistic person. Risks and risk minimization are not the same as deprivation of opportunities. If there are no opportunities, there are no risks. Slaves risk nothing because they are not trusted with anything. Free people take risks, but try to minimize the risks.

You wouldn't risk it if you didn't have electricity in the house at all.

Motor transport gives you advantages in flexibility and comfort, you must take these risks if you don't want to be transported by train as a German slave.

I don’t know what he’s talking about.

It is useless to discuss such topics with an autistic person. Risks and risk minimization are not the same as deprivation of opportunities. If there are no opportunities, there are no risks. Slaves risk nothing because they are not trusted with anything. Free people take risks, but try to minimize the risks.

Motor transport gives you advantages in flexibility and comfort, you must take these risks if you don't want to be transported by train as a German slave.

It is useless to discuss any topic with someone who tries to refute facts with "I think...".

It is useless to discuss any topic with someone who refuses to see facts and refuses to admit when he is wrong.

I have used mass transit many, many times. It is often convenient and almost always cheaper.

I generally like American trucks....but just today I was checking some guy's tailpipe on his Ford and thought to myself how ridiculous having a stock tailpipe designed to "growl" and posture around town with is. Fucking retarded. Utterly stupid mentality.

I have used mass transit many, many times. It is often convenient and almost always cheaper.
The Stalinists had only public transport. For slaves, everything public is ideal. German longhouses were public barracks. To do this, you do not need to spend extra money on partitions and separate bathrooms, you do not need to improve separate yards, saving space, infrastructure, and so on.

But this is not the American way.
The American has a lot of personal individual space. American - individuality and personality.

The Stalinists had only public transport. For slaves, everything public is ideal. German longhouses were public barracks. To do this, you do not need to spend extra money on partitions and separate bathrooms, you do not need to improve separate yards, saving space, infrastructure, and so on.

But this is not the American way.
The American has a lot of personal individual space. American - individuality and personality.

You still talk like you know America and Americans. And yet, you have posted proof many, many times that you do not.

Oh, and American individuality and personality includes being able to enjoy a beer and having a dog.

Forum List

Back