American Students Still In Afghanistan....As Biden Continues To Try to 'Turn The Page'

What kind of lousy parent pays for their student kid to go to a war torn country, where American soldiers got hazard pay to go their? I would not have let my kids go to a riot here in the country, much less a war zone in another country.
I know. It's unthinkable. It is almost like that is not the case at all.....

Because, you know, I do not see anywhere that claim has been made. I do find the use of the word 'student' by the media here as extremely suspicious. I think it is intended to give the impression of children when we are not talking about children but that is an initial guess.

I know. It's unthinkable. It is almost like that is not the case at all.....

Because, you know, I do not see anywhere that claim has been made. I do find the use of the word 'student' by the media here as extremely suspicious. I think it is intended to give the impression of children when we are not talking about children but that is an initial guess.
Even if it is college students, they are generally not paying their own way and parents still get a say, whether the kids follow it or not. It just depends on how they were raised at that point.
If it is college students, I don't care what they got themselves into.

Yup. They had plenty of chances to leave. They chose not to.
FAIL. Joe abandoned them.

H.R. MCMASTER: Stop pretending Afghanistan catastrophe is anything but utter failure
OPINION

H.R. MCMASTER:

Stop pretending Afghanistan catastrophe is anything but utter failure

The catastrophe that is only beginning in Afghanistan, is the result of incompetence based in strategic narcissism, or the tendency for American leaders to define the world only in relation to the United States, and to assume that what they decide to do is decisive in securing a positive outcome.

But others, including adversaries and enemies, also enjoy authorship over the future. In Afghanistan, policies and strategies across two decades were based on what U.S. leaders preferred rather than what the situation demanded. Strategic narcissism led to self-delusion, and self-delusion provided a rationale for self-defeat.

Last edited:
because they were too stupid to know when to leave.
how where they suppose to know? xiden didn’t tell anyone, not even our NATO allies…he even lied about the conditions and extorted the afghan president to lie too.

xiden lied people died

and now americans are being held hostage by terrorist thanks to xiden

how where they suppose to know? xiden didn’t tell anyone, not even our NATO allies…he even lied about the conditions and extorted the afghan president to lie too.

xiden lied people died

and now americans are being held hostage by terrorist thanks to xiden
The state dept. put out alerts for people to leave Afghanistan in April 2021, why is that not enough time? Amazing how Biden is responsible for stupid people.

The state dept. put out alerts for people to leave Afghanistan in April 2021, why is that not enough time? Amazing how Biden is responsible for stupid people.
by what date? can you tell us?

Even if it is college students, they are generally not paying their own way and parents still get a say, whether the kids follow it or not. It just depends on how they were raised at that point.
If it is college students, I don't care what they got themselves into.
If it were elementary students FOX would have their pictures displayed prominently every day.

Mostly, this 'story' seems to be a nothing burger. The fact we left Americans, Allies and Afghanis over in Afghanistan is the story, this seems like an attempt to make it more emotional.

by what date? can you tell us?

April 27th.
A directive issued on Saturday by the U.S. Embassy in Kabul calls on citizens of the United States to leave “using available commercial fight options” because they are “extremely limited” in their “ability to assist” due to “the security conditions and reduced staffing.”

Biden has forgotten all about them, and I literally mean that Biden has forgotten all about them.
Biden forgets to use the toilet when crapping himself, most likely, as many cognitively impaired
seniors do.
But the the way the Biden friendly media, and other democrats, have simply ignored and forgotten our Americans still stuck in Afghanistan, due to Biden's hasty and incompetent withdrawal, is criminal
and a sign of Biden and democrats placing political posturing ahead of innocent American lives.

If only someone could drop Joe Biden off in the middle of Afghanistan and forget about him.

If it were elementary students FOX would have their pictures displayed prominently every day.

Mostly, this 'story' seems to be a nothing burger. The fact we left Americans, Allies and Afghanis over in Afghanistan is the story, this seems like an attempt to make it more emotional.

Now make the EXACT same post if THE EXACT same thing happened and TRUMP was POTUS.

Forum List

Back