American Priorities

[

There are no background check loopholes. There will never be a way to run a background check when one gangbanger sells a gun to another gangbanger behind a convenience store. This is a false issue. So vote for Trump

lol, you are so retarded. You say there are no background check loopholes and then in the next sentence you cite an example of one. Goddam that's funny.

No, maybe we can't catch every 'gangbanger' (nice racist injection there, btw) who sells a gun to another one at the point of sale,

but with the background check loopholes closed, when gangbanger B gets caught using that gun in a crime, we have a good chance of putting them BOTH in jail, one for the crime, one for the illegal sale.

Mets beat the Cubs yesterday....
Good. My Buccos are a dozen or so games out of first.
I can't offer my sadness over the Reds as they are in our division. lol

You all are just cruel.

But what about them Mooslims. I hear they have a good left hander and a power hitting right fielder. My Reds may suck (ok do suck) this year but with a couple Mooslims who knows. We may become the mad bombers of the national league.
I don't know...but I would be afraid to throw them some chin music

Radical muslims are murdering thousands of people around the world every month and what are we focused on here in the USA?

Transgenders being able to choose which restroom they use
Sex change surgery for sexually confused soldiers
the fat assed Kardashians
teachers having sex with students
Harry Potter
selfies
not offending muslims
opening our borders

We are witnessing the destruction of the USA and most Americans are not even aware that its happening.

Don't forget:
- Destroying the fossil fuel industries that make our lives better.
- Making congested streets worse by turning lanes into bicycle only ones.
- Rich gun-owning members of Congress doing sit-ins to destroy due process and the 2nd amendment.
- Censoring free speech on the internet.

lol he bitches about trivial matters being made too important in our society,

but then he want to elect a Birther who hosts a reality show as President.

As I said, my only criteria is keeping the corrupt lying Clintons out of power. Supporting Trump 100% is the only way to do that.

Trump does not need to be president, he is doing it because he wants to help save the country from rampant failed liberalism.

Sure, he has an ego, all politicians are narcissists. So what?

Trump didn't need to start Trump University either.

And Bill Cinton didn't need to take $16.5M from Laureate University, either.

And Bill Clinton didn't need to take $100M from the Canadians who sold 20% of the Uranium in the U.S. to Russia (enabled by hLIARy making sure the State Department approved the deal), EITHER.

Okay, so let's say the 'university' issue is a wash.

That means that people voting on the issues should move on to other issues, such as

the 90% of Americans who want the background check loopholes closed should vote for Hillary Clinton.

the 60% of Americans who don't want Roe v Wade overturned should vote for Hillary Clinton.

the 52% of Americans who oppose a ban on all Muslims entering the US should vote for Hillary Clinton.

the 58% of Americans who support the legality of same sex marriage should vote for Hillary Clinton

the 70% of Americans who support Social Security should vote for Hillary Clinton

There are no background check loopholes. There will never be a way to run a background check when one gangbanger sells a gun to another gangbanger behind a convenience store. This is a false issue. So vote for Trump

Trump has never called for overturning Roe v Wade. Hillary wants abortion on demand as a method of birth control----mostly for blacks and Hispanics. So vote for Trump

Trump supports gay rights. "marriage" should be left to each state. So vote for Trump

Trump wants a fiscally sound government where social security is protected for all retirees present and future. Hillary would continue to raise our debt and put all social programs in jeopardy. So vote for Trump.

Ever notice that whenever conservatives bring out their 'leave it up the states' line regarding civil rights,

it's for the purpose of expanding the opportunities to LIMIT civil rights?

And it's done under the guise of liberty. Under the guise of state's RIGHTS.

So conservatives, if you believe that states should have more power over the determination of rights, such as abortion and same sex marriage,

and you believe that is a more fair and democratic approach,

how about we repeal the 2nd Amendment, and leave gun rights up to the states?

If the Obama administration had taken these ISIS fucks a bit more seriously earlier on
and gone after them and at least tried to get other countries involved then maybe
we would not be where we are today.

Don't forget:
- Rich gun-owning members of Congress doing sit-ins to destroy due process and the 2nd amendment.

As I said, my only criteria is keeping the corrupt lying Clintons out of power. Supporting Trump 100% is the only way to do that.

Trump does not need to be president, he is doing it because he wants to help save the country from rampant failed liberalism.

And Bill Clinton didn't need to take $100M from the Canadians who sold 20% of the Uranium in the U.S. to Russia (enabled by hLIARy making sure the State Department approved the deal), EITHER.

That means that people voting on the issues should move on to other issues, such as

the 90% of Americans who want the background check loopholes closed should vote for Hillary Clinton.

the 60% of Americans who don't want Roe v Wade overturned should vote for Hillary Clinton.

the 52% of Americans who oppose a ban on all Muslims entering the US should vote for Hillary Clinton.

the 58% of Americans who support the legality of same sex marriage should vote for Hillary Clinton

the 70% of Americans who support Social Security should vote for Hillary Clinton

Trump has never called for overturning Roe v Wade. .

Trump has promised to appoint pro-life judges to the court. The abortion litmus test for future efforts to overturn Roe v. Wade.

STOP LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Abortion is murder of an innocent human being. I personally would agree with the appointment of pro life judges but I am but one voice and the majority should decide societal issues like this, not 9 old farts in black robes..

But I understand that you and Hillary support the control of the black and Hispanic populations by the voluntary killing of black and Hispanic children.

You fricken racist.

Don't forget:

Trump has never called for overturning Roe v Wade. Hillary wants abortion on demand as a method of birth control----mostly for blacks and Hispanics. So vote for Trump

Trump supports gay rights. "marriage" should be left to each state. So vote for Trump

Trump wants a fiscally sound government where social security is protected for all retirees present and future. Hillary would continue to raise our debt and put all social programs in jeopardy. So vote for Trump.

Marriage left up to the states means that states get to decide a civil rights issue that is rightfully the jurisdiction of the federal government aka the Constitution of the United States.

Just for the record, Trump had 4 different positions on abortion in 4 days. Nothing he says should be believed past 24 hours.

You are REALLY an idiot. Your post above is nothing but idiocy.

would you please quote the language in the constitution where the word "marriage" is addressed?

Marriages are sanctioned and legalized by the states, not the federal government. So each state should decide how to define marriage and/or gay civil unions.

Trump has promised to appoint pro-life judges to the court. The abortion litmus test for future efforts to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Abortion is murder of an innocent human being. I personally would agree with the appointment of pro life judges but I am but one voice and the majority should decide societal issues like this, not 9 old farts in black robes..

But I understand that you and Hillary support the control of the black and Hispanic populations by the voluntary killing of black and Hispanic children.

You fricken racist.
Do you understand what voluntary means?

Don't forget:

Ever notice that whenever conservatives bring out their 'leave it up the states' line regarding civil rights,

So conservatives, if you believe that states should have more power over the determination of rights, such as abortion and same sex marriage,

simple: the second amendment is part of the constitution. Marriage laws are not.

Now, is California in violation of the constitution with its recently passed gun laws which are not in agreement with the 2nd amendment? You cant have it both ways.

You fricken racist.

Did the dead unborn child volunteer to die?

Radical muslims are murdering thousands of people around the world every month and what are we focused on here in the USA?

Harry Potter
selfies
not offending muslims
opening our borders

We are witnessing the destruction of the USA and most Americans are not even aware that its happening.
Humans are bad for the environment..

Harry Potter
selfies
not offending muslims
opening our borders

you are free to check out whenever you wish. Save the earth, commit suicide.

Don't forget:

The Second Amendment is explicitly mentioned in the Bill of Rights. Marriage and abortion are not.

The Constitution says that all rights not granted to the federal government are reserved to the states or to the people. Since marriage and abortion are not powers given to the federal government, the intent must be that these are state powers.

If the Obama administration had taken these ISIS fucks a bit more seriously earlier on
and gone after them and at least tried to get other countries involved then maybe
The power to do that emanates from Congress alone....Where is that GOP led congress that has the balls you believe that the CIC doesn't have?

Harry Potter
selfies
not offending muslims
opening our borders

Even the Earth is bad for the Earth, shall we have the Earth check itself out?

Harry Potter
selfies
not offending muslims
opening our borders

Don't forget:

Destroying it? No, simply making it obsolete. We didn't "destroy" the cart and buggy industry when cars were mass produced. We didn't "destroy" the abacus industry when calculators were invented. I want to see harmful and damaging fossil fuels replaced with renewable energy. It's being done all over the world. Who can be opposed to renewable energy? Seriously?

The purpose is to get our fat asses out of cars and using a bicycle as a means of transportation. It should be coupled with building up our mass transit infrastructure. I would add that bicycles should be registered and taxed to help pay for those bike lanes.

How does it destroy due process? If you find out you're on the "no fly" list and you're not a terrorist, don't you want to know so you can get it straightened out? You'll still be able to get the gun you want, you just might have to do a little paperwork first to get your name off that no fly list. You guys don't seem to mind that there is a no fly list, but to use that to also prevent someone from getting a gun is a bridge too far? Seems to me the average person would need to fly a lot more quickly than they'd need to buy a gun, don't you?

And I don't want to see the 2nd Amendment destroyed. I'd like to see the "well regulated" part of it put into play more. Sue me.

-
Censoring free speech on the internet.

Exqueeze me? You'll have to try that one again with links.

The Second Amendment is explicitly mentioned in the Bill of Rights. Marriage and abortion are not.

The Constitution says that all rights not granted to the federal government are reserved to the states or to the people. Since marriage and abortion are not powers given to the federal government, the intent must be that these are state powers.
As long as the states are not denying civil liberties and rights to individuals or groups through bias and discrimination, yes they do....

The power to do that emanates from Congress alone....Where is that GOP led congress that has the balls you believe that the CIC doesn't have?

the president has to set the tone and explain to the people and congress why we should declare war on ISIS. But since Obama feels empathy for ISIS that will never happen.

As long as the states are not denying civil liberties and rights to individuals or groups through bias and discrimination, yes they do....

marriage is not a federally guaranteed civil right.

You fricken racist.

Did the dead unborn child volunteer to die?

You still don't know what volunteer means

Harry Potter
selfies
not offending muslims
opening our borders

Even the Earth is bad for the Earth, shall we have the Earth check itself out?

it has done that several times in the past. Who knows what will happen in the future.

Forum List

Back