American military power is quietly massing near Venezuela

Ringel05

Trump regime mouthpiece Rogan of the Washington Examiner disabuses:

"A significant U.S. naval and marine presence is now operating in proximity to Colombia and Venezuela. Whether coincidental or not, these deployments afford the White House a increasing range of options."
So? You can surmise all day long what their purpose is and probably still not get it right. It's entirely possible it's nothing more than a show of force for the benefit of multiple involved parties. Unlike you I'm not going to play the propaganda game.

Ringel05

"A significant U.S. naval and marine presence is now operating in proximity to Colombia and Venezuela. Whether coincidental or not, these deployments afford the White House a increasing range of options."
So? You can surmise all day long what their purpose is and probably still not get it right. It's entirely possible it's nothing more than a show of force for the benefit of multiple involved parties. Unlike you I'm not going to play the propaganda game.
I don´t know how far they are going to go and never claimed to.
Maduro is staying because of his public support. They know it.

Ringel05

So? Nobody but you and Russia give a shit about Maduro (pronounced: Mad Euro..........) :eusa_whistle:

Ringel05

So? Nobody but you and Russia give a shit about Maduro (pronounced: Mad Euro..........) :eusa_whistle:
It means their only real option is war. They can bomb. But the Venezuelan army and militias outnumber the US military.

boltonnazcekc2.jpg

Ringel05

It means their only real option is war. They can bomb. But the Venezuelan army and militias outnumber the US military.

boltonnazcekc2.jpg
Are you that delusional or is the Kremlin directing your posts?

This dude is either a paid shill or a delusional moron. Either way, his posts are pretty hilarious!

Ringel05

boltonnazcekc2.jpg
Phrump is messing with the wrong guys.

Maduro says Venezuela's civil militia grows to 1.6 million members | Reuters

boltonnazcekc2.jpg

Civil militia......... :rofl:

boltonnazcekc2.jpg

So you side with Trump on Venezuela?

boltonnazcekc2.jpg

Still pushing the invasion spiel eh?

Civil militia......... :lmao:

boltonnazcekc2.jpg

Militias have played important roles in Syria and Iraq, for example.

So? The US is still not interested in invading/bombing etc no matter how many times your Kremlin masters make you post it.

So? The US is still not interested in invading/bombing etc no matter how many times your Kremlin masters make you post it.
Phrump wants the oil. You deny that?

Phrump wants the oil. You deny that?
I don't know, unlike you I don't pretend to be omnipotent.........

Forum List

Back