American left: ANTIFA Is Not Your Friend

franco, keep whining and I'll post some more, I must have hit a nerve, lol...

WASHINGTON POST: "START THROWING ROCKS"
August 15, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
washingtonpost2.jpg

This comes after the Washington Post ran a piece glamorizing left-wing thugs. Now Jeff Bezos' social justice tabloid continues hitting new lows in its war against civil society.

Today's entry is a cutesy Black Nationalist piece by Nathan D. B. Connolly, a History professor at Johns Hopkins who writes "about racism, capitalism, politics". Even though Connolly is on sabbatical, Hopkins' The Hub decided to promote his rant. It's also on the AP wire.

We have the Washington Post running an editorial calling for street violence.

That's a crime. We have very specific laws about inciting violence. It's time that they were applied.

The left has shown that it will not control its extremists. Instead it champions them. Conservatives have three options.

1. Back street violence in return. Which effectively moves us toward a civil war and dissolution of civil society.

2. Ignoring the violence and letting the left get away with it.

3. Legal sanctions against those engaging in violence and those behind the violence

Door number 3 is scary. But numbers 1 and 2 are not viable options unless we want to wreck the country.

I don't believe any court will hold the Washington Post accountable for this, but it would send a forceful message that there is a price to pay for inciting violence.

Washington Post: "Start Throwing Rocks"

August 15, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
washingtonpost2.jpg

This comes after the Washington Post ran a piece glamorizing left-wing thugs. Now Jeff Bezos' social justice tabloid continues hitting new lows in its war against civil society.

Today's entry is a cutesy Black Nationalist piece by Nathan D. B. Connolly, a History professor at Johns Hopkins who writes "about racism, capitalism, politics". Even though Connolly is on sabbatical, Hopkins' The Hub decided to promote his rant. It's also on the AP wire.

That's a crime. We have very specific laws about inciting violence. It's time that they were applied.

The left has shown that it will not control its extremists. Instead it champions them. Conservatives have three options.

1. Back street violence in return. Which effectively moves us toward a civil war and dissolution of civil society.

3. Legal sanctions against those engaging in violence and those behind the violence

Door number 3 is scary. But numbers 1 and 2 are not viable options unless we want to wreck the country.

I don't believe any court will hold the Washington Post accountable for this, but it would send a forceful message that there is a price to pay for inciting violence.

Link to actual article, not crap hate propaganda, please.

August 15, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
washingtonpost2.jpg

Do you want a nerve pill...:fu:

ARREST THE EDITOR OF THE WASHINGTON POST
Inciting violent riots should have consequences.
August 16, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
wp.jpg

Marty Baron lives in a $1.7 million condo in Logan Circle. It’s seven blocks away from the headquarters of the Washington Post. And a 12 minute drive away from the FBI’s J Edgar Hoover Building.

Arrest him.

His paper’s latest contribution to wrecking this country is an editorial titled "Charlottesville showed that liberalism can't defeat white supremacy. Only direct action can."

It concludes with, “Start throwing rocks."

"Resistance, be it forceful or clandestine, threatened or explicit, stands as our 'rock.' Rocks can look like armed self-defense or nonviolent direct-action campaigns," N.D. B. Connolly, a history professor at Johns Hopkins who specializes in racism writes.

The Post’s writers and editors should know that better than anyone.

Vox’s Emmett Rensin, an editor at a spinoff site founded by a former Postie, had tweeted ,"Advice: If Trump comes to your town, start a riot." Vox suspended Rensin because “direct encouragement of riots crosses a line between expressing a contrary opinion and directly encouraging dangerous, illegal activity.” Except at the Washington Post where encouragement of riots is just another day at the office.

But it’s not okay. It is, as ex-Postie Ezra Klein pointed out, illegal. And there should be consequences. Even for wealthy and powerful media insiders living in historic Logan Circle townhouses.

Our nation is not, as the Post’s editorial dismissively mocks it, mere “paper.” It is the parchment of our founding documents, but it is also the stone of our great buildings, the bronze of our statues, the steel of our industries, the blood of those who died fighting for our freedom against thugs like these, and our determination that our nation will not fall to stone throwing thugs and their propagandists.

Arrest the editor of the Washington Post. And send a message that rocks will not break us.

Arrest the Editor of the Washington Post

Doesn't call for street violence, hater dupe.

In the commentary, published today in The Washington Post, Connolly says last weekend's white nationalist demonstration in Charlottesville, Virginia, has made it clear that "generic solutions" to this county's racial problem do not work, and that for too long, discrimination and equality in the U.S. have operated "like an oversized historical game of paper-rock-scissors."

Liberalism, he says, is the "paper," that we've been throwing for a long time—the contract between the government and its people. The persistence of white supremacy, he says, is our "scissors," which aim to cut certain groups of people out of that contract.

Resistance, Connolly says, is the "rock."

"Rocks can look like armed self-defense or nonviolent direct-action campaigns," he says. "They appear, too, as blunt, bald public speech about the hatred arrayed against the dispossessed."

He adds that the rock of resistance includes those who have lost their lives in defense of civil rights. "Add to their number Heather Heyer, the white woman killed in Saturday's attack in Virginia," he writes.

And yet, he says, despite civil rights won largely by "rocks," such as the riots following the 1968 assassination of Martin Luther King Jr., the country reverted to "paper."

"We covered and concealed any historically specific grievance with a general promise of 'equal opportunity,' ownership, and with law and order," he says.

It is time, Connolly argues, to stop fighting white supremacy with liberalism—battling scissors with more paper. "We would do well," he concludes, "to wise up and start throwing rock—public denunciations of white supremacy, clear anti-racist institution building, and fighting for policies that undo the money made off racism, especially with an ancient hatred now standing unhooded."

Read more from The Washington Post

August 15, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
washingtonpost2.jpg

You're duped AGAIN...LOL! No call for violence, hater dupe. Don't you ever get tired of it?

August 15, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
washingtonpost2.jpg

You're duped AGAIN...LOL! No call for violence, hater dupe. Don't you ever get tired of it?
Your falling behind dumbo, did you check out my other thread, If your going to be my bumpmaster you have to keep up...

August 15, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
washingtonpost2.jpg

Your falling behind dumbo, did you check out my other thread, If your going to be my bumpmaster you have to keep up...
So, enjoy being duped, or so brainwashed you don't care?

I have listened to "the liberal media", NPR, MSNBC. I adore what happened to that beautiful young woman , Heather Heyers. I have seen the outrageous crimes black males commit, some of them seemed racist and were ignored and downplayed by the media. For me, I want this girl to still be alive, BUT why this incident being so accented by the media? Something smells fishy in Denmark.

BoobTubee or Not to Be

The seductive media, with their hidden persuaders, create the impression that they are where the action is. Even if you disagree, they make sure you put your own ideas on remote and obey their ignorant and narrow ideas on what the debate should be all about. Charlottesville should be about the unConstitutionality of counter-demonstations because they threaten the first demonstration's freedom of speech.

The left and liberalism is becoming a bigger problem than white supremacists. They are outspoken, shout obscenities, intimidate and pretty much try to dominate political discourse. This isn't my fathers liberalism. It has been hijacked by intolerant extremists trolls. I want liberals to step back from that and be truly liberal and open minded.
surge in violence since Trump - Google Search That surge is attacks and vandalism against Muslims, Jews, blacks, gays etc...
Were the hell do you get this from? I see blacks shooting each other down committing crimes since like 1975. Muslims being intimidated? Tiny tiny proportionally. Not feeling their pain. Jews, I can relate, but a tiny concern, How does any of that address the HUGE numbers of black crimes? I, and many of us have been victims of black criminals. And the racial baggage that goes along with that.

The Owner Will Be Held Responsible

I was held up at gunpoint by one of the Smug Thughuggers' pet punks. For the first time after 25 years, I had flashbacks about my combat horrors. The derelict Establishment must pay the price for this, rather than the Blacks, who, like pit bulls, don't know any better.

Ending ‘White Supremacy’ Requires Erasure of Washington and Jefferson, Says Antifa Supporter
GettyImages-55385050-640x480.jpg

by NEIL MUNRO16 Aug 2017

The Green Party’s vice-presidential candidate in 2016 says the public’s memory of Gen. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson must be erased to help end “White Supremacy” in the United States.

On Aug. 12, Baraka announced his support of the Antifa street gang which attacked the white-power fascist groups in Charlottesville when state police forcefully ended the racists’ legal demonstration in a city park.

Baraka’s proposed erasure of Washington was predicted by Donald Trump at his August 14 press conference in New York, where he talked about the Charlottesville brawls and deaths:

Many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. So this week it’s Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself where does it stop.

The logical connection between “white supremacy” and the erasure of Washington, Jefferson and other famous white people in U.S. history — whether they were noble, or ignoble, Civil War, pre-Civil war or post-Civil War — is justified and explained by radical left-wing writer Ijeoma Oluo.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-16-at-10.49.40-PM.png

She explained her views at length on August 14:

Steve Bannon, Trump’s top aide, told the New York Times August 16 that the progressive attack on U.S. cultural markers will damage the Democratic Party’s drive for power. “The race-identity politics of the left wants to say [U.S. culture] is all racist,” but Americans want to defend their “history, culture and society,” he said.

The cure for “white supremacy” is the totalitarian redesign of the nation’s education system, workplaces, entertainment, and parenting, Oluo explained Aug. 14.

The struggle is endless, but victory will not come until U.S. culture is reduced to rubble, she argues.

Oluo is dismissive of national-minded critics:

Screen-Shot-2017-08-16-at-10.47.51-PM.png

Read it all here.

Ending 'White Supremacy' Requires Erasure of Washington and Jefferson, Says Antifa Supporter - Breitbart

Cons love their memes, especially if it allows them to demonize those groups it hates.

It isn't antifa.

It is Anti Fascism. Conservatives hate using that name even though that is the correct moniker for this group, because conservatives oppose a group that is Anti Fascism. Which would mean conservatives are pro-Fascism. They know this is what it means so they try to hide their true motives by using a moniker or label as a negative dog whistle to their bubble dwelling sheep followers. Much harder to get even cons to get on board to hate a group that is Anti Fascism.

It is another way cons lie, obfuscate, muddy the waters, portray people as demons that aren't, get their base to be fearful and angry about something for no reason other than it serves a political purpose to lie.

On the other hand Nazis marching in the streets of Charlottesville in a Unite the Right march don't need to be demonized. They are the true enemies of Americans and they want to Unite the Right. Nazis leading the way for the conservative movement who get violent and kill people. And Trump does his best to say how good many of these Nazis are.

Cons love their memes, especially if it allows them to demonize those groups it hates.

It isn't antifa.

It is Anti Fascism. Conservatives hate using that name even though that is the correct moniker for this group, because conservatives oppose a group that is Anti Fascism. Which would mean conservatives are pro-Fascism. They know this is what it means so they try to hide their true motives by using a moniker or label as a negative dog whistle to their bubble dwelling sheep followers. Much harder to get even cons to get on board to hate a group that is Anti Fascism.

It is another way cons lie, obfuscate, muddy the waters, portray people as demons that aren't, get their base to be fearful and angry about something for no reason other than it serves a political purpose to lie.

On the other hand Nazis marching in the streets of Charlottesville in a Unite the Right march don't need to be demonized. They are the true enemies of Americans and they want to Unite the Right. Nazis leading the way for the conservative movement who get violent and kill people. And Trump does his best to say how good many of these Nazis are.
You're also rabid, you say "it isn't antifa" well now I guess you got to eat some sh**t, crow is to good for ya...

---> antifa - Google Search

...:rolleyes-41:

ANTIFA ATTACKED REPORTER OUT OF FEAR OF "WHITE MAN WITH IPHONE"
August 18, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
stevejobsvidcap.png

Are you afraid of white men with iPhones? Antifa claims to be. Their greatest fear must be Steve Jobs.

While Slate runs Dalia Lithwick's whitewash claiming that the Alt-Left was just there to pet kitties and shine rainbows, three reporters were assaulted by the counterprotesters

Here's the background on one of these assaults.

Antifa could have blamed it on a few bad apples. That's what defenders of the Alt Right contingent are doing. Instead they went with the scary "white iPhone man" defense.

Would an Asian man with a Samsung have been any less terrifying? But, as I recall, at Mizzou, being an Asian reporter didn't help much. But we don't know whether he had an iPhone.

This reads like a social justice crybully with a light background in Marxism and intersectionality. Rape culture! Parasitic behavior! We have the right to publicly protest without being filmed!

Anyway this white drunk iPhone toting rapist was also targeting marginalized communities.

This is what inevitably happens when you frighten a violent mob by taking pictures of its members.

Antifa Attacked Reporter Out of Fear of "White Man with iPhone"

Just like we all know the left is what they call everyone else. They say were violent but look who's beating people, burning, rioting, and acting just like fascists pricks...

LETTER TO THE AMERICAN LEFT: ANTIFA IS NOT YOUR FRIEND
TUE, 2/28/2017 - BY NICHOLAS GOROFF

maxresdefault_29.jpg

Though to many they may seem to be revolutionaries, primed to take the fight against whatever variety of perceived fascism, the self-proclaimed anti-fascists of “Antifa” are a millstone around the neck of the political left and possibly a greater danger to progressive and liberal values than even Donald Trump himself.

To be certain, while it may inspire a guttural cheer to see a white nationalist crackpot like Richard Spencer belted across the face, and may feel as though our nation stands on the cusp of revolution as swarms of black clad young people burn property and charge police lines, the net effects of these actions, both real and potential, must not be embraced as resistance mounts to Trump and rightwing populism throughout the West. Why not, you ask?

The reasons are a mix of the pragmatic and philosophical. For starters, through their wanton destruction and rioting, as well as unbridled enthusiasm for vandalism and violence, Antifa and their black bloc tactics are in many ways an outright gift to those who advocate for a police state. As their presence has become a standard affair at demonstrations and protest rallies, their particular version of “radical activism,” replete with its threats of violent insurrection and assaults on civilian bystanders, give the domestic security apparatus and its supporters perfect justification for increased surveillance and a crackdown on political speech.

I must say I disagree. "Antifa" most certainly are friends of the left. They are the foot soldiers in their culture war against Western civilization. The Progressives hate whites, Christians, and capitalism. Terrorist types that use violence to intimidate the opposition are fully supported and funded by Progressives. That is why Islam and "Antifa" are both fully defended by left wingers at all times.

Just like we all know the left is what they call everyone else. They say were violent but look who's beating people, burning, rioting, and acting just like fascists pricks...

LETTER TO THE AMERICAN LEFT: ANTIFA IS NOT YOUR FRIEND
TUE, 2/28/2017 - BY NICHOLAS GOROFF

maxresdefault_29.jpg

Though to many they may seem to be revolutionaries, primed to take the fight against whatever variety of perceived fascism, the self-proclaimed anti-fascists of “Antifa” are a millstone around the neck of the political left and possibly a greater danger to progressive and liberal values than even Donald Trump himself.

To be certain, while it may inspire a guttural cheer to see a white nationalist crackpot like Richard Spencer belted across the face, and may feel as though our nation stands on the cusp of revolution as swarms of black clad young people burn property and charge police lines, the net effects of these actions, both real and potential, must not be embraced as resistance mounts to Trump and rightwing populism throughout the West. Why not, you ask?

The reasons are a mix of the pragmatic and philosophical. For starters, through their wanton destruction and rioting, as well as unbridled enthusiasm for vandalism and violence, Antifa and their black bloc tactics are in many ways an outright gift to those who advocate for a police state. As their presence has become a standard affair at demonstrations and protest rallies, their particular version of “radical activism,” replete with its threats of violent insurrection and assaults on civilian bystanders, give the domestic security apparatus and its supporters perfect justification for increased surveillance and a crackdown on political speech.

I must say I disagree. "Antifa" most certainly are friends of the left. They are the foot soldiers in their culture war against Western civilization. The Progressives hate whites, Christians, and capitalism. Terrorist types that use violence to intimidate the opposition are fully supported and funded by Progressives. That is why Islam and "Antifa" are both fully defended by left wingers at all times.

Paid terrorist group antifa ass holes are funded by soros...

THOUSANDS OF ANTIFA LEFTISTS ATTACKED BOSTON COPS
August 24, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
copsboston.jpg

Because sometimes you have to defend non-violence with violence. Also violence with violence.

I can't tell these folks apart from WW2 GIs. Can you?

These are basically the same thugs who have been showing up to smash windows in Seattle, making trouble at OWS campsites and pushing anti-police riots. So it's only natural for them to start fighting police officers. Society needs to be overthrown and replaced with a totalitarian leftist system. And they're just the thugs to do it.

Thousands of Antifa Leftists Attacked Boston Cops

Forum List

Back