European diplomats: Trump a 'laughing stock' who is 'obsessed with Obama'

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
European diplomats reportedly consider Trump a 'laughing stock' who is 'obsessed with Obama'

The diplomats' views of Trump reflect the opinions of European citizens, 79% of whom said in a Pew Research Center poll released in June that they have "no confidence" in the new US president.

"It's his only real position," one official said. "He will ask: 'Did Obama approve this?' And if the answer is affirmative, he will say: 'We don't.'"

The official added: "He won't even want to listen to the arguments or have a debate. He is obsessed with Obama."

A small group of European diplomats have reportedly been playing word Bingo with Trump's oft-repeated adjectives

Trump has reportedly "openly mocked his own aides, contradicting and arguing with them in front of other leaders,"

"We can hear everything," said one diplomat. "It's weird."

-----------------------------------------------------

Wow, a "laughingstock".

Obsessed with Obama.

9525192ce5c082ebebbfb8b915959075.jpg

I wonder why that is? Trump called himself the fittest president ever. Trump looks like a quarter ton of "fit". Don't tell me Trump lied.

They say that even is Obama held a position that the US has held for decades, Trump would decide he didn't like it if Obama did.

• Banned
How long has it been since we had a president as obese as Donald Trump?

Psycho deanrd is fucked up. :p Brah, do not eat Prep H, it is for external use from what I understand. :p

Last edited:
European diplomats reportedly consider Trump a 'laughing stock' who is 'obsessed with Obama'

The diplomats' views of Trump reflect the opinions of European citizens, 79% of whom said in a Pew Research Center poll released in June that they have "no confidence" in the new US president.

"It's his only real position," one official said. "He will ask: 'Did Obama approve this?' And if the answer is affirmative, he will say: 'We don't.'"

The official added: "He won't even want to listen to the arguments or have a debate. He is obsessed with Obama."

A small group of European diplomats have reportedly been playing word Bingo with Trump's oft-repeated adjectives

Trump has reportedly "openly mocked his own aides, contradicting and arguing with them in front of other leaders,"

Wow, a "laughingstock".

Obsessed with Obama.

I wonder why that is? Trump called himself the fittest president ever. Trump looks like a quarter ton of "fit". Don't tell me Trump lied.

They say that even is Obama held a position that the US has held for decades, Trump would decide he didn't like it if Obama did.
See, even some Europeans are butt hurt. Did you think you were unique?!

barack-obama-shirtless.jpg

The lighter skin must have been the hardest part offset by saggy man boobs.

European Diplomats are a laughing stock.

And, anyone who holds them up as any kind of standard to be looked to by real Americans is a fool.

Wow, a "laughingstock".

Obsessed with Obama.

And you are obsessed with Trump. Get over it!

Fucking Diplomats.

They reside here in the swamp.

Idiots all.

They can barely drive.

They think Diplomat tags give them special privilege.

Go the fuck home.

Only a moron, just like you, gives a flying fuck what they say.

Wow, a "laughingstock".

Obsessed with Obama.

Perhaps those European diplomats like Obama better because he was willing to get on his knees and kiss their asses. When Obama went on his apology tour several years ago, he may have visited more than just the leaders of those European countries. That's why his lips always looked chapped or he was licking them.

569 × 301 - drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com

European Diplomats are a laughing stock.

And, anyone who holds them up as any kind of standard to be looked to by real Americans is a fool.

Spot on, Mac!

And, it wasn't as though those vaunted 'European Diplomats' hadn't been warned of the results we see today.

Perhaps you've read this...
...way back in 1973, Jean Raspail published The Camp of the Saints, in which millions of immigrants traveled from the Ganges to France. An all-powerful, multiculturally correct intelligentsia that has taught Europe that it must atone for its racist, colonial guilt welcomes the invasion. European culture is destroyed. Prescient.

...he imagined the third world invading Europe. 20 years ago....a Third Armada of starving hordes intent upon the death of the West.

And aided by the Fifth Column: the Left Wing coalition of revolutionary, Marxist,nihilist, anti-racist, anti-colonial movements....and the West's own humanitarian sentiments.

The Liberals mob simply could not defend its own survival.

The nightmare has come to pass.

Wow, a "laughingstock".

Obsessed with Obama.

Just watch the 2011 White House Correspondent's Dinner, the one Trump was too cowardly to attend this year. Obama drops nuke after nuke on Trump and Trump is seen fuming in the audience the whole time.

Wow, a "laughingstock".

Obsessed with Obama.

Just watch the 2011 White House Correspondent's Dinner, the one Trump was too cowardly to attend this year. Obama drops nuke after nuke on Trump and Trump is seen fuming in the audience the whole time.

And who do you suppose had the last laugh, bitch.

Wow, a "laughingstock".

Obsessed with Obama.

And who do you suppose had the last laugh, bitch.

Check the pics above and every picture of Barack and Michelle Obama on vacation the past year.

Conservatives you have really flipped reality to where misery is joy and joy is hell. Pity for you.

Well good for them... When they the U.S. for any help just remember our President is a laughing stock so go ask someone else instead...

barack-obama-shirtless.jpg

The lighter skin must have been the hardest part offset by saggy man boobs.
Just so I understand. You see this picture:

And then insist it's the guy on the left with the saggy man boobs?

Really?

I told you.

Right wingers live in a different reality no matter how much truth they are b!tch slapped with. Reality simply doesn't "take".

Forum List

Back