American Justice

Is it so difficult for the majority of Americans to understand that since Clinton keeps receiving the millions from those donors like Saudis, Qatar, Goldman, Soros,..., whom do they think she will be "protecting and serving", those donors or American people?

And on the top of everything, take a look at this cherry on the cake:
Assange: Clinton & ISIS funded by same money, Trump won’t be allowed to win (JOHN PILGER EXCLUSIVE)
Well I have my guns and a huge amount of ammo.

You think it's enough to protect your country from Globalists? I hope all the decent people will stand and unite against Globalists/cheaters.
Its enough to be part of the fight. And if she is elected there will be a fight.

You'll be sitting your punk bitch ass at home in your pajamas posting hissy fits on message boards, c'mon now, I mean really.

Is it so difficult for the majority of Americans to understand that since Clinton keeps receiving the millions from those donors like Saudis, Qatar, Goldman, Soros,..., whom do they think she will be "protecting and serving", those donors or American people?

And on the top of everything, take a look at this cherry on the cake:
Assange: Clinton & ISIS funded by same money, Trump won’t be allowed to win (JOHN PILGER EXCLUSIVE)
Well I have my guns and a huge amount of ammo.

You think it's enough to protect your country from Globalists? I hope all the decent people will stand and unite against Globalists/cheaters.
Its enough to be part of the fight. And if she is elected there will be a fight.

You'll be sitting your punk bitch ass at home in your pajamas posting hissy fits on message boards, c'mon now, I mean really.
It will give him meaning. You know it. There will no fight that the far right and alt right fascists can possibly win. Ever.

Anonymous threatened her to drop out or they'd release something that would end her, and then Reno dies the day it was set to release and you don't see a fucking connection?!? OMG... We cannot let this woman in office >.<

Wikileaks is back up from NWO China DDOS attack -- they dropped media working with DNC -- Wikileaks dump of over 8,000 emails shows DNC prepared Wolf Blitzer and Jake Tapper for interviews with Trump and Cruz | Daily Mail Online See also -- THEY'RE CONNECTED! FBI Director Comey Announces Child Sex Slave Arrests on Same Day as Re-Opening Hillary Clinton E-Mail Investigation
What would Janet Reno, an old woman with an incurable wasting disease, have to do with wikileaks?

The far right revolution, anti-democratic because it cannot win major elections, continues a fascist propaganda campaign against American democracy.
. And what do you call throwing out the race card in order to beat back the differing of opinions in this nation, and this when one doesn't agree ?? No conspiracy there eh ???

Forum List

Back